PDA

View Full Version : Nazr came close to slamming Garnette

lefty
12-01-2009, 09:50 PM
As you can guess, Garnetta started to talk shit to a smaller guy, then Nazr went to his face. Both exchanged words, but you could tell Garnette looked intimidated

Too bad the refs got involved, I wanted Kevenne to be punished

No video yet, sorry guys :(

Allanon
12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
No video yet

WTF, lefty?

lefty
12-01-2009, 09:54 PM
WTF, lefty?
Oh well

I guess I'm gonna ban myself

Wait, it's not even possible? :depressed

lefty
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Edit: Garnette didn't go after a small guy

I just saw the altercation, not what happened before, stupid announcers :flipoff

OZe5VjAx_N4

iggypop123
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
WTF, lefty?

ask and you shall receive:

OZe5VjAx_N4

lefty
12-01-2009, 09:59 PM
ask and you shall receive:

OZe5VjAx_N4
Wow, we posted the vid at the same time :toast:wow

Allanon
12-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Hahah, thanks guys.

Damn! Nazr was pissed, too bad those refs stopped that shit too soon.

resistanze
12-01-2009, 10:21 PM
LOL, that bitch always putting his hands up when there's REAL trouble.

mavsluva
12-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Never mess with anyone named Nazr.

JamStone
12-01-2009, 10:40 PM
That is one of the very annoying things about KG's douchiness. If a little guy came after him, he'd stoop down and put his head right in the little guy's face. When a big guy steps to him, KG back pedals or does what he did here and stands still, puts his hands up, and waits for officials and teammates to get in the way. I remember when Dice wanted to beat his ass and KG kept back pedaling pretending to get in a boxing bounce. He's such a bitch-ass. SMH he was one of my favorite NBA players too.

lefty
12-01-2009, 10:42 PM
That is one of the very annoying things about KG's douchiness. If a little guy came after him, he'd stoop down and put his head right in the little guy's face. When a big guy steps to him, KG back pedals or does what he did here and stands still, puts his hands up, and waits for officials and teammates to get in the way. I remember when Dice wanted to beat his ass and KG kept back pedaling pretending to get in a boxing bounce. He's such a bitch-ass. SMH he was one of my favorite NBA players too.
Even a pissed little guy can scare the shit out of him

Remember when Calderon told him 1 thing or 2 :king

M5n5WNmzfOo

bostonguy
12-01-2009, 10:46 PM
And to think I actually defended this douchebag when he first came here. I have been against this pussy and his antics for sometime now. It is to the point to where I am just used to it but still annoyed and embarrassed. I love his intensity and what he brought to the team, but I hate his antics. He is a fucking pussy who acts tough to little guys who don't fight back. Makes me sick to my stomach to watch that shit. His antics have spread to the entire team especially that fuck eddie house. Hell I will admit, I would love someone to put this fucker on his back. That would humble KG's bitch ass.

lefty
12-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't see KG being intimidated in that video but Nazr was pissed lol.
He raised his arms like a little bitch

ANd Nazr is all muscle :hat

lefty
12-01-2009, 10:49 PM
http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/01/01/kgprofilethumbnail.jpg

http://rfpoftheday.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/2004-05-17-inside-peeler.jpg

Bender
12-01-2009, 10:56 PM
while we're on KG, someone might as well post the Peeler video..

i don't know how

duncan228
12-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Bender, if you want to know.

How to embed Youtube videos in your posts.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2601509&postcount=2

JamStone
12-01-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't see KG being intimidated in that video but Nazr was pissed lol.

Probably an exaggeration to say he was intimidated, but considering how he acts towards little guys, you can infer it. He'll even bark at small players when he's sidelined with an injury and in a suit. It's not like it's an important game they need to have or a situation where the Celts were down and couldn't afford a technical or an ejection. It's not the playoffs. Nazr obviously wanted to tussle a little bit, and KG reacted quickly by putting his hands up like he's the "peaceful" type. It was a little reminiscent of how Kobe reacted to Artest getting in his grill last season.

TimDunkem
12-01-2009, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTnJ4I&feature=player_embedded

lefty
12-01-2009, 11:11 PM
:lol :lmao at the 1st video

HtmGB3FgB1c

hnFsXfnMxao

JD909
12-01-2009, 11:25 PM
KG doesn't want it. He's the biggest pussy in the NBA. Even Jose Colderon or whatever stepped up to him.

Bender
12-01-2009, 11:40 PM
only bad thing is, is that nobody will ever lay him flat.... not in the "new" nba.

Bender
12-01-2009, 11:48 PM
I hate youtube. You search for stuff you know is out there, and you can't ever find it. I least I can't.

or if I do find something I want to watch, sometimes it is not what it's supposed to be, but it's some kind of dumb music video or something.

gaKNOW!blee
12-01-2009, 11:53 PM
lol he started walking towards him but once Nazr charged at him he just stopped and put his arms up and wanted no part.

SouthTexasRancher
12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
As you can guess, Garnetta started to talk shit to a smaller guy, then Nazr went to his face. Both exchanged words, but you could tell Garnette looked intimidated

Too bad the refs got involved, I wanted Kevenne to be punished

No video yet, sorry guys :(

Too bad Nazr didn't knock Garnetta five rows into the stands! :ihit

SouthTexasRancher
12-02-2009, 12:21 AM
WTF, lefty?

ROTFFLMFAO @ your sig. Too damn funny! :lol

duhoh
12-02-2009, 12:58 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/29/umad128539779112343750.jpg

what a douche

exstatic
12-02-2009, 01:06 AM
And to think I actually defended this douchebag when he first came here. I have been against this pussy and his antics for sometime now. It is to the point to where I am just used to it but still annoyed and embarrassed. I love his intensity and what he brought to the team, but I hate his antics. He is a fucking pussy who acts tough to little guys who don't fight back. Makes me sick to my stomach to watch that shit. His antics have spread to the entire team especially that fuck eddie house. Hell I will admit, I would love someone to put this fucker on his back. That would humble KG's bitch ass.

You want to humble his ass? Just put a cardboard cutout of Duncan in the Boston locker room. He'll run cryin' to mamma.

There has rarely been a more serious case of complete ownership of one HOF player over another. I'll bet if you look in Tim's glove compartment, right underneath his title to the Avalanche would be his title to KG.