PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Clippers Announcers

djohn2oo8
12-03-2009, 12:44 AM
The ultimate examples of homerism at its worst, some quotes from tonight

"The clippers have too many weapons for this Rockets team. It's gonna take a perfectly pitched game for the Rockets to win" - Clippers announcers

"Are they Really gonna guard Kaman with a 6'6 Chuck Hayes? I mean really?"

"But Lowry isn't supposed to be able to shoot from out there"

"The Clippers have too many weapons, they will win the game down the stretch"

IronMexican
12-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Good thing you made the thread once the Rockets were sure to win.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Clippers have the best announcers in the NBA..

Scola
12-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Haha that's pretty bad but every team including the Lakers & Spurs have their own biased announcers.

djohn2oo8
12-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Good thing you made the thread once the Rockets were sure to win.

yup worked out well

Kai
12-03-2009, 01:02 AM

"The clippers have too many weapons for this Rockets team. It's gonna take a perfectly pitched game for the Rockets to win" - Clippers announcers

^true

badfish22
12-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Haha that's pretty bad but every team including the Lakers & Spurs have their own biased announcers.

Mavs aren't always biased. Ortegal spent the whole Cavs game hugging Lebrons nuts. Even when he made mistakes. Once, when he ran a fast break and lost the ball off his foot he said something like "did you see have fast he was going!" When he goaltended he said "did you see that explosiveness!?" And that was just on his mistakes. When he made a good play Bob practically orgasmed.

redzero
12-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Mavs aren't always biased. Ortegal spent the whole Cavs game hugging Lebrons nuts. Even when he made mistakes. Once, when he ran a fast break and lost the ball off his foot he said something like "did you see have fast he was going!" When he goaltended he said "did you see that explosiveness!?" And that was just on his mistakes. When he made a good play Bob practically orgasmed.

Bob knows greatness when he sees it. Smart man.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Laker announcers aren't biased at all IMO..they're the best part of the organization..

sook
12-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Laker announcers aren't biased at all IMO..they're the best part of the organization..

I know its so fucking ironic :lol

They're really good though.

dirk4mvp
12-03-2009, 01:46 AM
Sean Tuohy of the Grizzlies is the best. And he's also a great man. I mean he adopted a homeless kid and now he's in the NFL! What a guy.

iggypop123
12-03-2009, 01:46 AM

its true, but they failed to mentioned they are always hurt to take the clippers out of mediocrity

Culburn369
12-03-2009, 05:28 AM
I know its so fucking ironic :lol

They're really good though.

Though Stu can get a smidge flustered if a crap opponent doesn't cooperate right out of the tip.

tee, hee.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-03-2009, 06:34 AM
^true

He's added it to his game a bit this year. I HEART Lowry! :D

The Mavs announcers are always shocking homers against the Spurs... unbelievably atrocious. But, it's understandable given the Texas rivalry. Also, Sean can be pretty acid during Mavs games.

Have to agree with you on those Cavs guys - they are pathetic LBJ nut-lickers, and no-one on their team every commits a foul.

Joel Meyers was the best Spurs play-by-play guy I've ever heard, but we lost him to the fucking Fakers... :bang :lol