PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Melo

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-28-2009, 06:05 AM
Congrats on the first of many 50 pt games (assuming his team actually goes to him in the 4th, unlike most times when he is hovering around 40pts :lmao)
:toast

Melo > Lebron (right ducks? :lol ) j/k

Melo should have quite a few 50pt games under his belt but the team seems to freeze him out in the 4th when they most need him, even Billups was doing it!! :bang

Danny.Zhu
11-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Jennings 55 > Melo LOL

jonnybravo
11-28-2009, 07:07 AM
Congrats on the first of many 50 pt games (assuming his team actually goes to him in the 4th, unlike most times when he is hovering around 40pts :lmao)
:toast

Melo > Lebron (right ducks? :lol ) j/k

Melo should have quite a few 50pt games under his belt but the team seems to freeze him out in the 4th when they most need him, even Billups was doing it!! :bang

I'm actually shocked he hasn't had a few 50+ games under his belt. Kind of funny how hard the announcers were fellating his offensive prowess as if it was something never before seen.. They did the same thing with Gilbert a few years back (Legler even had the audacity to suggest Gil's outburst was never seen since MJ's...uh Kobe 50 point barrage over 5 game stretch, 35+ point season, 81 points, multiple 50+ points in 3 quarters, outscoring entire Dallas Nowitizki's over 3 quarters). Kind of laughable how desperate the media is to find the "next".

Good for Melo though. He really needs to punch someone in the nuts if they're freezing him out. No reason in the fourth that he doesn't at least TOUCH the ball once per possession.

duhoh
11-28-2009, 12:58 PM
melo is hot right now.

lovin it. anytime someone can get to the hole from the arc in 2 steps, that's bananas

j.dizzle
11-28-2009, 01:18 PM
I respect melo more then lebron..I think him having a baby with lala & learning from Kobe in the olympics really matured him..props to him

PGDynasty24
11-28-2009, 03:26 PM
ya props to melo. i love his game