PDA

View Full Version : Early Memo to the Horns

Amarelooms
11-27-2009, 04:21 PM
I am proud of how you've played thus far BUT...the biggest test is going to be vs Nebraska. I for one think those corn feed white boys might be a bigger challenge than Bama or Florida. They are playing really well right now.

The D can't play a shitty game like they did against Atm. Put pressure on that slow white QB and sack his ass. The play calling on offense has to be aggressive and SMART...gotta score early to let em know their over-rated D can't stop us. I will be placing another memo closer to gameday don't worry my friends. Hook 'em!!!

:elephant

IronMexican
11-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Just watch out for Suh and UT should win.

J.T.
11-27-2009, 06:26 PM
The game that aggy played last night was one of those anomaly games, like the 2008 Tech game, where you run into a team playing at home in the biggest game of its season and they just get all jacked on adrenaline and play ass tons better than they really are.

I don't think UT's defense slipped as much as people are making it out to be. They slipped in that game, but not long term.

CubanSucks
11-27-2009, 07:45 PM
That whole "corn fed" bullshit really gets old. On average they are no bigger and definately not tougher than any other team ESPECIALLY cause of what's grown in that area. :bang

MosesGuthrie
11-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Jeez Looms.....shut the fuck up, for once. No one gives a rat's ass about you and your stupid ass "memos"

More like a memo on how to be a retard.

Amarelooms
11-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Jeez Looms.....shut the fuck up, for once. No one gives a rat's ass about you and your stupid ass "memos"

More like a memo on how to be a retard.

How about you not comment then dummy. Now stfu and prepare yourself for my memo Sat AM before the game.

:elephant

IronMexican
12-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Just watch out for Suh and UT should win.

They didn't. That's why it was close.

samikeyp
12-06-2009, 12:05 AM
They didn't. That's why it was close.

This.