PDA

View Full Version : huckabee is done?

clambake
11-30-2009, 03:43 PM
what's all this talk about him being done?

is it because of that sadistic, bastard son of his that he ignored in life?

EmptyMan
11-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Post the info on his son. I've only heard snipets. I want to see what Satan is up to.

Oh, Gee!!
11-30-2009, 04:25 PM
it's cuz he granted clemency to a man seven years ago--that man killed 4 seattle police officers yesterday

clambake
11-30-2009, 04:53 PM
it's cuz he granted clemency to a man seven years ago--that man killed 4 seattle police officers yesterday

yikes!

(hucky's son has been caught torturing, then killing dogs.......likely in the name of jebus)

Oh, Gee!!
11-30-2009, 05:04 PM
mike's got all kinds of problems

Spawn
11-30-2009, 05:19 PM

Damn, so they gonna Willie Horten the dude?

clambake
11-30-2009, 05:27 PM
does anybody have the extensive video, by fox, about this story and it's connection to mr. hucky?

clambake
11-30-2009, 05:39 PM
why is glen beck talking about acorn when he has a story about a guy that released a cop killer?

George Gervin's Afro
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-omeEbV4z-o/ScuslhHP4MI/AAAAAAAACX0/1xXQgkZtrTQ/s400/argue-conservatives.jpg

I have a graph that proves conservatives are idiots! It's an official graph so it must be gospel!

clambake
11-30-2009, 05:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-omeEbV4z-o/ScuslhHP4MI/AAAAAAAACX0/1xXQgkZtrTQ/s400/argue-conservatives.jpg

I have a graph that proves conservatives are idiots! It's an official graph so it must be gospel!

there is nothing in this graph about "huckabee helps to kill cops in seattle".

could you please include this information asap.

George Gervin's Afro
11-30-2009, 05:45 PM
there is nothing in this graph about "huckabee helps to kill cops in seattle".

could you please include this information asap.

I don't need to. I have a graph that proves conservatives are crazy! Can you prove I'm wrong?

clambake
11-30-2009, 05:48 PM
I don't need to. I have a graph that proves conservatives are crazy! Can you prove I'm wrong?

no, i can't prove that.

and if i try, there's a good chance i'll be put on ignore. no one puts baby in the corner.

DarrinS
11-30-2009, 06:10 PM
This thread is awesome.

clambake
11-30-2009, 06:41 PM
This thread is awesome.

which part of it do you like?

the part where he always cared about himself and not his kid?

the part where his sick fuck son tortures and kills dogs?

the part where he is directly responsible for the murders of those brave police officers?

did i leave anything out?

Winehole23
11-30-2009, 06:45 PM
the part where he is directly responsible for the murders of those brave police officers?Huckabee released the man who killed the cops. In normal English usage that makes him indirectly responsible.

clambake
11-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Huckabee released the man who killed the cops. In normal English usage that makes him indirectly responsible.

i refuse to let him off that easy!

i'm emboldening my words!

doobs
11-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Huckabee released the man who killed the cops. In normal English usage that makes him indirectly responsible.

His decision to release the man was, at most, a but-for cause of the murders. Definitely not the legal or proximate cause.

spursncowboys
11-30-2009, 06:53 PM
I don't think he was a serious candidate anyway. I think had he not been there, Romney would have won the primary, and would have fought a little harder and challenged BHO on alot more. He might have won, but if not, atleast he would have brought up real issues that BHO would have had to comment on.

clambake
11-30-2009, 06:55 PM
I don't think he was a serious candidate anyway. I think had he not been there, Romney would have won the primary, and would have fought a little harder and challenged BHO on alot more. He might have won, but if not, atleast he would have brought up real issues that BHO would have had to comment on.

so.....you're saying that huckabee turned romney into a coward?

i don't think we need a coward.

spursncowboys
11-30-2009, 07:09 PM
so.....you're saying that huckabee turned romney into a coward?

i don't think we need a coward.

:pimpslap

clambake
11-30-2009, 07:18 PM
:pimpslap

maybe you shouldn't make statements that you don't like.

i was merely pointing out how you claimed that romney was passive in regards to huckabee's challenges.

EmptyMan
11-30-2009, 07:38 PM
htf did McCain get the nomination. I still do not understand lmao

Huck had Chuck, wtf.

jman3000
11-30-2009, 07:41 PM
7 years is a reach in saying that he's somehow responsible. I'd say anything within a year is questionable, but 7 years? No blame should really be put on him.

The stuff about his son seems more demeaning to me.

jman3000
11-30-2009, 07:51 PM
I talked about this briefly with my step mom earlier when I went to drop off some xmas decorations and she went into full on defensive mode for some reason. She started saying that he only pardoned him to get in good with the blacks in Arkansas... seriously? Why can't it just be that he pardoned this guy a long time ago and in the 7 years since the guy became what he is. No blame on Huckabee... but damn don't get all defensive about it.

Just take it for what it is instead of repeating opinions you read in that conservative chain mail or that blog you love so much.

iggypop123
11-30-2009, 08:02 PM
at least he still has his tv show!

EmptyMan
11-30-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm getting a good laugh seeing the liberals bash Huck for being liberal on a criminal.

Winehole23
11-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm getting a good laugh seeing the liberals bash Huck for being liberal on a criminal.The origin and persistence of executive clemency have nothing to do with political liberalism.

Any guess where we got it from, EM?

clambake
11-30-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm getting a good laugh seeing the liberals bash Huck for being liberal on a criminal.

finally, somebody was willing to parrot the fox mantra.

message provided by: EmptyMan

EmptyMan
12-01-2009, 10:04 AM
The origin and persistence of executive clemency have nothing to do with political liberalism.

Any guess where we got it from, EM?

The Constitution of the United States and eventually carried over to State Law Mr. Winehole?

Modern thinking of today: Knuckle dragging Conservatives = Try em' & Fry em' - Compassionate Liberals = Rehabilitation

After all, Graham/Sullivan v. Florida will most likely be 5-4.

EmptyMan
12-01-2009, 10:08 AM
finally, somebody was willing to parrot the fox mantra.

message provided by: EmptyMan

I guess the obvious is seen by many. It is what it is.

clambake
12-01-2009, 11:15 AM
well, looks like they gunned down one of huckabee's monsters.

Winehole23
12-01-2009, 11:49 AM
The Constitution of the United States and eventually carried over to State Law Mr. Winehole?True, but you have to go back a little further to find the origin. It's a traditional power of monarchs.

Modern thinking of today: Knuckle dragging Conservatives = Try em' & Fry em' - Compassionate Liberals = RehabilitationWhat does mercy (clemency or pardon) have to do with rehabilitation?

I would say nothing. With a pardon, the executive remits the severity of law in spite of the fact the prisoner has earned it, and without any requirement of rehabilitation.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I'd say this will tarnish him a bit. No matter how long ago he was in arkansas' custody. I'm sure there's already a witchhunt going on to dig more dirt. Hell, if they're bothered with a lady that has no power whatsoever or is so unrelevant clearly they must do quite a number on mikey.

balli
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Poor Huck. I don't blame him and nobody else should either.

I'd say this will tarnish him a bit. No matter how long ago he was in arkansas' custody. I'm sure there's already a witchhunt going on to dig more dirt. Hell, if they're bothered with a lady that has no power whatsoever or is so unrelevant clearly they must do quite a number on mikey.

Don't compare a human being and public servant to the piece of feces we call Sarah Palin.

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Actually, Huckabee took a lot of shit in the Republican Primary about being soft on crime. He was pardon crazy as Governor. It was a serious conservative issue. You democrats just didn't notice it because you were too busy jacking off to hope and change.

clambake
12-01-2009, 06:47 PM
oh, i noticed him. his horseshit religious stance, while ignoring his kid to write books and make bank.

you know, he probably stayed away from the kid because he knew all along.

Wild Cobra
12-01-2009, 08:36 PM
You liberals are so damn stupid.

clambake
12-01-2009, 08:37 PM

cop killer lover.

Nbadan
12-01-2009, 10:23 PM
...huckabee was done in 2006 but this thread has been enjoyable...

Wild Cobra
12-01-2009, 10:52 PM
...huckabee was done in 2006 but this thread has been enjoyable...
I thought he was done in 2008?

Actually, Ted Kennedy proved anyone can have a disaster on their watch and be elected!

Wild Cobra
12-02-2009, 12:33 AM
well, looks like they gunned down one of huckabee's monsters.
At least Mohammad Atta, the man President Clinton insisted the Israelis release after killing with a bus bomb, killed himself by flying a passenger jet into Tower 1. We didn't have to hunt him down.

Winehole23
12-02-2009, 12:55 AM
At least Mohammad Atta, the man President Clinton insisted the Israelis release after killing with a bus bomb....Debunked (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/atta.asp).

Wild Cobra
12-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Debunked (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/atta.asp).
I know. Two people, same name, 14 years apart in age.

sabar
12-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Eh, long time before killing and the original sentence was pretty ridiculous for the crimes and age.

Wonder if the cop had good enough reason to kill him. All I read was that the guy was fleeing arrest.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-02-2009, 01:23 AM
damn this dude "allegedly" raped a 12 year old not too long ago? damn. let's get out all the pot smokers and make room.

RandomGuy
12-02-2009, 09:31 AM

Way to elevate the debate, Einstain. :tu

RandomGuy
12-02-2009, 09:35 AM
I know. Two people, same name, 14 years apart in age.

None of which changes the fact that you sucked up the coolaid without fact checking.

Color me unsurprised.

Oh, Gee!!
12-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Way to elevate the debate, Einstain. :tu

:lol

Yonivore
12-02-2009, 09:43 PM
I thought he was done in 2008?
He was...

Actually, Ted Kennedy proved anyone can have a disaster on their watch and be elected!
That's only if you're a Democrat.

I hope Huckabee's political career is over...those four officers would be alive but for his incompetence. But, moreover, I hope this has a chilling effect on other Governors being too quick with the clemency pen.

Jacob1983
12-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Huckabee has to take some responsibility for this. His decision to let this killer out of prison early started a chain of events that led to the killer murdering 4 cops. If Huckabee doesn't let this guy out of prison early, those 4 cops would probably be alive right now. I think probably the guilt of knowing that a decision you made resulted in 4 cops being killed is probably punishment enough for Huckabee.