PDA

View Full Version : Palin-Beck Ticket? 2012

iggypop123
11-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Palin-Beck Ticket? Sarah Doesn't Rule it Out

It's no secret that former GOP vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin and Fox News host Glenn Beck share great respect and admiration — so their fans can be forgiven for wondering: Is a "dream ticket" of Palin-Beck ticket completely out of the question?

Perhaps not.

Palin initially chuckled when Newsmax broached the idea. But then she had some serious words of praise for the popular Fox personality.

"I can envision a couple of different combinations, if ever I were to be in a position to really even seriously consider running for anything in the future, and I'm not there yet," Palin tells Newsmax. "But Glenn Beck I have great respect for. He's a hoot. He gets his message across in such a clever way. And he's so bold — I have to respect that. He calls it like he sees it, and he's very, very, very effective."

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/palin_beck_2012_ticket/2009/11/17/287568.html

mookie2001
11-26-2009, 12:16 AM
ROFLROFL

What a fucking joke

talk about having zero qualifications whatsoever

DMX7
11-26-2009, 12:59 AM
ROFLROFL

What a fucking joke

Your forgetting Gov. Palin's community college diploma and Glenn Beck's Alcoholics Anonymous certificate of completion.

Jacob1983
11-26-2009, 02:10 AM
I bet Palin and Beck have slept together. Beck probably gets a hard on every time he mentions Palin on or off his show.

Winehole23
11-26-2009, 02:34 AM
What a perfectly vulgar thing to say. And how odd to put emphasis on the arousal of Glenn Beck.

Jacob1983
11-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Have you ever watched Glenn Beck's show? He basically worships Sarah Palin. If he could have a chance with her in bed, he would take it in a heartbeat.

Winehole23
11-26-2009, 03:04 AM
Have you ever watched Glenn Beck's show? He basically worships Sarah Palin. If he could have a chance with her in bed, he would take it in a heartbeat.A lot of people would, apparently. What makes Beck so special?

Jacob1983
11-26-2009, 03:13 AM
I think it's because Beck and Palin have children that have special needs. That's their connection.

EmptyMan
11-26-2009, 09:08 AM
ROFLROFL

What a fucking joke

lolololol community organizer :sleep

Your forgetting Gov. Palin's community college diploma and Glenn Beck's Alcoholics Anonymous certificate of completion.

lolololol @ all the loser GEDless banking on obama's ivy league degree to save them

George Gervin's Afro
11-26-2009, 09:16 AM
lolololol community organizer :sleep

lolololol @ all the loser GEDless banking on obama's ivy league degree to save them

lol at those losers who couldn't sniff the the ivy league demeaning the harvard education..:lmao

Wild Cobra
11-26-2009, 12:36 PM
I can envision Sarah Palin as president, but not Glenn Beck as VP. The guy is good at what he does, but I cannot stand him at times either. Maybe if I saw that he had some executive experience. I can get past his odd personality, but I don't think he's qualified.

Winehole23
11-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Demeanor counts; Beck fails.

boutons_deux
11-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Please, please, Repugs, run these two assholes.

TheProfessor
11-26-2009, 01:59 PM
I can envision Sarah Palin as president, but not Glenn Beck as VP. The guy is good at what he does, but I cannot stand him at times either. Maybe if I saw that he had some executive experience. I can get past his odd personality, but I don't think he's qualified.
I may not like Palin, but my God, Beck is certifiably nuts.

florige
11-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Please, please, Repugs, run these two assholes.

:lmao

Wild Cobra
11-26-2009, 02:29 PM
I may not like Palin, but my God, Beck is certifiably nuts.
LOL...

He is at times...

balli
11-26-2009, 03:54 PM
What an asshole. Sarah Palin would be stupid and insane enough for him, i.e. 'conservative' enough. Too bad she's one of them women.

No, no I'm just saying -- Beck-Palin, I'll consider. But Palin-Beck -- can you imagine, can you imagine what an administration with the two of us would be like? What? Come on! She'd be yapping or something, and I'd say, "I'm sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I'm not in the kitchen."

johnsmith
11-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Lol balli

spursncowboys
11-26-2009, 10:54 PM
ROFLROFL

What a fucking joke

Obama, Clinton, Biden???? Qualifications???? Don't say getting elected.

spursncowboys
11-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Could someone tell Balli that Beck was making fun of what libs would say. He won't understand the irony either so please explain that.

Wild Cobra
11-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Obama, Clinton, Biden???? Qualifications???? Don't say getting elected.
At least Clinton was a governor. He at least had executive experience.

spursncowboys
11-27-2009, 12:50 AM
<p>
At least Clinton was a governor. He at least had executive experience.SOrry I meant Hillary.

balli
11-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Could someone tell Balli that Beck was making fun of what libs would say. He won't understand the irony either so please explain that.

I've told you before that you are dumber than rocks. Besides that ass-ignorant waste of flesh Whottt, nobody on this site is less qualified than you to say anything to or about me. Leave me the fuck alone. Keep my name the fuck out of your posts. Pretend I don't exist. It's how I treat you and I thought this was already agreed upon? Have a terrible holiday weekend.

Oh... go get a dictionary to look up parody and irony. And then think long and hard about which party in America has a long and storied record of intolerance against minorities.

spursncowboys
11-27-2009, 11:09 AM
I've told you before that you are dumber than rocks. Besides that ass-ignorant waste of flesh Whottt, nobody on this site is less qualified than you to say anything to or about me. Leave me the fuck alone. Keep my name the fuck out of your posts. Pretend I don't exist. It's how I treat you and I thought this was already agreed upon? Have a terrible holiday weekend.

Oh... go get a dictionary to look up parody and irony. And then think long and hard about which party in America has a long and storied record of intolerance against minorities.

Could someone tell Balli that we had made an agreement not to respond to each other, and for him to continue with it. Also someone remind Balli the history of Democrats with slavery, and segregationists. Making a minority group a permanent lower class is not tolerant, or helpful. It is racist.

I don't agree with what Beck was doing was a parody. However if that is what Balli thinks it is, would that be considered untruthful for posting it here out of context with a comment to further mislead?

boutons_deux
11-27-2009, 01:41 PM
"
BECK: I don’t think things are hoots. I don’t. I don’t think it’s a hoot. I would never use the word hoot, and I respectfully ask that every time my name is brought up she would stop using the word “hoot.” [...] No, no I’m just saying — Beck-Palin, I’ll consider. But Palin-Beck — can you imagine, can you imagine what an administration with the two of us would be like? What? Come on! She’d be yapping or something, and I’d say, “I’m sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I’m not in the kitchen.”

But just a few hours later on his radio show, Beck shot down the idea, saying he was “absolutely” ruling out a Palin-Beck ticket. He explained that if he had the number two job, Palin would always be “yapping” like they were in “the kitchen”:
"

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/144216/glenn_beck_scoffs_at_palin_beck_2012_ticket,_doesn %27t_like_palin%27s_&quot;yapping&quot;?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=alternet

Wild Cobra
11-27-2009, 06:06 PM
<p>SOrry I meant Hillary.

I stand corrected.

George Gervin's Afro
11-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Could someone tell Balli that we had made an agreement not to respond to each other, and for him to continue with it. Also someone remind Balli the history of Democrats with slavery, and segregationists. Making a minority group a permanent lower class is not tolerant, or helpful. It is racist.

I don't agree with what Beck was doing was a parody. However if that is what Balli thinks it is, would that be considered untruthful for posting it here out of context with a comment to further mislead?

you mean the democrats of the south in the 1960's? The same south that has evolved into a solid red voting block? those democrats? DId you know that Strom Thurmand and Jesse Helms left the democrat party party dummy? Why did they leave?

The Dixiecrat Party largely dissolved after the 1948 election. Senators Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms eventually switched parties and joined the Republicans. Several others remained in the Democratic Party and went on to become prominent Democratic Senators. These former Dixiecrats, turned Senators, went on to serve multiple terms in the service of their respective states. These long careers in the Senate elevated their seniority putting them in positions of power and prestige.

None of these Representatives and Senators who bucked the Democratic party ever suffered punishment from their caucuses by expulsion or demotion of seniority or removal from prized committee chairmanships.

Regardless of the power struggle within the Democratic Party concerning segregation policy, the south remained a strongly Democratic voting block for local, state, and federal Congressional elections. This was not true of Presidential elections.

In the 1960s, the courting of white Southern Democratic voters was the basis of the "southern strategy" of the Republican Party's Presidential Campaigns. Republican Presidential Candidate Barry Goldwater carried the Deep South in 1964, despite losing in a landslide in the rest of the nation to President Lyndon B Johnson of Texas. Johnson surmised that his advocacy behind passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 would lose the South for the Democratic party and it did. The only Democratic presidential candidate after 1956 to solidly carry the Deep South was President Jimmy Carter in the 1976 election.

Into the twenty-first century, the South has changed from a Democratic monolith to a majority Republican sector of the country with GOP gains in state legislatures. Many of the political ideologies of the Dixiecrats have been so totally adopted by the Republicans that these principles are now considered to be the core values of the modern Republican Party. This change, which began in 1972 with Richard Nixon's "Southern Strategy", was followed up by the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980 and the reconquest of the House of Representatives in 1994 by Newt Gingrich, reached its ultimate pinnacle in 2000 with the election of George W. Bush, giving religiously motivated former Dixiecrats total control over all three branches of the federal government. It has also caused significant friction with the few remaining paleo-conservatives in the GOP as they see the Dixiecrat transplants to be openly hostile towards limited-government conservatism and in favor of more authoritarian government.

God you are an idiot. Wherever you picked up this "democrats were against civil rights' schtick, did they tell you why? DId they tell you that those democrats went on to become reublicans?

Who made minorities a permanent lower class?

antimvp
11-30-2009, 01:18 PM
WELL HUCKABEE is FINISHED.