PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Told Friend: "I Need A Kobe Special"

F_U_Buddy
12-02-2009, 07:34 PM
this quote is classic and funny I might add...

http://www.examiner.com/x-27339-Cincinnati-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2009m11d29-Tiger-Woods-reveals-that-he-needs-a-Kobe-Special-for-his-wife

:married:

Cane
12-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Hard to imagine what Kobe's reputation would be like if he never "raped" that chick. That guy could've been on a whole other level in terms of fame. ;)

F_U_Buddy
12-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Hard to imagine what Kobe's reputation would be like if he never "raped" that chick. That guy could've been on a whole other level in terms of fame. ;)

the chic deserved it....she shouldn't have been giving him sloppy head...I guess that's what u want to hear...bragging about his dick size to her friends is hardly rape...but I heard he fucked her good and hard in the ass til her ass prolapsed....shot cum out her nose...banged the shit out of that loose white pussy...

you happy now...that's what you want to hear:ihit

KidCongo
12-02-2009, 07:43 PM
This phrase was on front page of urban dictionary yesterday :lol

BRHornet45
12-02-2009, 07:44 PM

son but it still wouldn't make up for his pathetic .455% career field goal shooting.

HarlemHeat37
12-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Kobe's rape even has it's own name..what a sad world we live in..

Allanon
12-02-2009, 07:53 PM
this quote is classic and funny I might add...

http://www.examiner.com/x-27339-Cincinnati-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2009m11d29-Tiger-Woods-reveals-that-he-needs-a-Kobe-Special-for-his-wife

:married:

This article is full of WIN :lol:

"Tiger Woods, it is stated that he needed to get to Zale's to get a "Kobe Special". Tiger Woods then went on to explain that it was a house on a finger when his friend asked him what that was."

"Tiger Woods' friend also told TMZ reporters that Woods also confided in him that his wife had "gone Ghetto" and scratched his face during an argument that had grown from the rumors circulating from earlier stories that Tiger Woods had been having an affair with Rachel Uchitel."

carrao45
12-02-2009, 08:01 PM
son but it still wouldn't make up for his pathetic .455% career field goal shooting.

That's not a bad percentage. And hey at least Kobe's team wouldn't play better if he got injured...CP3

21_Blessings
12-02-2009, 09:20 PM

121-63 :lol

Stick to a battle you can win BRHornet. Like making fun of Dallas.

Spursmania
12-02-2009, 10:04 PM
kobe's rape even has it's own name..what a sad world we live in..

+1

duhoh
12-02-2009, 11:59 PM

:tu

jonnybravo
12-03-2009, 01:55 AM
You don't walk into a Zales of all places to get a 4 million dollar ring like that article quoted.

FkLA
12-03-2009, 05:07 AM
'kobe special' :lmao

With that said, what kind of fucking 'friend' rats someone out to the tabloids like that? I dont care much about tiger or the situation but that supposed friend is a little bitch.

ezau
12-03-2009, 05:17 AM
Kobe Special LMAO, I've seen it all

chubster
12-03-2009, 09:01 AM
People don't hate him because of the Colorado thing. That case was just a realistic outlet to channel their hate.
What they really hate him for is because he has made dethroning Michael Jordan his life long mission.

I mean, how dare he?

chubster
12-03-2009, 09:02 AM
And your message of hate toward a single NBA player sure has made the world a better place.

21_Blessings
12-03-2009, 10:04 AM
chubster = good poster

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 11:08 AM
People don't hate him because of the Colorado thing. That case was just a realistic outlet to channel their hate.
What they really hate him for is because he has made dethroning Michael Jordan his life long mission.

I mean, how dare he?

It's gets better than this, but, I'll jiggered if I can cite it.

SenorSpur
12-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Tiger should not be following the examples set forth by Kobe. After all, Kobe drove up the cost of adultery with the purchase of that outlandish "pink" diamond that he used as a bribe.

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Tiger should not be following the examples set forth by Kobe. After all, Kobe drove up the cost of adultery with the purchase of that outlandish "pink" diamond that he used as a bribe.

Well, you stupid ass, you. He had the ring BEFORE he raped. You can't buy that kind of ring off the rack.

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't see why so many people hate that Kobe took some ass. This is what goes down in hotel rooms. Cubby calls, we meet, Cubby pays, we fuck, we go home, right?

Sure.

SenorSpur
12-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Well, you stupid ass, you. He had the ring BEFORE he raped. You can't buy that kind of ring off the rack.

OK Dipshit, perhaps I stand corrected on that - seeing as how you're Mr. National Inquirer.

Still the point is, Tiger is in full damage control now. He doesn't need more bad publicity by invoking the name of Bryant.

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 11:56 AM
OK Dipshit, perhaps I stand corrected on that - seeing as how you're Mr. National Inquirer.

Still the point is, Tiger is in full damage control now. He doesn't need more bad publicity by invoking the name of Bryant.

Your apology is accepted.

The Gemini Method
12-03-2009, 12:16 PM
I'll have to agree with the post earlier about him having bought a "Kobe Special" at Zales. That is like, well, the Walmart of jewelry stores and I don't quite know if you'd be able to find a 4mil ring there. Either way, that is a pretty funny story. I mean, as an normal citizen in the rat race, you don't even have to buy a ring to soften the blow. However, you might want to consider something because if you're hitting the strange you best be ready to reap the consequences...

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 12:19 PM
...even if that consequence is getting saved out the back of your SUV with a sand wedge.

The Gemini Method
12-03-2009, 12:26 PM
I take it, Culbana, you've been in that predictament before? I mean, it isn't hard to come by :)

jonnybravo
12-03-2009, 12:38 PM
'kobe special' :lmao

With that said, what kind of fucking 'friend' rats someone out to the tabloids like that? I dont care much about tiger or the situation but that supposed friend is a little bitch.

/
You guys actually believe this story? This is beyond contrived.

Zales...Tiger Woods. Yeah, I'm sure...

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 12:46 PM
I take it, Culbana, you've been in that predictament before? I mean, it isn't hard to come by :)

Yes, but, instead of buying a ring with my money, I went to Frederick's of Hollywood, spent $16 and got it comin' & goin'.

The Gemini Method
12-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Yes, but, instead of buying a ring with my money, I went to Frederick's of Hollywood, spent $16 and got it comin' & goin'.

As the once venerable commentator Stu Lantz once said, NICEEEEEE

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 01:15 PM
There ain't nothin' better than angry sex in french knickers.