PDA

View Full Version : The Pyramids

InRareForm
12-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Was watching the History Channel about the pyramids.

I didn't know they built the pyramids precisely at the latitutde and longitude lines have the most land area among the lines meaning it is the center of the earth.

All the sides match the cardinal compass direction.

The perimeter exactly measure one half minute of a latitude line.

They knew about Pi, before Pythagoras even lived.

How did they do it?

:wakeup

Frenzy
12-01-2009, 02:25 PM
People from the old days are smarter... I mean c'mon what else could they do?

InRareForm
12-01-2009, 02:29 PM
this shit looks like you need to have satellite vision to get the exact measurements.

I am convinced aliens helped them.

BacktoBasics
12-01-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm sure z0sa can explain it.

DarkReign
12-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Theories abound.

The truth and reality is, modern mankind with its advanced science, architecture and construction methods with an unlimited budget and workforce could not recreate the Pyramids exactly as they were some 4000 years ago.

Modern science cannot transport 800 ton stones carved and shaped to such an exacting standard that each piece would fit like a keystone in accordance with one another. Modern science cannot lift these objects and place them the same way it was done 4000 years ago (which is still a mystery to this day).

Truth is, no one knows how they did it except them. After the conquering of Egypt by Alexander (or should I say the capitulation of Egypt in the face of mighty Greece expansion) and the occupation by the Roman Empire that saw fit to burn the Library of Alexander to the ground, all of this was lost forever.

It is terribly obvious that the whole of humanity was set-back thousands of years technologically by this brash decision. The combination of the Fall of Rome, the rise of Christianity and its many facets (namely Catholicism) and the oppressive directives of the Holy Church to suppress and destroy any document or history of a pagan origin.

Sadly, unless a time machine is invented, it will always be a great mystery to any and all who have an interest.

Unless of course they were assisted by aliens. If thats the case, as remote as it may be, the mystery of the Pyramids will not last forever seeing as their return is imminent.

InRareForm
12-01-2009, 02:47 PM
XFmd5YdvBRk

Wild Cobra
12-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Was watching the History Channel about the pyramids.

I didn't know they built the pyramids precisely at the latitutde and longitude lines have the most land area among the lines meaning it is the center of the earth.

All the sides match the cardinal compass direction.

The perimeter exactly measure one half minute of a latitude line.

They knew about Pi, before Pythagoras even lived.

How did they do it?

:wakeup
There are many more things that was discovered. One of the pyramids, is exactly 365.26 units, a sidereal year long. Another, 265.24 units, a tropical year.

Then the alignment if the three pyramids matched the Three Kings. The three starts or Orion's Belt. There is a viewing tunnel in one of the three that aligns to Orion, although it is off a little after a few thousand years of stellar drift.

I forget more than I remember, but they were remarkable in the knowledge they had then.

Wild Cobra
12-01-2009, 04:37 PM
this shit looks like you need to have satellite vision to get the exact measurements.

I am convinced aliens helped them.
There are those who believe our God's in history were aliens, and that's what the series Stargate is based on.

I got a kick out of the episode when they found Seth still on Earth after all these years, outside of Seattle. He was a cult leader.

Wild Cobra
12-01-2009, 04:55 PM
XFmd5YdvBRk
Th the Stargate series, they found Hathor in a Mayan Temple in Mexico, and Osirus in some Egyption relics as well.

Sorry for the sidetracking. I love the Stargate series, and how they used figures of mythological prominence as still being alive.

MiamiHeat
12-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Also,

Stonehenge and some of the pyramids align EXACTLY to the solar system orbits.

If you look at Stonehenge, the Sun is in the center, and then there are concentric circles that match EXACTLY the orbit of all of the planets around the sun, with the exact distances inbetween each orbit

Then, I think the pyramids in Egypt and the ziggurat/pyramids built in Central and South America use the exact same measurements at it's base........as if it was built by the same construction guys.

Also, there are ancient stories of Enkil and Enlil, if you read up about them, I think they were ancient sumerian. Anyway, archaelogists found a disc with words going in circles around the disc, telling the tale of Enkil and Enlil.

It says that these 2 guys came down to earth, and mixed their blood in a vial with the blood of an animal to make humankind. Then used humankind as slaves to harvest resources....

then, Enlil had pity on humans, and gave them knowledge. Which made his brother Enkil angry......

anyway, sounds a lot like God/Satan and the garden of eden. and this was WAY before judaism.

RedsLakers24
12-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Also,

Stonehenge and some of the pyramids align EXACTLY to the solar system orbits.

If you look at Stonehenge, the Sun is in the center, and then there are concentric circles that match EXACTLY the orbit of all of the planets around the sun, with the exact distances inbetween each orbit

Then, I think the pyramids in Egypt and the ziggurat/pyramids built in Central and South America use the exact same measurements at it's base........as if it was built by the same construction guys.

Also, there are ancient stories of Enkil and Enlil, if you read up about them, I think they were ancient sumerian. Anyway, archaelogists found a disc with words going in circles around the disc, telling the tale of Enkil and Enlil.

It says that these 2 guys came down to earth, and mixed their blood in a vial with the blood of an animal to make humankind. Then used humankind as slaves to harvest resources....

then, Enlil had pity on humans, and gave them knowledge. Which made his brother Enkil angry......

anyway, sounds a lot like God/Satan and the garden of eden. and this was WAY before judaism.

Yeah i heard that the egyptians have a similar story like the bible written in the pyramids, and also the story of jesus but with the characters name being different, im catholic but i believe we are not alone in this universe, but i guess we will never know

Slydragon
12-01-2009, 05:56 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a974/a974_bm.gif

Pero
12-01-2009, 06:32 PM
XFmd5YdvBRk

Read a book by von Daniken many years back, thanks for the link.

EmptyMan
12-01-2009, 08:37 PM
If they were so smart and guided by Aliens, they would have done a lot more shit than stack rocks. Damn, there is no telling what is at the bottom of the oceans :(

Aliens are cool with slavery. I guess that's good...to...know?

z0sa
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm sure z0sa can explain it.

It's not about the answer, it's the question:

Why?

JamStone
12-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Interesting stuff.

I kind of like the theory that earlier incarnations of man were giants... perhaps Paul Bunyan size like 25-30 feet tall?? Maybe bigger???

Pistons < Spurs
12-01-2009, 09:07 PM
If you're seriously interested in ancient civilizations, megaliths, pyramids, ancient myths etc etc and how math and astronomy tie them together across the globe, I'd highly recommend reading some Graham Hancock.

Fingerprints of the Gods, Sign and the Seal, Message of the Sphinx are all terrific and interesting reads.

Wild Cobra
12-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Interesting stuff.

I kind of like the theory that earlier incarnations of man were giants... perhaps Paul Bunyan size like 25-30 feet tall?? Maybe bigger???
Have you read Genesis 6:1 to 6:4?

sabar
12-02-2009, 12:34 AM
People don't give ancient peoples enough credit. A man measured the circumference of the Earth around 250 BC! As a matter of fact, I'd say most of the discoveries and innovations from antiquity and ancient civilization could not be reproduced independently by 99.99% of the people alive today.

Why?
12-02-2009, 12:38 AM
It's not about the answer, it's the question:

Why?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Pero
12-02-2009, 12:35 PM
People don't give ancient peoples enough credit.

Yes, cleary ancient people had telescope like eyes so they could know about planets Westerners only discovered a couple centuries ago.

MiamiHeat
12-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Yes, cleary ancient people had telescope like eyes so they could know about planets Westerners only discovered a couple centuries ago.

i don't understand what you are tryin to say thar

Pero
12-02-2009, 01:44 PM
i don't understand what you are tryin to say thar

Just that Mayans (I think) knew about the existence of several planets which Europeans discovered centuries later than them with the use of telescopes. Mayans didn't have them. So either they had some kind of super vision and saw those planets or someone told them about them. I don't see how it's not giving enough credit to ancient civilisations when some things would be pretty much impossible to do with their technology or even with ours.

MiamiHeat
12-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Just that Mayans (I think) knew about the existence of several planets which Europeans discovered centuries later than them with the use of telescopes. Mayans didn't have them. So either they had some kind of super vision and saw those planets or someone told them about them. I don't see how it's not giving enough credit to ancient civilisations when some things would be pretty much impossible to do with their technology or even with ours.

The Maya built observatories....

naked eye sky watching is not as impossible as you think.

Pero
12-02-2009, 03:17 PM
The Maya built observatories....

naked eye sky watching is not as impossible as you think.

Ok, but why didn't the Western scientists do the same?
Maybe I think it's not possible since I can't see too well without glasses myself. :lol

DarkReign
12-02-2009, 04:55 PM

Eeehhhh, not exactly correct.

If your definition of Europe includes Greece, then your entire point here is lost.

Basically, the names you call planets...yeah, Greek. The height of Greece pre-dates the Bible by about a thousand years, give or take a couple decades.

Europeans didnt "discover" much about the solar system but they certainly re-discovered much. I think what youre mistaking is the order of our Solar System...which had more to do with religious oppression than unknown science (at least from a global perspective, not so much a Euro-centric one).

Europe had a very hard time coming to terms with a helio-centric solar system, but this again had more to do with the Church than unknown science. In scientific circles outside the church, which was rare-ish seeing as most scholars of the day were in fact priests, a helio-centric solar system was generally accepted but never talked about.

Its the common problem of the time before the advent of the scientific method. The "world" already knew how the universe was created, it wasnt a mystery. God did it just as the Bible says it was done...the trick was proving it to be true using measurable evidence, even when that evidence lead you away from Creation as it is written in the Bible.

As I am sure Mouse's troll will be quick to tell you, exactly how did the Church reward the greatest astronmer of his time? The man to forever prove beyond reasonable doubt that the Sun was the center of the universe (solar system for us), not the Earth? Lifelong imprisonment until death (house arrest at the end, but all the same).

The point of this post is this...

Do not give credit to Europe for anything after the fall of Rome and previous to the Renaissance. Sure, they were whipping out discoveries left and right and the names associated with those discoveries are revered to this day. But it was all very old news to the world that was lost to time, war and religion.