PDA

View Full Version : Lakers have been ending streaks...Nets might get lucky...

TheMACHINE
11-28-2009, 04:23 AM
Who knows....the Lakers are the 2nd game of a back to back with the Nets. The Lakeshow might just end thier 16 game losing streak.

Anti-Jinx!

Basketballgirl25
11-28-2009, 08:31 AM
I actually don't want the Nets to beat the Lakers, I mean if they do it would be great. I want them to play well enough that they don't get blown out

I just have this gut feeling December will be much brighter for the Nets starting with that Dallas game, and I think we will own Dallas. And I haven't had good gut feelings about the Nets in November, and had a gut feeling they would lose most games, but the first December game against Mavs, I have a great feeling and I mean what better why to get a first win then killing Kidds team to thank him for helpping the Nets:toast. The look on his face would be so great

Amarelooms
11-28-2009, 09:59 AM
I actually don't want the Nets to beat the Lakers, I mean if they do it would be great. I want them to play well enough that they don't get blown out

I just have this gut feeling December will be much brighter for the Nets starting with that Dallas game, and I think we will own Dallas. And I haven't had good gut feelings about the Nets in November, and had a gut feeling they would lose most games, but the first December game against Mavs, I have a great feeling and I mean what better why to get a first win then killing Kidds team to thank him for helpping the Nets:toast. The look on his face would be so great

lol shut up dummy...the Net are of no relevance :elephant

TheMACHINE
11-28-2009, 10:45 AM
If they do get better its cuz Devin Harris is back.

Basketballgirl25
11-28-2009, 10:51 AM
lol shut up dummy...the Net are of no relevance :elephant

I'm no dummy, I don't root for the Mavs. I root for the Nets then any team that kills the Mavs:toast

Amarelooms
11-28-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm no dummy, I don't root for the Mavs. I root for the Nets then any team that kills the Mavs:toast

Okay BasketballGIRL...yeah right...more like lady-boy. Nice attempt at trolling but your efforts FAIL :elephant

Basketballgirl25
11-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Okay BasketballGIRL...yeah right...more like lady-boy. Nice attempt at trolling but your efforts FAIL :elephant

sorry I'm not trying to troll:lol, it's true, just love when teams kill the Mavs. It's alright people like different teams deal with it:toast