PDA

View Full Version : What do you get when four skinheads stab a Mexican in Huntington Beach’s Oak View...

fraga
11-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Click to read. (http://www.ocweekly.com/2009-11-26/news/slater-slums-smackdown-huntington-beach-oak-view-barrio/)

“Motherfucking Mexicans!” one yelled, while a woman inside the truck shouted, “Stab him! Stab him!” Another stabbed Jose three times in the chest, and the three men began kicking and punching him once he slumped to the ground. Beatriz was hysterical; she had stopped making sense to the dispatcher.

A squad car arrived at the scene within two minutes. But the residents of Oak View had already taken justice into their own hands. The moment the three white supremacists attacked Jose, Johnny ran to his apartment, where friends and family relaxed. “Jose is getting jumped!” he hollered. They rushed out and poured into the alley. Others heard the commotion and rushed the skinheads. No weapons were needed for this, a good, old-fashioned ass-whuppin’.

Summers
11-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Good. They played with the bull and got the horns. A friend of mine was nearly killed by a couple skinheads and spent weeks in the hospital recovering. I have no sympathy for 4 men who stabbed an unarmed person for no reason.

Leetonidas
11-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Skinheads are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet. Yeah, let's all sport swastikas and Nazi tats to show how we're preserving the white race and forget that the man we idolize killed hundreds of thousands of our white brothers for no reason, and then go jump a random Mexican guy who is just chillin outside! WHITE POWER!! :rolleyes

kbrury
11-29-2009, 02:59 PM
If only there was a video lol.

exstatic
11-29-2009, 03:19 PM
About damn time those tea-partiers learned their place.

Cyrano
11-29-2009, 03:39 PM
For some reason the name Custer comes to mind.

mavs>spurs2
11-29-2009, 04:42 PM
skinheads are always pussies

EmptyMan
11-29-2009, 06:50 PM
A Win-Win situation

zammmmo!

phyzik
11-29-2009, 11:29 PM
They hardly got what they deserved. fucking biggots.

I. Hustle
01-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Skinheads are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet. Yeah, let's all sport swastikas and Nazi tats to show how we're preserving the white race and forget that the man we idolize killed hundreds of thousands of our white brothers for no reason, and then go jump a random Mexican guy who is just chillin outside! WHITE POWER!! :rolleyes

You racist pig.

I hope B2B is ok. How many Mexicans jumped him and his friends?

CosmicCowboy
01-28-2010, 12:22 PM
I think it was Cosmic Cowboy that yelled mother fucking Mexicans and got jumped.

You couldn't be more wrong asshole. I'm no racist.

I. Hustle
01-28-2010, 12:27 PM
:lol

Drachen
01-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Wow I love it when Karma INSTANTLY bitchslaps someone.