PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher in SA

panic giraffe
12-02-2009, 05:46 PM
http://www.bing.com/events/search?q=bill+maher+tourdates&p1=%5bEvents+source%3d%22vertical%22+qzeventid%3d% 2289405091%22%5d

anyone going?

Viva Las Espuelas
12-02-2009, 05:53 PM
I'd like to use him as a urinal or toilet, at best.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2009, 06:12 PM
I'd like to use him as a urinal or toilet, at best.

Keep your perversions to yourself please.

EmptyMan
12-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Interesting. I might go just to heckle him :lol

I'll be the one with the "ballijuana is my homeboy" sign.

koriwhat
12-02-2009, 06:16 PM
waste of money! he's a political/religious know-it-all these days. mr big wig. mr can't stand on his own without finding the bottom of the barrel type of people to down on. dude sucks!

Crookshanks
12-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Interesting. I might go just to heckle him :lol

I'll be the one with the "ballijuana is my homeboy" sign.
Can you still throw rotten fruit and vegetables?

panic giraffe
12-02-2009, 06:24 PM
why all the hate? geez.

if you don't like the dude, then don't buy a ticket. if left-leaning libertarian potsmoking atheist aren't you're thing i'm sure you can still buy tickets to "a tuna christmas" if you're employed enough to buy tickets

its not like i was outside the at&t center today protesting bush, i don't like the guy, so i'm not gonna go, that simple. didn't know freedom was that complex to some people.

Fpoonsie
12-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Never was much of a fan until I saw Religulous.

One of the funniest movies I've seen in a WHILE. I'd see him if I were in the area.

mojorizen7
12-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I have no problem with Bill Maher.
http://www.realramsfans.com/images/smiles/hide.gif

panic giraffe
12-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Never was much of a fan until I saw Religulous.

One of the funniest movies I've seen in a WHILE. I'd see him if I were in the area.

i wanna go but don't know if he's 100 bucks worth it live. maybe if he shares his cali...................then that would be a deal.

Fpoonsie
12-02-2009, 06:35 PM
i wanna go but don't know if he's 100 bucks worth it live. maybe if he shares his cali...................then that would be a deal.

:lol

Yeah, prolly wouldn't shell out 100 to see him either. I've got several comedians I'm a big fan of, but I'm pretty sure I'd never spend that much on any of 'em, unless we got to go out for beers afterward or somethin.

iggypop123
12-02-2009, 06:48 PM
im not a conservative and i hate him so no

koriwhat
12-02-2009, 07:14 PM
im not a conservative and i hate him so no

haha same here.

EmptyMan
12-02-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd go chill at a Maher show no problem. His stand-up is definitely not worth $100, but he is Maher.

CubanSucks
12-02-2009, 07:34 PM
why all the hate? geez.

if you don't like the dude, then don't buy a ticket. if left-leaning libertarian potsmoking atheist aren't you're thing i'm sure you can still buy tickets to "a tuna christmas" if you're employed enough to buy tickets

its not like i was outside the at&t center today protesting bush, i don't like the guy, so i'm not gonna go, that simple. didn't know freedom was that complex to some people.

left LEANING libertarian??? Let me simplify, liberal. What I hate most about him is how he makes smoking weed a political thing. It seems as though he thinks smoking pot is "what all the cool libs like to do". EVERYONE i've ever smoked with or knew smoked weed was mostly conservative. Potsmoking transcends all political views.

BRHornet45
12-02-2009, 07:39 PM
sons Maher needs to be curb stomped. American History X style

panic giraffe
12-02-2009, 07:47 PM
left LEANING libertarian??? Let me simplify, liberal. What I hate most about him is how he makes smoking weed a political thing. It seems as though he thinks smoking pot is "what all the cool libs like to do". EVERYONE i've ever smoked with or knew smoked weed was mostly conservative. Potsmoking transcends all political views.

liberal? dude downright believes in racial profiling and supported dole in 96. i wouldn't call him liberal.

when does he ever make pot smoking a liberal thing. he recomends to almost anyone he talks to.

ashbeeigh
12-02-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm crowing myself forum queen for the night. Take this political crap to the politcs forum, please. And that means you, panic giraffe.

EmptyMan
12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
lol libertarian.

Fpoonsie
12-02-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm crowing myself forum queen for the night. Take this political crap to the politcs forum, please. And that means you, panic giraffe.

Lame. :td

panic giraffe
12-02-2009, 09:29 PM

i started off about his show. they brought him up personally. its like boycotting chris brown because he slapped a ho, you gotta be able to remove the art from the artist.

hows the yob hunt?

Summers
12-02-2009, 09:46 PM
We saw him about 10 years ago in Austin. We're pinko commie fag liberals, but we were really disappointed in his show. The very first thing he said to the audience, as he looked around at the crowd in little ol' Bass Concert Hall was "Thanks for being here instead of the football game. I guess not everyone in Texas is a fucking redneck." Seriously, crickets. (The 80,000-seat UT football game that night, half a block away, was sold out). And it went downhill from there. I appreciate well-placed obscenity, but he was just vulgar and not funny. Quite a few people left.

koriwhat
12-02-2009, 09:53 PM
btw pg just because he smokes bud doesn't mean shit to me! dude is a total cocksucker.

i like how you say, "they brought him up personally", you're damn right we did and why? because it's a show personally about him and his not-so-comedic performance.

ashbeeigh
12-02-2009, 10:15 PM
i started off about his show. they brought him up personally. its like boycotting chris brown because he slapped a ho, you gotta be able to remove the art from the artist.

hows the yob hunt?

I'm waiting to get a confirmation e-mail about a job interview on Friday. Fingers crossed. Continuing the hunt, though too.

I wish you had protested Bush today, I would have seen you! And I miss your pretty face like no other.

And the only people that have boycotted Chris Brown are ABC and the crazy right wingers. And they'll boycott anything that's a bit edgy- for example Adam Lambert.

xtremesteven33
12-03-2009, 01:18 PM
I dont care if Maher is a Pothead. That guy is so full of douche its sad.....

Kamnik
12-03-2009, 05:37 PM
He is a funny guy... Would love to go if I was on the other continent.

AussieFanKurt
12-03-2009, 07:10 PM
I wish I could go meet him.

The Franchise
12-03-2009, 10:07 PM
I would like to see his show, but for $100 bucks? :wow