PDA

View Full Version : Finley's scores

kbrury
12-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Are exatcly how we should be utilizing RJ he's just not getting the oppurtunity. Though I do agree that some of it is on him.

Also how is finley beating people to the basket lol

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Finley scoring is actually one of the worst possible things that could happen for this team..

That will just keep him in the rotation for longer and longer..

Yes, it is funny that Finley has plays ran for him and RJ doesn't, but not surprising..

TheSpursFNRule
12-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Seriously RJ should be disgusted with the shit he's bringing to the table. Enough with the excuses when the guy is on the court he is a big time NON-factor. I would trade the guy and the sad part is im not joking. IF I WERE THE GM I WOULD TRADE HIM.

TIMMYD!
12-03-2009, 10:53 PM
RJ has been the biggest disappointment of the season and I'm not sold on if he can pick it up later. Trade him, I don't really care anymore.

SenorSpur
12-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Once again, Finley was called for having his backfoot on the end line. This time at a crucial point in the game. Does he ever look down to check his feet?

loveforthegame
12-03-2009, 11:27 PM
It was disappointing to see Finley out of bounds. Hill and Mason had similiar plays too.

It was nice to see Finley still get to the basket though I don't expect much of that. I was more surprised it was against an elite team too.

duhoh
12-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Once again, Finley was called for having his backfoot on the end line. This time at a crucial point in the game. Does he ever look down to check his feet?

hey he did get away with hitting a shot after the clock ran out though.

karma? :lol