PDA

View Full Version : Kobe ended interview when asked about Tiger and the "Kobe special"

ChrisRichards
12-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Kobe Bryant is friends with Tiger Woods, and the Lakers' guard abruptly ended a Wednesday interview when asked about the golfer.
When he heard the word "Tiger", Bryant said, "Man, get off that. I knew there was going to be one," and he ended the interview.

via ESPN

:lol

iggypop123
12-04-2009, 03:23 AM
he wasnt asked about that

ChrisRichards
12-04-2009, 03:25 AM
he wasnt asked about that
i know, but kobe knows eventually the interview will go in that direction.:lol

RedsLakers24
12-04-2009, 03:35 AM
Kobe should teach Tiger a Lesson and how to make wife Happy Again

jag
12-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Tiger is paying his wife 5 million upfront and another 55 million to persuade her to stay in their marriage for another 24 months.

No pussy is worth $60 mil. But his rep and the endorsements that come with it will pay far more than that. Either way....i feel for him

sabar
12-04-2009, 05:11 AM
I'm sick of the Tiger story. Every day there is a new article on all the news sites and in the paper. "BREAKING NEWS: TIGER FINED $100, (more troops to middle east too)".

Venti Quattro
12-04-2009, 07:38 AM
How's Tiger's Kobe special?

chubster
12-04-2009, 09:24 AM
ESPN with another winning formula; "sensationalism sells".

http://cbs2.com/sports

See for yourself. At the end of the interview, reporters said "thanks, Kob" and then walked away. Kobe didn't end anything, he just stood there.

Double-Up
12-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Forget paying her off I mean what kind of fake ass shit is this? I'd cut ties with all these hoes including the wife and start fresh cause I'm rich bitch.

VBM
12-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Tiger is paying his wife 5 million upfront and another 55 million to persuade her to stay in their marriage for another 24 months.

No pussy is worth $60 mil. But his rep and the endorsements that come with it will pay far more than that. Either way....i feel for him

$60 million is CHEAP compared to what he'd be paying in a divorce...pre-nup or not...

Double-Up
12-04-2009, 10:31 AM
$60 million is CHEAP compared to what he'd be paying in a divorce...pre-nup or not...

Well if she's smart she would be doing just that, get her 100 mil and get the fuck out.

21_Blessings
12-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Well if she's smart she would be doing just that, get her 100 mil and get the fuck out.

Tiger will be worth astronomically more in a few years. On top off of everything she's milking now along with the 5 million dollar "Kobe Special" for her finger.

Culburn369
12-04-2009, 11:25 AM
The pre-nup is capped at $300 million.

Double-Up
12-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Tiger will be worth astronomically more in a few years. On top off of everything she's milking now along with the 5 million dollar "Kobe Special" for her finger.

Still though, who really needs more than a 100 mil to live comfortably, I mean what the fuck? That's enough paper for a 3 or 4 generation family to live on for decades, for real.

Culburn369
12-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Hi, sweetheart.

21_Blessings
12-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Still though, who really needs more than a 100 mil to live comfortably, I mean what the fuck?

She's been living as a billionaire the past 6 years. Just a few levels above comfortable.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Still though, who really needs more than a 100 mil to live comfortably

You'd be surprised.

Culburn369
12-04-2009, 12:10 PM
She'll stay. They'll be endless trips to the woodshed, and tears a plenty, but, she won't leave him. It's just life...Death twitches my ear, "Live" he says, "I am coming."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Also, how do we know there's not a pre-nup involved in their marriage? I've tried not to read anything on this, but does anyone know for a fact she didn't sign a pre-nup?

21_Blessings
12-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Also, how do we know there's not a pre-nup involved in their marriage? I've tried not to read anything on this, but does anyone know for a fact she didn't sign a pre-nup?

There is and they're rewriting some of it.

Either way she's set. :lol

Just another reason why marriage is a fucking joke in this country.

Double-Up
12-04-2009, 12:19 PM
"New York: Skirt-chasing Tiger Woods is finding out the hard way that "I'm sorry" is really not good enough. Assailed by reports that he cheated with three women -- New York party girl Rachel Uchitel, Vegas nightclub exec Kalika Moquin and cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs -- Woods is revising a prenuptial agreement that would give his wife Elin Nordegren, an additional $55 million just to stay with him for two more years.

Woods is reportedly opening up his purse strings to buy himself the appearance of love. Reports say Woods offered his wife, a cool $5 million up front to keep her from walking and taking their two young kids with her.

If Nordegren, a former Swedish model, can put up with being Mrs Tiger Woods for at least seven years, she gets $80 million, a "lawyer familiar with the couple's negotiations" told Daily Beast reporter Gerald Posner. In exchange for the money, Nordegren will have to continue to be the smiling wife and show up at his side during golf tournaments and social events.

The media also reported that Woods might have paid his mistresses, 34-year-old Rachel Uchitel $1 million to buy her silence. She had called a press conference on Thursday during which she was likely to sing like a canary about her relationship with Woods. Her celebrity lawyer, Gloria Allred, said they pulled the plug on the press conference "due to unforeseen circumstances."

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_tiger-woods-offers-wife-80-million-to-stay-in-revised-prenup_1320122

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Just another reason why marriage is a fucking joke in this country.

The biggest joke is the big deal they're making out of this.

Tiger Woods single handily got golf to become a popular sport in this country. Before Tiger, the only kids who played golf growing up were the ultra-rich who's parents belonged to a country club. The amount he's done for that sport can't even be measured, and now people are calling him trash because he likes to get some pussy on the side (like most married men in this country).

Double-Up
12-04-2009, 12:34 PM
The biggest joke is the big deal they're making out of this.

Tiger Woods single handily got golf to become a popular sport in this country. Before Tiger, the only kids who played golf growing up were the ultra-rich who's parents belonged to a country club. The amount he's done for that sport can't even be measured, and now people are calling him trash because he likes to get some pussy on the side (like most married men in this country).

Yea, the only flaw in his game is he got caught.

21_Blessings
12-04-2009, 12:39 PM
And it all could have been avoided if he didn't get married.

I guess they (pr, endorsements) really wanted to push that GOOD FAMILY MAN thing. They tried to do that with Kobe too at first but he fucked up earlier and more spectacularly and just embraced the villain role.

BlackSwordsMan
12-04-2009, 12:40 PM
tell me how my kobe special taste

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-04-2009, 12:51 PM
And it all could have been avoided if he didn't get married.

I guess they (pr, endorsements) really wanted to push that GOOD FAMILY MAN thing. They tried to do that with Kobe too at first but he fucked up earlier and more spectacularly and just embraced the villain role.

Funny how Nike wants their endorsed athletes to look like model, moral citizens, while they have factories over in China that have dirt poor people working 14 hour days at 16 cents an hour to do physically demanding stuff.

Double-Up
12-04-2009, 03:41 PM
http://www.mwza.com/pics/tiger-woods-cheats-on-wife.jpg

"Ya'll don't know nothin about the pimp game"

djohn2oo8
12-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Then Tiger took it to a whole new level when he said their sex life dried up....DAMMMMNN! :wow

hater
12-04-2009, 04:02 PM
http://www.mwza.com/pics/tiger-woods-cheats-on-wife.jpg

"Ya'll don't know nothin about the pimp game"

the pimp game??

:lmao :lmao

pimps get the paper from the hoes, not the other way around. Tiger is not only paying his mistresses, also his wife :lol

resistanze
12-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Pimps also don't get seal-clubbed by their bitches.

hater
12-04-2009, 04:12 PM
LMAO true

angelbelow
12-04-2009, 04:38 PM
lol my goodness..