PDA

View Full Version : dont forget my prediction

stretch
11-28-2009, 10:55 AM
spurs are going to miss bruce bowen like hell against elite teams and in the playoffs

mainly because of that corner 3 ball, but also because of the defense and hustle (yes i know he declined, but he still played hard and played good defense compared to 95% of the leagues 2s/3s)

the way he helped space the floor with the corner 3 already is showing, and they are forced to play matt freaking bonner to try to provide that spacing, but bonner is worthless as fuck unless shooting 3s. plus his ability to be effective without the ball helped the team as well, so that guys who are efficient scorers could get more shots (the big 3) where-as down the stretch, dick jefferson is going to screw that all up.

lol jefferson

ChumpDumper
11-28-2009, 10:57 AM
lol thread whore

Muser
11-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Stretch + SA210 are the same people?

Spursfan092120
11-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Don't forget my prediction...

Ub14_iNzt9w

Cane
11-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Troll thread is trolling.

Gotta hate the attention whores: "don't forget my prediction"

How about stfu instead :)

ffadicted
11-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Agreed :wakeup

Interrohater
11-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Ok, cool, we'll never forget your prediction that the Spurs will miss Bruce Bowen.

We'll file it away with the "Bring Bruce Back", "Resign Bruce", "We'll Miss You Bruce", and "Bowen is The Heart Of This Team" threads. However, your prediction is very unique so it gets a special place.

spursfan09
11-28-2009, 03:12 PM
First it's Spurs have too many old guys.

Then, Spurs attempt to get younger and more athletic.

Now, its "Oh! The Spurs are really going to miss those old guys!"

Interrohater
11-28-2009, 03:13 PM
First it's Spurs have too many old guys.

Then, Spurs attempt to get younger and more athletic.

Now, its "Oh! The Spurs are really going to miss those old guys!"

:lol excellent point

Budkin
11-28-2009, 03:14 PM
it must be so painful.

celldweller
11-28-2009, 03:19 PM
spurs are going to miss bruce bowen like hell against elite teams and in the playoffs

mainly because of that corner 3 ball, but also because of the defense and hustle (yes i know he declined, but he still played hard and played good defense compared to 95% of the leagues 2s/3s)

the way he helped space the floor with the corner 3 already is showing, and they are forced to play matt freaking bonner to try to provide that spacing, but bonner is worthless as fuck unless shooting 3s. plus his ability to be effective without the ball helped the team as well, so that guys who are efficient scorers could get more shots (the big 3) where-as down the stretch, dick jefferson is going to screw that all up.

lol jefferson

lol Mavericks fans! :lmao

CubanSucks
11-28-2009, 03:51 PM
What a bold prediction. You know, once I made an even MORE bold prediction when I said "Wow, the Spurs are really gonna miss Big Dave" after he retired.

duhoh
11-28-2009, 09:42 PM

Ub14_iNzt9w

:lmao

Spursmania
11-28-2009, 09:44 PM

Ub14_iNzt9w

That never gets old:lol

oligarchy
11-28-2009, 09:59 PM
then a couple years ago at a house party, i was pretty buzzed, and a guy was drunk and for some reason was just being obnoxious. i told him to calm down cuz he was getting on peoples nerves. then he started threatening to kick my ass. i started to step up to him, but then i just walked away, because i didnt feel like dealing with it anymore and it wasnt worth it. but that got him acting all "crunk" so he kept talking shit to me. i just kinda stood there and didnt do anything, and normally i wouldnt care, but i think the alcohol got to me, and i walked up to him and knocked him senseless for a good 15 seconds or so. then when he came to, he was trying to come at me again, but i wasnt going to deal with it and i just went back inside. then later he broke down crying. i guess he is one of those guys who get all emotional when drunk or something.

phyzik
11-28-2009, 10:07 PM

lol jefferson

Bruce Bogans.

lennyalderette
11-28-2009, 10:08 PM
^^^whats that from oligarchy?

oligarchy
11-28-2009, 11:22 PM
that's a warning. don't fuck with the troll. he will own you.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3472347#post3472347