PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I might become a Nuggets fan

GrandeDavid
04-21-2005, 08:40 PM
Just kidding...but seriously:

My friend, Valter da Silva (Valtinho), the professional Brazilian basketball player who is a great friend of mine and whom I represent...he's in the middle of the Finals of the South American Club Championship...and for Game 2 a couple of scouts from the Denver Nuggets showed up...wow! Looks like I'll be travelling to Denver in June! he he he. Anyway, some of you may recall some posts I've made about Valtinho over the past couple of years. If not, he's a good friend of mine and the point guard on the Brazilian national team and reigning Brazilian league MVP. Most importantly, he's a terrific guy and can flat out get to the rim and even crossed over Allen Iverson in the Olympic Qualifiers twice. :smokin

http://www.cbb.com.br/entrevista/images/Valtinho_apresentacao.jpg

Oh the irony. I can't believe that tomorrow morning I'll be talking to some folks in the Nuggets organization. Maybe I should say something like "hey, if you bench Nene for the Spurs series maybe we'll talk".

And thank God for anonymous profiles. Although Kori and LJ...and Mouse... know who I am.

xcoriate
04-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Thats pretty cool, you goingt to represent him or something?