PDA

View Full Version : Old but glorious Ron Ron News.

DMX7
11-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Ron Artest shows off how gangsta he is. He saw men die on the court... on the court. So think twice before you say you're bad ass balla.

"It was so competitive, they broke a leg from a table and they threw it," said the Queens native. "It went right through his heart and he died right on the court. So I'm accustomed to playing basketball really rough."'

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...no-biggie.html

Allanon
11-27-2009, 06:28 PM
That stuff's just classic.

Laker Ron's become my 2nd favorite Laker.

baseline bum
11-27-2009, 06:31 PM
I laughed and thought he was nuts until I saw an article in the New York Times about the incident Artest is referring to. Also, your link is bad.

HarlemHeat37
11-27-2009, 07:24 PM
That wasn't really a huge thing in New York in the 90s..it isn't nearly as bad now, but playing ball when I was younger was always a risk depending on whom you were playing with..idiots that would pull out guns and knives over ball, drive-bys around the court..thankfully these areas have been whitened for the most part..

duhoh
11-27-2009, 07:37 PM
That wasn't really a huge thing in New York in the 90s..it isn't nearly as bad now, but playing ball when I was younger was always a risk depending on whom you were playing with..idiots that would pull out guns and knives over ball, drive-bys around the court..thankfully these areas have been whitened for the most part..

yay for the white man

DMX7
11-27-2009, 10:01 PM
I laughed and thought he was nuts until I saw an article in the New York Times about the incident Artest is referring to. Also, your link is bad.

I hope Ron wasn't the source of that article by the Times. Could you link us up to that?