PDA

View Full Version : Laker Pathway to a 70 + Win Season

F_U_Buddy
11-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Not that were trying but we need to essentially win out Dec (15 games) including our next 2 in Nov...to hit the 70 win plateau...you see it was easy for the Bulls to do it based off their state location. Midwest... essentially they didn't have to travel to far to either coast / conference making the feat a bit easier for them since they would be less road weary. It's a dynamic that I'm sure Phil has shared with Kobe and Co...

But I submit to you that if anyone can... the Mighty Lakeshow is certainly willing..:hat TATA For Now sweet ladies and knuckleheads....:whine

LakeShow
11-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Not that were trying but we need to essentially win out Dec (15 games) including our next 2 in Nov...to hit the 70 win plateau...you see it was easy for the Bulls to do it based off their state location. Midwest... essentially they didn't have to travel to far to either coast / conference making the feat a bit easier for them since they would be less road weary. It's a dynamic that I'm sure Phil has shared with Kobe and Co...

But I submit to you that if anyone can... the Mighty Lakeshow is certainly willing..:hat TATA For Now sweet ladies and knuckleheads....:whine

I really would prefer that the Lakers not go all out to achieve 70 wins but it might be so easily attainable that they have no other choice. Right now they have no equal.

duhoh
11-27-2009, 07:46 PM
at least we know that LA would actually win against the 8th seed with that many wins