lol finley stepping out of bounds

lol rj missing an easy layup

lol mason not hitting a 3

lol turnovers

lol missed ft's

DesignatedT
12-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Pop actually coached a really good game. lol pop with all those turnovers

what game were you watching?????? if it wasnt for blair coming in and single-handedly getting us back into the game it would have been WAY over QUICK.

pop coached a terrible game. AGAIN.

stretch
12-03-2009, 11:11 PM
lol spurs missing bruce

jag
12-03-2009, 11:13 PM
:lmao

You don't know shit about basketball.

Ditty
12-03-2009, 11:14 PM
lol having a picture of a naked boy on your avatar

z0sa
12-03-2009, 11:15 PM
lol having a picture of a naked boy on your avatar

that's actually stretch.

mexicanjunior
Pop actually coached a really good game. lol pop with all those turnovers

Sarcasm?

IronMexican
lol jefferson

lol bonner

lol bogans

lol mason

lol dumbass turnovers

lol +23 rebounds and still losing

Who's the kid in the avatar:lol

jag
Not sure why he kept Manu out for the last 5 min of the game...but i'm sure he has his reasons. Either way, he did a good job with the lineup and subs throughout the game. Despite the constant turnovers by the Spurs (players), the Spurs were 4 points down in the 4th.

stretch
12-03-2009, 11:18 PM
You still said Pop coached a good game.. that actually come out of your mouth.

actually it came out of his fingers, fuckface

jag
12-03-2009, 11:20 PM
You still said Pop coached a good game.. that actually come out of your mouth.

lol all of pop's turnovers

lol his inability to knock down an open 3 pointer that would have cut the lead to 1 pt.

ClingingMars
12-03-2009, 11:22 PM
lol mavs

lol no rings

lol 4 rings bitch

lol refs

jag
12-03-2009, 11:25 PM
What a stupid jagoff. :lmao

I've been fairly critical of Pop's play calling out of important timeouts...but today he had some amazing calls that resulted in wide open shots for Mason, and Finley. This is a horrible time for Pop haters to say that he was the reason for this loss.

oligarchy
12-03-2009, 11:32 PM
lol

I almost forgot about 8 or 9 months ago I almost did get into a fight at a gym though. Some dumbass that had like a 14 year old kid guarding him kept abusing him. So after a couple scores, I came and doubled him from his blind side, and ended up blocking him. He tried doing the same thing the next trip down, and I blocked him again. The third time he got wise and dribbled out, which at that point I told the kid to switch with me. The guy tried to drive past me but couldnt, and like a moron, he killed his dribble, so I crowded him. He was considerably shorter than me, although a lot more muscular, but he wasnt able to get a pass or shot off with me on him, so like a bitch, he elbowed me in the face, then shot the ball and it hit front iron and he got the offensive rebound. he tried to pass it but i tipped it, and as i went to grab the ball, he elbowed me again. I told him to cut that mess out, and he got in my face and pointed at me, and told me to watch myself. I told him to cool off and stop throwing elbows, and then he lost it and slapped me (who the hell slaps people these days? for fucks sake if you are going to start a physical altercation with me, fucking punch me like a man). As I went at him, he ran backwards and had two of his friends grab me to hold me back. Those were the only guys that did, because everyone else wanted me to go after the guy, even his own teammates, cuz they all knew what a bitch move it was for him to hit me, then run backwards like Carmello, and tell his friends to grab me. I was extremely pissed, but cooled off and just played basketball. He didn't score a single point after that, as I swatted his shit a few more times, and I hit the game winner in his face, and told him to suck my dick. He didn't do anything cuz he looked like a total bitch at that point, and he knew it too.

funnier than that, a friend of mine was talking to him about it later, saying he was a bitch for what he did. a couple days later, the guy saw my friend at the gym again, and asked if they were cool. my friend said "whats done is done, but you're still a bitch-made ho". the guy said "good im glad your cool now. wanna play on my team?"

lol what a puss

Budkin
12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
lol stretchy

duhoh
12-03-2009, 11:41 PM
lol mavs

lol no rings

lol 4 rings bitch

lol refs

:lol typical spurs fan response

senorglory
12-04-2009, 12:01 AM
lol me eating an entire plate of boneless chicken wings and entire plate of tater tots at hooters tonight. lol. <burp.>