PDA

View Full Version : To all the Mavs fans that talk shit.

TheSpursFNRule
11-28-2009, 03:51 AM
The year you had the best record in the league and the "mvp" you lost in the first round to a bunch of midgets. Also! There is no denying your team was in one of the worst called games in the history of the NBA....BUT...your franchise player instead of manning the fuck up and putting his team on his back; pouted, sighed, bitched, moaned and made himself look like a fool in the NBA Finals. What did Timmy do when he lost to the Lakers all those years? Lost with dignity. Didn't sulk on the court like a fucking choke artist.

I notice you guys like to say LOL a lot...so how about this...

LOL Having a franchise player that averages barley above 3 assists a game and gets no one else involved.

All you fans do is talk shit but look at it this way, the spurs might not be on track to win a title this year...but what in gods name makes you think the Mavs are? The Mavs are gonna beat the Lakers in a 7 game series...REALLY GUYS!?!?! So they play good in November...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Here is why Tim Duncan is smarter than 99% of this board.....

He knows the difference between a game in November and a must win playoff game.

So go ahead make fun of us because we constantly bring up how we have 4 rings. Or bring up the fact that we might not be playing to well this season. The fact fucking remains YOU ALL sound like a bunch of fucking morons and know deep deep down inside that the Spurs will always be remembered as the better team. I know this haunts you in your sleep.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

By the way in the new Bill Simmons book he completely owns Dirk in one chapter, mocking him the year we won the MVP and got his ass kicked by a bunch of midgets.

I am drunk and stoned right now. But fuck you Mavs fans you guys are so sad.

Amen.

:ihit:ihit

BRHornet45
11-28-2009, 03:54 AM
son EXCELLENT POST!!! kudos to you and God bless you and your family this holiday season!

eisfeld
11-28-2009, 03:58 AM
Imagine this board without the smack talking between fans of different teams and their respective trolls. :hat

red strike 07
11-28-2009, 04:01 AM
Cool story bro

4 rings, faggot!

lil_penny
11-28-2009, 04:01 AM
Bump classic

Culburn369
11-28-2009, 04:04 AM
They handed you your ass for close order inspection 4-1.

Nuff said.

TheSpursFNRule
11-28-2009, 04:26 AM
Yo the Mavs BARLEY beat the Spurs when we had like 18 turnovers and were playing without Ginobili. The Mavs also LOST to the Spurs when we didn't have Parker or Duncan. The mavs are sad.

TheSpursFNRule
11-28-2009, 04:28 AM
They handed you your ass for close order inspection 4-1.

Nuff said.

That is there one crown jewel...oh did you forget the Spurs didn't have Ginobili. Also congrats on your title last year you laker lover. You and I both know they would've lost had Yao not gotten injured. But i'll keep it a secret. Ssssshhhhhhh. :hat One of the weakest finals teams ever. :rollin:rollin

Culburn369
11-28-2009, 04:31 AM
That is there one crown jewel...oh did you forget the Spurs didn't have Ginobili. Also congrats on your title last year you laker lover. You and I both know they would've lost had Yao not gotten injured. But i'll keep it a secret. Ssssshhhhhhh. :hat One of the weakest finals teams ever. :rollin:rollin

I don't do injuries, cept other team's injuries. Then I hope & pray for them. I did good April-June, eh?

tee, hee.

TheSpursFNRule
11-28-2009, 04:40 AM
This isn't about you Laker fans. At least your shit talking is somewhat reasonable seeing as your team is on another level right now. It just cracks me up when Mavs fans think there among the ELITE teams and talk shit to the Spurs as if there light years better than them.

Culburn369
11-28-2009, 04:48 AM
Ok, FN, I'm headin' back to the couch-a-rooney, see if the sandman is close.

night-night

MiamiHeat
11-28-2009, 05:19 AM
LOL MAVS.

parade route lol

mojorizen7
11-28-2009, 05:37 AM
barley
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Jyv3HkqvaiTxvM:http://www.freefoto.com/images/9907/07/9907_07_4---Barley_web.jpg

mavs>spurs2
11-28-2009, 05:39 AM
I'm a mav fan and I talk shit. Suck it

duhoh
11-28-2009, 12:50 PM

it don't matter about injuries.

it is what it is.

Findog
11-28-2009, 12:58 PM
I am drunk and stoned right now.

Getting fucked up by yourself and posting on Spurstalk in the wee hours of Saturday morning when everybody else is out enjoying life :toast

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Findog
11-28-2009, 12:59 PM
By the way in the new Bill Simmons book he completely owns Dirk in one chapter, mocking him the year we won the MVP and got his ass kicked by a bunch of midgets.

Oh, well if Bill Simmons said it, than it must be true.

:lmao at getting your basketball opinions from the Sports Putz

duhoh
11-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Getting fucked up by yourself and posting on Spurstalk in the wee hours of Saturday morning when everybody else is out enjoying life :toast

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

http://www.bloodysushi.com/macro/nsfw/america-fuck%20yeah.jpg

Ghazi
11-28-2009, 01:06 PM
What Mavs fans talk shit on here anyway? We are a peaceful, humble fanbase... we have a right to enjoy our good start to the season... we are fans after all... nobodys crownin our asses though, I think most of us realize we'd need a shitton of luck to beat the Lakers.

PS

4-1 faggots.

j.dizzle
11-28-2009, 01:11 PM
There should be rules before ppl start these stupid fuckin threads..spurs fans need to stop with the excuses, it gets old..enjoy the season

Findog
11-28-2009, 01:12 PM
What Mavs fans talk shit on here anyway? We are a peaceful, humble fanbase... we have a right to enjoy our good start to the season... we are fans after all... nobodys crownin our asses though, I think most of us realize we'd need a shitton of luck to beat the Lakers.

PS

4-1 faggots.

Good job Ghazi

jag
11-28-2009, 01:37 PM
They are who we thought they were. So you if you wanna crown their ass, then crown their ass! But they are who we thought they were!

Flight3107
11-28-2009, 01:42 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TCdErEO7OCM/RnKYz5sfTSI/AAAAAAAAAHs/LASfGdzKRSc/s400/DirkManu.jpg

4-1 Faggot

lurker
11-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Insecure Spurs fans never get old.

jag
11-28-2009, 01:50 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TCdErEO7OCM/RnKYz5sfTSI/AAAAAAAAAHs/LASfGdzKRSc/s400/DirkManu.jpg

Oh....if only.

LakasRool4eva
11-28-2009, 02:07 PM
hearing Spurs & Mavs argue whose better is like watching the special olympics.....

spursfan1000
11-28-2009, 02:37 PM
lol mavs

lol mavs fans

lol cuban

ffadicted
11-28-2009, 03:02 PM
son EXCELLENT POST!!! kudos to you and God bless you and your family this holiday season!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

BUMP
11-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Just because I point out the fact that the Spurs are nothing more than a team who is older than Moses and trying desperately to regain past glory by overpaying for decent players like a child molester who hopelessly tries to regain custody of his kids after getting out of prison, doesn't necessarily mean i'm talking shit.

If it is then I apologize

Dunc n Dave
11-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Just because I point out the fact that the Spurs are nothing more than a team who is older than Moses and trying desperately to regain past glory by overpaying for decent players like a child molester who hopelessly tries to regain custody of his kids after getting out of prison, doesn't necessarily mean i'm talking shit.

If it is then I apologize

Mavs are older...:toast

spursfan09
11-28-2009, 03:42 PM
At least there is a past to try to regain. Mav's don't wanna go anywhere near thier past.

Shank
11-28-2009, 07:00 PM
When people say the Spurs fanbase is the most insecure in all of sports, I tell them they're full of shit.

TheSpursFNRule
11-28-2009, 11:26 PM
You have 16k posts ON A SPURS BOARD you 1 ring faggot, stfu about enjoying life outide.

You owned the fuck outta the dude.

fevertrees
11-28-2009, 11:28 PM
You have 16k posts ON A SPURS BOARD you 1 ring faggot, stfu about enjoying life outide.

LOL fuck findog!!! worst poster on this site!

TheSpursFNRule
11-28-2009, 11:29 PM

Who said I got fucked up alone?...The whole point was I was out enjoying my life and than I returned to my home and made the post. Why are you so insecure? Did you stay home last night watching the Die Hard trilogy and jerking off in between each one? Yeah I think the 2nd one is the best too but damn dude get a life. :lmao:lmao By the way you have 16 thousand posts and your life is sad. If I spent that much time on a forum I would have my mental health checked the fuck out. :p:

TheSpursFNRule
11-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Oh, well if Bill Simmons said it, than it must be true.

:lmao at getting your basketball opinions from the Sports Putz

Dude Bill Simmons owned your boy. If you read it you would cry...you don't have to know anything about sports to realize the year Dirk won MVP was probably the most shameful performance of any "MVP" :flag: to date.

badfish22
11-29-2009, 07:55 PM
son EXCELLENT POST!!!

^ This is how you know you just failed.

Findog
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Dude Bill Simmons owned your boy. If you read it you would cry...you don't have to know anything about sports to realize the year Dirk won MVP was probably the most shameful performance of any "MVP" :flag: to date.

That's obvious. By the way, I already read the book. I checked it out of the library instead of spending $30 like you did. What I don't do is go on the internet and tell strangers that I let Bill Simmons form my opinions for me. Good luck with all of that.

Findog
11-29-2009, 08:07 PM
You have 16k posts ON A SPURS BOARD you 1 ring faggot, stfu about enjoying life outside.

Post-count smack. That's sad. I guess timvp, Solid D, From Way Downtown and kori are obese invalids. :lol

Findog
11-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Who said I got fucked up alone?...

All I know is that you logged on to Spurstalk at a time when most people are out enjoying life with other people and announced that you were extremely intoxicated. I'll tell you what I'm doing at that time of the night: I'm not worrying about basketball or getting intoxicated by myself. I have dignity and self-respect.

By the way you have 16 thousand posts and your life is sad. If I spent that much time on a forum I would have my mental health checked the fuck out.

Okay, Guy who gets drunk by himself and posts on Spurstalk at 2 in the morning. Whatever you say.

Findog
11-29-2009, 08:11 PM
LOL fuck findog!!! worst poster on this site!

You mad, 121-63 fan?

Findog
11-29-2009, 08:23 PM
When people say the Spurs fanbase is the most insecure in all of sports, I tell them they're full of shit.

I think I'm going to stay up late tonight, do some crystal meth and start a thread called "To all the Spurs fans that talk shit." Cause that's my style.

Kori or timvp, can I change my screenname to TheMavsFNRule? Then I'll change my sig to a picture of Kris Humphries from when he was at Minnesota with a look on his face like he's taking a dump.

Xylus
11-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Post-count smack. That's sad. I guess timvp, Solid D, From Way Downtown and kori are obese invalids. :lol

Aren't they?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-29-2009, 08:33 PM
lol fat beaners calling Findog fat.

mavsluva
11-29-2009, 10:44 PM

Nah, what's sad is that you're openly advertising your state of being to the public for some unknown reason. Maybe you're young. Maybe you're depressed. Who knows. Fact is, the Mavs or sports for that matter is probaby not your real issue. It's yourself.

lefty
11-29-2009, 10:47 PM
http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/dirk2.jpg

Will Hunting
11-29-2009, 11:17 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao I get it! Oh how clever, it's Dirk after a finals loss. Hilarious!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Do you actually find any of the shit you post funny?

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:03 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao I get it! Oh how clever, it's Dirk after a finals loss. Hilarious!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Do you actually find any of the shit you post funny?

That's an awesome burn. Maybe for an encore he'll post the picture of that one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fan with an 'PWNED' caption, or perhaps the Miami Heat trophy presentation. Cause we've never seen those before.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:04 AM
^^^ lol

http://the208.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fisher-4.jpg

FUCK YEAH! Go Lakers! Lakers fuckin' rule! I BLEED purple and gold!

DPG21920
11-30-2009, 12:05 AM
For Mav fans on their high horse, this is no worse than spamming with "lol" threads or saying "Mavs 2006 champs" or saying "4-1" ....

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:08 AM
For Mav fans on their high horse, this is no worse than spamming with "lol" threads or saying "Mavs 2006 champs" or saying "4-1" ....

I think it's more of an issue of who is starting shit. But for the record, I've never started a lol thread, I give the Heat full credit for winning the 06 Finals, and I only bring up the Mavericks recent ownage of the Spurs when these kinds of threads pop up.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:11 AM
^ Not a student of irony, that's for sure.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Can we please get the picture of the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans? Thanks.

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Get it yourself fuck face.

Damn faggot are you really that dense and stupid?

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Get it yourself fuck face.

Is that all you've got? You're boring me.

DPG21920
11-30-2009, 12:16 AM
init is a really poor representative for Spurs fans.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Damn faggot are you really that dense and stupid?

I blame San Antonio public schools...and the high amount of sodium in Taco Cabana menu items.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:18 AM
init is a really poor representative for Spurs fans.

To be honest DPG, I think Spurs fans are all over the map. There are some like yourself, Solid D, timvp, FWD, that are great posters and know a lot about basketball. There there's a broad swath of garbage. It seems like there is no middle ground with the Spurs fanbase.

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:18 AM
I blame San Antonio public schools...and the high amount of sodium in Taco Cabana menu items.

I think that's fair.....also morbid obesity cuts off blood flow to the brain.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:19 AM
It's too bad that there are no other mouthbreather Spurs fans in this thread right now to post so init can come along and reply with "lol" or "haha, you owned him!"

DPG21920
11-30-2009, 12:20 AM
To be honest DPG, I think Spurs fans are all over the map. There are some like yourself, Solid D, timvp, FWD, that are great posters and know a lot about basketball. There there's a broad swath of garbage. It seems like there is no middle ground with the Spurs fanbase.

Hey, I am with you on that. Spurs fans piss me off just as much as anyone else. But, when there is such a large, concentrated grouping of fans it is expected.

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Examples of shitty Spurfan:

hater
nkdlunch
z0sa
spurstrodamus
ducks

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:21 AM
It's too bad that there are no other mouthbreather Spurs fans in this thread right now to post so init can come along and reply with "lol" or "haha, you owned him!"

lol damn you just owned him

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:21 AM
Hey, I am with you on that. Spurs fans piss me off just as much as anyone else. But, when there is such a large, concentrated grouping of fans it is expected.

This. At any team's website, the range of fans will vary.

MavDynasty
11-30-2009, 12:22 AM
The year you had the best record in the league and the "mvp" you lost in the first round to a bunch of midgets. Also! There is no denying your team was in one of the worst called games in the history of the NBA....BUT...your franchise player instead of manning the fuck up and putting his team on his back; pouted, sighed, bitched, moaned and made himself look like a fool in the NBA Finals. What did Timmy do when he lost to the Lakers all those years? Lost with dignity. Didn't sulk on the court like a fucking choke artist.

I notice you guys like to say LOL a lot...so how about this...

LOL Having a franchise player that averages barley above 3 assists a game and gets no one else involved.

All you fans do is talk shit but look at it this way, the spurs might not be on track to win a title this year...but what in gods name makes you think the Mavs are? The Mavs are gonna beat the Lakers in a 7 game series...REALLY GUYS!?!?! So they play good in November...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Here is why Tim Duncan is smarter than 99% of this board.....

He knows the difference between a game in November and a must win playoff game.

So go ahead make fun of us because we constantly bring up how we have 4 rings. Or bring up the fact that we might not be playing to well this season. The fact fucking remains YOU ALL sound like a bunch of fucking morons and know deep deep down inside that the Spurs will always be remembered as the better team. I know this haunts you in your sleep.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Amen.

:ihit:ihit
lolumad?

DPG21920
If you want to fuck me just come out and say it, stop following me around like a puppy dog.

Not only do Spurs fans dislike you, but you are working on every other fan base as well. No one is following you around. You are just constantly spewing worthless drivel all over the board.

Findog

In some ways Spurstalk is a victim of its own popularity. I like the NBA forum better than any mavs board. Every fanbase has its share of idiots. I'm sure there are a lot of Spurs fans that never venture past the Spurs section though.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Examples of shitty Spurfan:

hater
nkdlunch
z0sa
spurstrodamus
ducks

zosa is a good poster when he's not in shit-talking mode.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:24 AM
You owned the fuck outta the dude.

10:26 pm, Saturday night. Are there no single ladies in San Antonio?

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:25 AM
zosa is a good poster when he's not in shit-talking mode.

:lmao, all that fat beaner does is say stuff like, "You're a Mavs fan so you obviously have no idea what you're talking about."

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:25 AM
You have 16k posts ON A SPURS BOARD you 1 ring faggot, stfu about enjoying life outside.

Edited at 10:30 pm, Saturday night. Gotta get that fixed before Saturday Night Live comes on? Or was it a Red Box night?

DPG21920
11-30-2009, 12:26 AM
You really got your feelings hurt with that Bonner critisizm didn't cha! :rollin

No.

Greg Oden
11-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Edited at 10:30 pm, Saturday night. Gotta get that fixed before Saturday Night Live comes on? Or was it a Red Box night?

:lmao

I discovered this thing last summer and thought it was pretty cool until I realized that after you pick out the few good movies in it, the rest are crap.

BRHornet45
11-30-2009, 12:29 AM
sons just throw down some Bud Lite Limes like me right now. god bless you all!

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:29 AM
He needs a maverick fan on a spurs board with 16k posts to show him how to get dem ladies y0.

I spent last night with my girlfriend at her apartment. I wasn't on Spurstalk last night, so please forgive the lateness of my reply. Sounds like you had a wild time on here last night. :toast

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:30 AM
:lmao

I discovered this thing last summer and thought it was pretty cool until I realized that after you pick out the few good movies in it, the rest are crap.

Nevertheless, Red Box and Netflix are responsible for Blockbuster being in the crapper.

DPG21920
11-30-2009, 12:30 AM

Sons, you love BLL.

Greg Oden
11-30-2009, 12:31 AM

sons lmao at the tigers almost losing to the piggies in death valley.

Findog
The flu and I fixed a typo. Just trying to help your ST street cred and bump your post count up.

:sleep

This is embarrassing.

Nothing says "I give up" like post-count smack.

DPG21920
I don't care what you say, Redbox is the best. Good enough selection and very convenient.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:32 AM
I don't care what you say, Redbox is the best. Good enough selection and very convenient.

Have you tried Netflix or movie downloads thru iTunes?

badfish22
11-30-2009, 12:33 AM

Huh... I thought you weren't a douche bag? Must be confusing you with someone else....

DPG21920
11-30-2009, 12:34 AM
I have tried Netflix, but I don't like it as much. I like being able to grab a movie for a buck while at the store then return it the very next day. I am at the store a lot.

Are you talking about iTunes rental?

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Nice edit, suprised you didn't just post twice to up your street cred.

Dude, here is some friendly advice. You're going to have to do far better than post-count smack if you want to score points or elicit something approaching respect from fellow posters. Nobody fucking cares, the site has been around for years and it's a sign of longevity. Respect your elders Sons and God bless.

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:36 AM
:sleep

This is embarrassing.

Nothing says "I give up" like post-count smack.

Agreed, it's actually a step down from ring smack.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:37 AM
I have tried Netflix, but I don't like it as much. I like being able to grab a movie for a buck while at the store then return it the very next day. I am at the store a lot.

Are you talking about iTunes rental?

No, you can download movies or tv shows from itunes, but of course it costs $$. A buddy of mine uses a file-sharing service, but he also has a firewall and stays up to date on virus protection.

BRHornet45
11-30-2009, 12:37 AM
sons lmao at the tigers almost losing to the piggies in death valley.

son that was a joke! Les Miles is on his way out.

Greg Oden
11-30-2009, 12:39 AM
son that was a joke! Les Miles is on his way out.

son he should be. i don't think lsu fans will ever forgive him for his foolishness at the end of the ole miss game.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Bro, spread your sentences out. 1 a post.

You are boring and no longer worth sparring with. At least the original poster was...weird, for lack of a better term.

Will Hunting
11-30-2009, 12:43 AM
So you're going home and taking your 1 ring with you?

He has just as many rings as you do.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:43 AM
son he should be. i don't think lsu fans will ever forgive him for his foolishness at the end of the ole miss game.

Hasn't he won two national championships there? That should buy him some time, but then again this is the SEC. Nobody cares about last year.

BRHornet45
11-30-2009, 12:44 AM

son honestly I'm not big into college sports. I watch and support LSU's teams, but I'm more into pro sports.

everyone in Louisiana (other than the LSU nut-hugging frat boys) knows that the real football game is tomorrow night in New Orleans ;)

Findog
He has just as many rings as you do.

Wasn't the first post in this thread...weird and oddly fascinating? Like a wreck you can't look away from?

BRHornet45
Hasn't he won two national championships there? That should buy him some time, but then again this is the SEC. Nobody cares about last year.

son that is false. Miles has only won .5 championship .... you gotta remember, he walked into a dream job full of Nick Sabans' recruits.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:46 AM
son that is false. Miles has only won .5 championship .... you gotta remember, he walked into a dream job full of Nick Sabans' recruits.

Do you think he survives this? SEC fanbases are very unforgiving.

BRHornet45
11-30-2009, 12:48 AM
Do you think he survives this? SEC fanbases are very unforgiving.

son I think he deserves at least one more season before they consider firing him.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:54 AM
son I think he deserves at least one more season before they consider firing him.

It's amazing how 8-3 in the SEC and all of a sudden they want to run your ass out of Baton Rouge. Jeez, you can't win a national title every single year.

BRHornet45
11-30-2009, 12:56 AM
It's amazing how 8-3 in the SEC and all of a sudden they want to run your ass out of Baton Rouge. Jeez, you can't win a national title every single year.

son 8-3 is a joke.

Ghazi
11-30-2009, 12:57 AM
Miles is a mediocre coach by SEC standards... I think he's in the bottom half of SEC coaches.

Findog
11-30-2009, 12:58 AM
son 8-3 is a joke.

You think TCU would be 12-0 in the SEC? Nope. It's just a down year for LSU. You said yourself he deserves another year.

Greg Oden
11-30-2009, 12:59 AM
sons lsu is probably going to start slipping after losing one of the nation's best recruiters to the Memphis coaching job.

BRHornet45
11-30-2009, 01:01 AM
You think TCU would be 12-0 in the SEC? Nope. It's just a down year for LSU. You said yourself he deserves another year.

son that is true. LSU sucks this year there is no doubt about it ... I do think Miles deserves some more time, but if LSU finishes with 3 or more losses again next year, then his head should roll. he gets paid too much money to just put together a "decent" team.

son there is a reason why one of his top assistant coaches is leaving at the end of the year for that head coaching job in Memphis. he is being smart and getting out while he can before Miles is forced out. I just don't think Miles is a great coach at all. he is good, but I think he has been lucky more than anything else.