PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Spursmania
11-26-2009, 08:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our members and their families and to friends I've made on ST. I'd also like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to all our military families and wish them peace and gratitude for their service and sacrifice. :toast

http://www.zwani.com/graphics/thanksgiving/images/1happy-thanksgiving.gif

NRHector
11-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Same to you :toast

Interrohater
11-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving :toast

jbspurs
11-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all!!

duncan228
11-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving SpursTalk. :toast

5in10
11-26-2009, 02:32 PM
I'm thankful for all my fellow obsessive spurs fans here.thank you and happy thanksgiving!!!

duncan228
11-26-2009, 02:46 PM
What Are You Thankful For? (http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-091125/happy-thanksgiving)
By ESPN.com

Editor's note: With Thursday being Thanksgiving, we asked some of our writers to tell us what they are thankful for. Here are there NBA-related responses.

"We should be thankful that the league hasn't split into four haves and 26 have-nots like many expected -- at least not yet. It's made for a much more interesting start to the season than we expected." -- John Hollinger, ESPN.com

"Greg Oden's relevance, Kobe's post game, Josh Smith's shot selection, Chris Paul's class, Brandon Jennings' Italian journey, Joakim Noah's passion, Melo's evolution into greatness, Superman's willingness to talk to his coach, Stan's willingness to listen, those grinding Rockets, Boston's help-side defense, all things Wade and LeBron, and Steve Nash and his running Suns." -- David Thorpe, Scouts Inc.

"We should be thankful that Golden State didn't draft Brandon Jennings because we wouldn't be witnessing one of the finest rookie performances in years. Nellie would probably have him in and out of the lineup, 35 minutes one night, six the next (i.e., Anthony Randolph)." -- Chris Broussard, ESPN The Magazine

"I am thankful that we are on a collision course to see another classic Lakers-Celtics NBA Finals! As long as they are healthy, you can count on it! Oh, I'm also thankful that Brandon Jennings is back from Italy!" -- Jon Barry, ESPN

"Carmelo Anthony's dunk over Paul Millsap, Mark Cuban's not being on Dancing With the Stars this year, Kevin Durant's Twitter videos, Joakim Noah's evolution, H1N1 and Ron Artest both somewhat under control, Tim Donaghy's publisher's dropping his book and (for 28 teams) the Minnesota Timberwolves and New Jersey Nets." -- Henry Abbott, TrueHoop

"Thanks for the most notable notables from November: Brandon Jennings' 55-point game, Ron Artest on 'The Jimmy Kimmel Show,' the Atlanta Hawks' turning the East's Big Three into the Big Four, basketball sells books: Bill Simmons No. 1 on New York Times Best-Seller List, random Thunder, Blazers and Bucks games on League Pass, the Golden State daily drama, Brent Barry on NBA-TV and the Lakers as the league's Alpha Dog." -- Chris Sheridan, ESPN.com

"At the moment I'm really thankful that the NBA decided to bring back games on Thanksgiving Day. The league restored its traditional Thanksgiving program last season after two years off and scheduled two more Thanksgiving games (Orlando at Atlanta and Chicago at Utah) this season. Between the turkey and trimmings in the afternoon and a TNT doubleheader at night, I am all hooked up!" -- Marc Stein, ESPN.com

"I'm thankful for getting to watch guys maximize their talents to reinvent their games: Josh Smith for harnessing his freakishness to become an efficiency machine; Chris Kaman for discovering his inner peace to become a master on the block; Will Bynum for reaching back to his days at Alexander Memorial to become a fearless warrior. Kobe Bryant for adding a devastating post game because greatness can always be improved upon. And Greg Oden for his inexhaustible work." -- Kevin Arnovitz, TrueHoop

"I'm thankful for any time I turn on a Golden State Warriors game and Anthony Randolph is actually playing. He's one of the most unique players in the league, and yet Don Nelson insists on playing him only 21 minutes a game, making Randolph sightings unexpected surprises -- like flipping through TV late at night and catching 'Cheaters.'" -- J.A. Adande, ESPN.com

DynastySpurs210
11-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

http://photos.indystar.com/photos/2009/4/3/245788/show.jpg

spursfan1000
11-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

duncan228
11-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Spurs And H-E-B Distribute Thanksgiving Turkeys At Eastside Boys & Girls Club (http://www.nba.com/spurs/photos/091124.html)

DeJuan Blair and Roger Mason Jr. recently made Thanksgiving special for local families in need by giving away turkeys to 300 families at the Eastside Boys & Girls Club.

Blair and Mason visited with families and gave away turkeys donated by H-E-B and Spurs tickets to upcoming games at the AT&T Center.

The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio provide local youth a safe place to learn and grow while enjoying life-enhancing programs and character development experiences to achieve their mission of enhancing the educational, social and moral development of San Antonio youth.

Video (http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/091126.html)

Photos (http://www.nba.com/spurs/photos/091124.html)

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends :toast

duhoh
11-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Happy Turkey Day to you all!

completely deck
11-26-2009, 04:35 PM
happy thanksgiving, be safe everyone.

angelbelow
11-26-2009, 04:35 PM
:toast

SamoanTD
11-26-2009, 04:36 PM
happy thanksgiving 2 piece and a biscuit homie!

JustinJDW
11-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :toast

urunobili
11-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :toast

TDomination
11-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all...

...And to all a goodnight!

SpursWench21
11-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Ditto! Happy turkey day Spurs fans and fams! Many blessings to all sports fans everywhere!:toast

flipcritic
11-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Happy Turkey day dudes and dudettes. :)

SouthTexasRancher
11-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Ditto to one and alll...:whine