PDA

View Full Version : sons Mark Cuban will be working with the NBA's story line development team next week

BRHornet45
12-01-2009, 02:41 AM
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/11/mavericks-owner-mark-cuban-gets-raw.html

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban gets RAW

In case you missed it, Mark Cuban will guest host the funniest show in Monday night's lineup, the WWE's RAW, on Dec. 7 from the American Airlines Center.

In an email exchange, Cuban said he is a fan of the WWE (everybody should be a fan of the outfit's marketing prowess) and reminded me he's been on before, back in 2003 when Randy Orton put him in an "RKO," (his signature finishing move).

Cuban said he went to the same high school as former WWE star Kurt Angle, helped shoot some promo videos with the current face of the WWE, John Cena, and that he's always been a fan of the WWE.

He will, of course, be promoting the Mavs, but also a new iPhone app, Mark Cuban's Puzzle Palace, that was launched last week.

Cuban didn't know the scoop on his storyline for the week, but he won't exactly have big shoes to fill since "Mini-Me" Verne Troyer is hosting on Nov. 30. As guest host for the night, he gets to make the matches. I'm not expecting a Lumberjack Match with Kenyon Martin, but if you've got any suggestions for matchups, send them in.

Personally, I'm always partial to any match involving the WWE Divas.

DMX7
12-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Sounds like another winner to me.

BRHornet45
12-01-2009, 02:49 AM
sons they should do a skit featuring Dirk having sex with convicted felons .... well nevermind, there is no need for a skit. I'm sure they could just round up some home videos from his house.

duhoh
12-01-2009, 04:27 AM
sons they should do a skit featuring Dirk having sex with convicted felons .... well nevermind, there is no need for a skit. I'm sure they could just round up some home videos from his house.

lol dirk hate