still testing
CIA POP
:hat

slick'81
12-03-2009, 10:50 PM
finley steps out of bounds, no manu in 4th,mason ice cold wtf

androck
12-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I can't see any scenario where we don't have Manu closing out games. Did he get re-injured and I missed it?

ffadicted
12-03-2009, 11:00 PM
In his defense, if finley was inches close to the basket, he could've very well been our hero.

But putting RM instead of Gino despite those 2 bricked 3's was unforgivable

Mal
12-03-2009, 11:02 PM
He is struggling, but I prefer hope than Carter taking 30 FG`s in game

Mavs<Spurs
12-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Finish with Tony, George, Manu, De Juan and Timmy ?

Better to finish with Tony, Manu, Richard, DeJuan and Timmy. George Hill is great. But Richardson Jefferson is a great player in the prime of his career. It's just taking time to get him involved in the offense successfully. Surely that will change later on in the season.

Death In June
12-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Hill was underused all game.

androck
12-03-2009, 11:28 PM

Better to finish with Tony, Manu, Richard, DeJuan and Timmy. George Hill is great. But Richardson Jefferson is a great player in the prime of his career. It's just taking time to get him involved in the offense successfully. Surely that will change later on in the season.

I don't know how you define "great player" but my definition includes at least one All-Star game appearance. Jefferson is an above average scorer but below average in rebounding and he turns the ball over way too much. I am hopeful that he will be able to adjust to his role with the Spurs but so far, I've seen no evidence that he is able to contribute in a system where he will get less than his career average of 12.6 shots per game.

SpurCharger
12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Hill was underused all game.
Agreed..... Is it Just Me or does it seem like The Offense runs Smoother When Hill Is in the game.....

pjjrfan
12-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Jefferson has no fire. It's not a sin, it's just his attitude, and how he approaches games, big games especially and these tight moments late in games. If there is one thing that has defined Tim, Tony and Manu is that for the most part in big games and when the game is on the line, they have been able to execute, create and rise up to the moment. The more that is at stake the bigger these guys have played, so far Jefferson hasn't shown me he is capable of being that kind of player.

Johnny RIngo
12-03-2009, 11:40 PM

"Jefferson" and "great" should never be used in the same sentence. He was a solid player in NJ when Kidd was spoonfeeding him passes all night long but he's mostly useless on a team like the Spurs.