PDA

View Full Version : anyone else tired?

redskinfan
11-26-2009, 11:45 AM
of players celebrating every positive play with a pose or ridiculous stomp or look at me everyone i just made a first down? It is getting out of hand and is turning me as a fan off! maybe we need to bring back the NoFunLeague, I dont mind celebrating after a score to a degree but damn!

Fabbs
11-26-2009, 12:37 PM
count me in

samikeyp
11-26-2009, 04:53 PM
of players celebrating every positive play with a pose or ridiculous stomp or look at me everyone i just made a first down? It is getting out of hand and is turning me as a fan off! maybe we need to bring back the NoFunLeague, I dont mind celebrating after a score to a degree but damn!

I would agree.

Whisky Dog
11-26-2009, 05:10 PM
You turned off? Stop watching football and stop posting here then.

I'm sure there's some soccer on somewhere for you.

samikeyp
11-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Never said I was turned off, I just think its a bit annoying. So no, I will not stop posting. :)

Whisky Dog
11-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Never said I was turned off, I just think its a bit annoying. So no, I will not stop posting. :)

Read the first post of the thread by skins fan again Mikey.

redskinfan
11-26-2009, 08:11 PM
You turned off? Stop watching football and stop posting here then.

I'm sure there's some soccer on somewhere for you.

Eff you a-hole!!

monosylab1k
11-26-2009, 08:34 PM
Who gives a shit? They're celebrating the first down just like each fan watching is. They're putting their bodies on the line and each play could be their last, let them live it up. Talking shit to the opponent is different, but celebrating a first down or sack or whatever with your teammates is no big deal.

The Skins fan is just annoyed by it because so many teams get to celebrate nonstop while playing Washington.

redskinfan
11-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Who gives a shit? They're celebrating the first down just like each fan watching is. They're putting their bodies on the line and each play could be their last, let them live it up. Talking shit to the opponent is different, but celebrating a first down or sack or whatever with your teammates is no big deal.

The Skins fan is just annoyed by it because so many teams get to celebrate nonstop while playing Washington.

wow that hurts! that was my opinion, i don't care for it and i stated that so eff you too!!

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-26-2009, 09:06 PM
i agree! If Rugby players celebrated everytime they made a tackle, the other team would just run in a try.

I understand some celebrations (eg sacks, touchdowns,) but screw celebrating a tackle, it isn't anything special :lol

samikeyp
11-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Read the first post of the thread by skins fan again Mikey.

Oh, so now you are telling me what to do?

Who the hell do you think you are? You don't know me!

You....You.....

ah hell, you're right....my bad. :depressed

:lmao :lmao

Nice catch. :toast