PDA

View Full Version : Pac-10 vs. SEC

LordXRevan
12-01-2009, 08:54 PM
everyone talks about the SEC, and rightly so; the big 3 of Florida, Alabama, and LSU plus the other hard-hitting teams make it the best conference

but does anyone else think that the Pac-10 is often overlooked?

if you take a look at the current BCS rankings, the Pac-10 currently has 5 teams (oregon, oregon state, cal, usc, stanford) ranked, more than any other conference. i know some of those teams underperformed this year (cal and usc), but don't tell me that they don't belong up there cuz they're all pretty damn good football programs

any thoughts?

Kyle Orton
12-01-2009, 10:26 PM
This thread hasn't been done before.

Why does everyone who is making a claim for a conference use the SEC no matter what? Why not just make a claim for a conference by itself.

symple19
12-02-2009, 07:48 AM
everyone talks about the SEC, and rightly so; the big 3 of Florida, Alabama, and LSU plus the other hard-hitting teams make it the best conference

but does anyone else think that the Pac-10 is often overlooked?

if you take a look at the current BCS rankings, the Pac-10 currently has 5 teams (oregon, oregon state, cal, usc, stanford) ranked, more than any other conference. i know some of those teams underperformed this year (cal and usc), but don't tell me that they don't belong up there cuz they're all pretty damn good football programs

any thoughts?

welcome dude, but use your thread search skillz and you'll see this horse has been run through the tree shredder by now.