PDA

View Full Version : No clue what to title this thread. F---UP'd

jack sommerset
12-02-2009, 09:18 PM
One of the owners of the company my wife works for is in a mental institution tonight. He is 50 years old and had a nervous breakdown. This cat is always upbeat. Real nice guy. He broke one on the cardinals sins, he dipped his wick in the company ink. He bones this whore 15-20 years younger than him. (He is now 50) That was old news. Last I heard about them was 2 years ago, until tonight. They broke up and she went to another company. I guess they hooked up and have been fucking lately. My wife says she is a gold digger, never asked why she thinks that but anyways she calls him down to an ABORTION clinic the day before Thanksgiving. She tells him she is pregnant and if she does not marry her she will have an abortion. Apparently he talked her out of it that day and told her he needs to process all this. That Friday she calls him and told him she decided to have the abortion. He asked her to wait and she said too late. My wife says he looked like an addict needing drugs all week. He thinks he killed the baby. Then today he lost it. They took him to the crazy house! That is some crazy fucked up shit. The dude is a millionaire. I'm sure my wife wouldn't call her a gold digger unless she knew something else. She is the accountant for him. Crazy!

Leetonidas
12-02-2009, 09:49 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/pwnjoo1/1252026867122.jpg

Leetonidas
12-02-2009, 09:53 PM
On a serious note, that's pretty fucked up. But c'mon, the dude lost his marbles because his mistress aborted his bastard child? I don't really know much else about the situation, but it sounds like the dude is just being a bitch.

jack sommerset
12-02-2009, 10:01 PM
On a serious note, that's pretty fucked up. But c'mon, the dude lost his marbles because his mistress aborted his bastard child? I don't really know much else about the situation, but it sounds like the dude is just being a bitch.

I really don't know much about this story either. I know that is one fucking bitch move. I remember standing in the hospital when I found out 8 weeks into my wifes pregnancy that she had a miscarriage. From your take, I acted like a little bitch. I was a wreck. I couldn't imagine having someone tell me they would kill my baby if I didn't marry them and then on top of it, decide to do it anyways.

ploto
12-02-2009, 10:10 PM
She is trying to blame him for something she chose to do.

koriwhat
12-02-2009, 10:12 PM
as far as crazy bitches go... doubt she was pregnant! bitches are conniving devils.

katyon6th
12-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Wow. What a cunt she is for using their unborn child as an ultimatum. She'll get hers.

katyon6th
12-02-2009, 10:17 PM
So, what company does your wife work for?

Frenzy
12-02-2009, 10:18 PM
as far as crazy bitches go... doubt she was pregnant! bitches are conniving devils.

indeed. can i get proof? can i get an amen?

Leetonidas
12-02-2009, 10:40 PM
I really don't know much about this story either. I know that is one fucking bitch move. I remember standing in the hospital when I found out 8 weeks into my wifes pregnancy that she had a miscarriage. From your take, I acted like a little bitch. I was a wreck. I couldn't imagine having someone tell me they would kill my baby if I didn't marry them and then on top of it, decide to do it anyways.

I dunno man. I mean, that's your baby with your wife, and it was a miscarriage. I think his situation is different from yours.

marini martini
12-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Is he married??? IDK if she was a "gold digger", she would have kept the baby & gotten child support out of him. I'd demand to see proof that she was pg. And wtf, who meets a lover at an abortion clinic? I think she mind fucked his ass!

Sapphire
12-02-2009, 11:29 PM
indeed. can i get proof? can i get an amen?

Amen, and yes, I'm female.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2009, 11:34 PM
That is definitely fucked up. And she is one psycho bitch. That being said, the psych ward is good place to hide out for a guy who's too chicken to face his wife.

baseline bum
12-02-2009, 11:35 PM
How hard is it to wear a fucking condom when you cheat on your wife?

jack sommerset
12-02-2009, 11:37 PM
How hard is it to wear a fucking condom when you cheat on your wife?

He is not married.

TDMVPDPOY
12-02-2009, 11:41 PM
He is not married.

plenty of other fishes in the pond to play with...

jack sommerset
12-02-2009, 11:42 PM
I dunno man. I mean, that's your baby with your wife, and it was a miscarriage. I think his situation is different from yours.

I'm sure it's different for everyone. This guy wanted the baby (thats why I brought up my own feelings of losing a kid) and from what my wife says he wanted sometime to think about marrying her. Less than 48 hours later she did what she wanted without talking to him again.

The girl could have made it up. I know the guy believed her.

jack sommerset
12-02-2009, 11:45 PM
plenty of other fishes in the pond to play with...

I have a feeling with his age and all, his playing days are over. Plus in my eyes this guy was the victim. Co-Workers fuck all the time. Plus plus she didn't work there for 2 years.

thispego
12-02-2009, 11:59 PM

two completely different things. She did not "kill his baby" :rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
12-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I have a feeling with his age and all, his playing days are over. Plus in my eyes this guy was the victim. Co-Workers fuck all the time. Plus plus she didn't work there for 2 years.

when ur a millionaire, ur playing days aint over....sure those hoes wont be commited to a long term relationship...but who cares right if ur poking it

thispego
12-03-2009, 12:01 AM
I can think of thousands of better reasons to go crazy. this guy is just a poon experiencing a mid-life crisis.

desflood
12-03-2009, 12:02 AM
two completely different things. She did not "kill his baby" :rolleyes
She killed a baby that (she says) was his. How does that not = killing his baby?

thispego
12-03-2009, 12:05 AM
more like killed his zygote. it's not a baby til it pops out. embryo, fetus, baby.

thispego
12-03-2009, 12:09 AM
within the first month or two abortion is no different from using spermicide. It's nothing at that point.

balli
12-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Based on what we know about all parties involved, I'm glad they weren't able to bring another human being into an already over-populated world.

jack sommerset
12-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Based on what we know about all parties involved, I'm glad they weren't able to bring another human being into an already over-populated world.

I'll give you the girl but what did the guy do wrong?

jack sommerset
12-03-2009, 12:19 AM
within the first month or two abortion is no different from using spermicide. It's nothing at that point.

That is the worst take on abortion anyone ever can give.

mookie2001
12-03-2009, 12:41 AM
thats like exactly what happened to me, but different.

Ginofan
12-03-2009, 10:45 AM
How does he even know she was really pregnant and not just lying? I would've demanded to see a proof of pregnancy!

clambake
12-03-2009, 11:01 AM
how do you know it's true?

how do you know it's his?

this guy is weak.

marini martini
12-03-2009, 11:01 AM
So, what company does your wife work for?

thats like exactly what happened to me, but different.

:lmao

How does he even know she was really pregnant and not just lying? I would've demanded to see a proof of pregnancy!

+1 :toast

gatoloco
12-03-2009, 11:17 AM
if he puts it in her butt, his problems go away...live and learn.

I. Hustle
12-03-2009, 11:59 AM
more like killed his zygote. it's not a baby til it pops out. embryo, fetus, baby.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

ATRAIN
12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
*cough*bullshit*cough*

Shut up Fag!!

thispego
12-03-2009, 01:24 PM
That is the worst take on abortion anyone ever can give.

how so?

saying that a week-old pregnancy being aborted is "killing his baby" is pretty off-base too.

thispego
12-03-2009, 01:25 PM
*cough*bullshit*cough*
ROFL, enlighten me, dipshit

Tell me why I, who is always right, is wrong on this.

mrsmaalox
12-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Well we have no clue how far along the alleged pregnancy was. If an abortion clinic took her we could assume her to be no more than 12 weeks along. If so, there would be a good chance she would have miscarried anyway, as almost 70% of conceptions spontaneously abort in the first trimester. That doesn't really have anything to do with the price of tea in China, but it just leads to me being able to state that the embryonic period lasts from the last menstrual period up to 10 weeks, and after that begins the fetal period. So Thispego you are right. I.Hustle loses.

But Thispego, you are also wrong because no one knows at which stage the parent develops the emotional attachment to their embryo/fetus/baby. I. Hustle wins.

It's a draw :smokin

thispego
12-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Well we have no clue how far along the alleged pregnancy was. If an abortion clinic took her we could assume her to be no more than 12 weeks along. If so, there would be a good chance she would have miscarried anyway, as almost 70% of conceptions spontaneously abort in the first trimester. That doesn't really have anything to do with the price of tea in China, but it just leads to me being able to state that the embryonic period lasts from the last menstrual period up to 10 weeks, and after that begins the fetal period. So Thispego you are right. I.Hustle loses.

But Thispego, you are also wrong because no one knows at which stage the parent develops the emotional attachment to their embryo/fetus/baby. I. Hustle wins.

:lol :tu

I'm more right though

760Spursfan
12-03-2009, 03:49 PM

:toast

if he puts it in her butt, his problems go away...live and learn.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :toast

She is fucking with him. I bet she wasn't pregnant and only did it to have him marry her and get his Mula. Once they got married she would have told him she had a miscarriage and he still would have been F*cked.

Oh, Gee!!
12-03-2009, 03:57 PM
don't you people watch glee?

koriwhat
12-03-2009, 04:57 PM

haha. POW material!

katyon6th
12-03-2009, 05:11 PM
That story has got to be fabricated, right?

katyon6th
I'd feel better knowing mookie ate the dogs but throwing them over a bridge is just inhumane.

Kori Ellis
This one time in Victoria, mookie2001 found a box of jack russell puppies on the side of the highway, and he took them and tried to sell them on ebay.

he sold like half of them (i think he had 3 or 4 left), but after a month or so they were bigger and he was tired of taking care of them

so he put them in a black plastic hefty garbage bag, put that bag in another hefty bag and taped it up with duct tape.

He threw the bag in the bed of his truck, drove out to the country and tossed the bag off the edge of a bridge into a dry creekbed.

He took photos of it on his cell phone and was showing them to everyone at a party later that night, laughing his ass off.

I thought it was you who threw away the puppies.

Phenomanul
12-03-2009, 05:21 PM
This one time in Victoria, mookie2001 found a box of jack russell puppies on the side of the highway, and he took them and tried to sell them on ebay.

he sold like half of them (i think he had 3 or 4 left), but after a month or so they were bigger and he was tired of taking care of them

so he put them in a black plastic hefty garbage bag, put that bag in another hefty bag and taped it up with duct tape.

He threw the bag in the bed of his truck, drove out to the country and tossed the bag off the edge of a bridge into a dry creekbed.

He took photos of it on his cell phone and was showing them to everyone at a party later that night, laughing his ass off.

Not cool....

lil'mo
12-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Animals

lil'mo
12-03-2009, 05:22 PM
That's how Victoria rolls though. Totally ruthless.

easjer
12-03-2009, 05:30 PM

Not necessarily - abortion is legal beyond 12 weeks in Texas, but after 12 weeks it is a more extensive procedure, usually carried out over a couple of days. I don't remember where the line is, but I think it's 24 weeks/the standard accepted age of viability.

And your miscarriage stats for first trimester losses are too high. It's more like the other way around.

Abortion clinics won't generally perform abortions before 6 weeks though, so if it was legit, and she wasn't pulling a fast one in order to later claim that she miscarried (like whenever her next period showed up), she would have been between 6 and 24 weeks (and she was presumably not showing, making it likely she was still in the first trimester). Otherwise, a big :tu to the post.

I started to be offended by what thispego said - after all, my son was born at 21 weeks gestation and he was very much more than a ball of cells - but then stepped back and reminded myself that everyone has their own opinions on this topic and he is welcome to his.

ploto
12-03-2009, 07:12 PM
everyone has their own opinions on this topic and he is welcome to his.

Obviously, it is the opinion of the person involved that matters, and to this man, it appears that he viewed this as his baby.

The Reckoning
12-03-2009, 07:18 PM
mookie2001 tried to throw my dog off the bridge, but he was too heavy.

Twisted_Dawg
12-03-2009, 07:54 PM
This story has con written all through it and this guy got played. They were an item 2 years ago, broke up, and hook back up and....voila......she turns up pregnant!!

how do you know it's true? How do you know it's his?

I'd demand to see proof that she was
pg.

Exactly!!!! If this bitch was even pregnant the question is...."Whose the daddy?"

Is he married??? IDK if she was a "gold digger", she would have kept the baby & gotten child support out of him. I think she mind fucked his ass!

That is definitely fucked up. And she is one psycho bitch.

If she was pregnant I bet it was by another guy, and she quickly recycled this guy hoping he could raise the kid. I doubt if he was the father, she would have paid for the abortion herself, notched another one on her belt and walk away peacefully. I am with Marini, if he was the father (and a big whale millionaire) I think she would have had the kid and extracted a nice life of financial gain.

...the dude lost his marbles because his mistress aborted his bastard child? I don't really know much else about the situation, but it sounds like the dude is just being a bitch.

this guy is weak.

This guy is weak and a bitch and let himself be mind fucked by a psycho bitch.

thispego
12-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Obviously, it is the opinion of the person involved that matters, and to this man, it appears that he viewed this as his baby.

:rollin my baby that is due in Feb.? that would have been more convenient i guess.

jack sommerset
12-06-2009, 07:57 PM
He will be let out tomorrow sometime. He plans on selling his half of the business to his partner. He will retire. He is 50. The girl keeps calling him. Nobody is letting her to him. This bitch left a message on his answering machine after the abortion and told him it was a boy.

jack sommerset
02-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Well it turns out she did not have the abortion. She said she took the morning after pill but it did not work and they are dating again. FUCKED UP!

gatoloco
02-14-2010, 08:11 PM
whores will talk alot of shit, but they won't abort millionaire babies.

Fpoonsie
02-14-2010, 08:15 PM
whores will talk alot of shit, but they won't abort millionaire babies.

:lol This should be on a (rather sizable) bumper sticker.

ChumpDumper
02-15-2010, 04:46 AM
I'll give you the girl but what did the guy do wrong?He didn't pull out.