PDA

View Full Version : Wade’s Most Coveted Teammate: Dwight Howard

duncan228
11-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Wade’s Most Coveted Teammate: Dwight Howard (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=tsn-wadesmostcovetedteam&prov=tsn&type=lgns)
SportingNews

Heat guard Dwyane Wade might not leave South Florida when he becomes a free agent next summer. He could choose to stay in Miami, especially if the team brings in another marquee player.

But, until then, he’ll continue to get asked about his future (as will LeBron James), especially along every stop on the road. Such was the case Wednesday, when Wade was asked which player he’d really like to play with before the team’s game in Orlando.

"If I could pick one player in the league today to play with — and most people think I’d say LeBron James — I would pick Dwight (Howard)," Wade told AOL FanHouse. "I’d love for that to happen at some point. Dwight is already close right here in Orlando. People who say it couldn’t happen (us playing on the same team), they don’t know. I’ve learned in this league that anything is possible."

Wade said playing with a dominant center “changes the whole game.” He also said that even though he wants to stay in Miami, that “there are a lot of possibilities” with free agency.

Magic coach Stan Van Gundy, assuming Wade will not be on his roster next year, had his own friendly advice, according to the Orlando Sentinel. "I would really suggest …West," Van Gundy laughed. "I like him. I’m concerned about him. If he doesn’t go back to Miami, the West would be his best bet."

jag
11-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I wish he would shut up and just play with the teammates he currently has.

His media courting is so tired.

Bob Lanier
11-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Yes, he'd love to have someone who's excellent at defense and rebounding and finishing at the rim but lacks the skill to dominate offensively and who knows it.

More buckets for the Whistler.

pauls931
11-26-2009, 06:18 PM
I have to agree, howard's domain is by the hoop and defense so an offensive guard would not have to worry about him stealing the limelight. And ditto on the whistler.

Anyone remember the play where he fakes and Beatrice manages to avoid it and then fakes again an beatrice jumps and then dwade jumps into him for 3 freethrows? Guards that do that are FUCKING PUSSIES!!! Dwade has all the talent in the world and has to use this pussy as tactic. Fuck him! You can't guard someone who has a good shot that tries to jump into anyone near them.

duhoh
11-26-2009, 08:03 PM
a lot of players have done that though. but yeah, it seems that d-wade is chirpin a little too much in his contract year

ChrisRichards
11-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Wade will remain in Miami. He will play with Bosh next season. Orlando's capspace is full as it is.

SpursRulez4eVeR
11-26-2009, 09:43 PM
slapped in the face on JO

duhoh
11-28-2009, 04:07 AM
slapped in the face on JO

good point but what can JO say?

these last few seasons hasn't been kind to him at all.

CGD
11-28-2009, 09:09 AM
More buckets for the Whistler.
:lol

Wade is just sending signals to Miami brass that the better not F up this off season.