PDA

View Full Version : What The F Was WOAI Thinking?

PM5K
12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
LINK (http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/[email protected]&navCatId=5)

kbrury
12-04-2009, 04:08 PM
lol nice braces and big screen TV.

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 04:10 PM
I remember seeing that same fucking thing when I was delivering toys for Elf Louise a few years back. Walk into a few houses on the near East Side and I barely have room to walk in the 6x6 living room for these poor kids because the parents have a HUGE FUCKING BIG SCREEN TV THERE.

Fucking idiots.

mrsmaalox
12-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Okay the video is skipping around for me so maybe I'm not hearing the full story. Is this a story that this family is too poor to heat their home? Cause I never heard that; I just heard that girl say she chooses not to use that propane heater because of safety concerns.

BacktoBasics
12-04-2009, 04:17 PM
I got dis heater but no ones to tellz me if it workzzzz.

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 04:20 PM
And what the fuck is the big deal anyway? They're inside and they're not like homeless people who sleep on a bench. So they have to use blankets, big fucking deal. Its not THAT cold. I could easily go without the heater (I don't really like it and I bundle the fuck up but i don't go on the news about it) as long as you bundle up. The fact that some assholes who won't buy a heater instead of brand new TV are cold is a news story?

PM5K
12-04-2009, 04:21 PM
You might have to read the story on the website to get the whole picture.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Update-Home-s-heating-is-overwhelmed-by-cold/Fiybxy1bHUSwg60sNyovhw.cspx

mrsmaalox
12-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I got dis heater but no ones to tellz me if it workzzzz.

Hey maybe the person who taught her how to use the DVR and remote could lend a helping hand!

PM5K
And what the fuck is the big deal anyway? They're inside and they're not like homeless people who sleep on a bench. So they have to use blankets, big fucking deal. Its not THAT cold. I could easily go without the heater (I don't really like it and I bundle the fuck up but i don't go on the news about it) as long as you bundle up. The fact that some assholes who won't buy a heater instead of brand new TV are cold is a news story?

With adults I'd probably agree, but with a young child I wouldn't take any chances. I was telling my wife the other day how the smartest thing to do is wear a sweater inside so you don't have to turn the heat up to high, but she wouldn't have any of that.

MannyIsGod
Fucking Tech should have walked out with the TV, imo.

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Dude kids in Russia would go swimming in this weather.

I know I'm probably the last person who should be complaining about another person complaining about the cold because I'm a pretty big pussy when it comes to the cold but going on the news like that is meh.

If they were good Mexicans they'd just turn on a couple burners on the stove. :lol

mookie2001
12-04-2009, 04:25 PM
man yall are overreacting

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Go build a snowman.

Trainwreck2100
12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
When i was a kid we used plug in heaters, also we didn't have a fucking big screen tv.

PM5K
12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
From what I understand the tech was trying to get their CENTRAL heating going, if that's the case he should have told them from the get go that once he fixes it he's taking the tv with him.

They probably would have shit their pants and called KSAT or KENS instead of giving up that tv.

fraga
12-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Or your dumb ass could sell that big ass flat screen TV and get a fucking room heater...

ashbeeigh
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm copying and pasting my response from another message board...

Did y'all listen to how many people live in that house? It sounds like a lot. And who knows, maybe they bought that TV a long time ago (before everyone moved in... before things got rough) ... I feel for anyone who cannot afford a heater or even air conditioning .. no matter what kinds of material goods they have.

Goodness, I know that some people in your neighborhoods (nice new development neighborhoods) have probably lost their jobs but they have kids in braces, nice TVs, nice cars, etc. because their they had benefits and a great income. But now their unemployment is barely covering the utilities. And then the heater breaks and they cannot afford to fix it.... do you not feel bad for your neighbors because they have all those material goods? Just give everyone a break.

PM5K
12-04-2009, 04:51 PM
You're fucking stupid, you sell your flat screen tv before you allow your children to live in a home without heating during the winter.

There's no way you can justify that type of behavior.

These people weren't willing to make that sacrifice, they would rather beg for handouts.

z0sa
12-04-2009, 04:52 PM
lol

Oh, Gee!!
12-04-2009, 04:57 PM
puro westside

DisAsTerBot
12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
You're fucking stupid, you sell your flat screen tv before you allow your children to live in a home without heating during the winter.

There's no way you can justify that type of behavior.

These people weren't willing to make that sacrifice, they would rather beg for handouts.

qft

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Ashbeigh I grew up at times when my mom couldn't afford to to pay utilities and we sat in the dark. I grew up in an apartment at times with no AC in pretty brutal SA summers. My grand parents never had AC up until I was about 14 or 15 and I spent many summers down with them in the valley.

We were fucking poor and we didn't have much.

That being said.......

WE NEVER HAD A BIG SCREEN TV IN OUR FUCKING HOME AND IF WE HAD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST THING MY MOTHER SOLD TO MAKE SURE WE DIDN'T SIT IN THE FUCKING COLD.

ashbeeigh
12-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Ashbeigh I grew up at times when my mom couldn't afford to to pay utilities and we sat in the dark. I grew up in an apartment at times with no AC in pretty brutal SA summers. My grand parents never had AC up until I was about 14 or 15 and I spent many summers down with them in the valley.

We were fucking poor and we didn't have much.

That being said.......

WE NEVER HAD A BIG SCREEN TV IN OUR FUCKING HOME AND IF WE HAD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST THING MY MOTHER SOLD TO MAKE SURE WE DIDN'T SIT IN THE FUCKING COLD.

I understand. And I would be like your mom. Different strokes for different folks. That's just what I'm saying.

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Sure - if you don't mind being cold then I see no problem with having a big screen TV. People are allowed to make up their own priorities.

But when you consider they went on TV complaining about this problem and that TV says they haven't exhausted everything they could do its fucking retarded. Congrats to them for getting over, I guess.

I still say the tech should have walked out of that home with the TV.

katyon6th
12-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Different strokes for different folks. That's just what I'm saying.

No, that's not what you said at all.

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 05:30 PM
where is the man? knocked her up and ran away?

he's a role model

word
12-04-2009, 05:31 PM
LINK (http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/[email protected]&navCatId=5)

How about an electric space heater. $20. Walmart. You're welcome.

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 05:31 PM

another message board?

What is this? Are you cheating on ST?

Ginofan
12-04-2009, 05:32 PM
This story is pointless. There are a lot more people in San Antonio that are in way more worse conditions. What about all those bums living under bridges and sleeping on park benches...you don't see them on TV. In fact just the other day while eating down at Rosarios we saw an elderly homeless man with just a thin blanket and only sandals on his feet talking to himself. I'm sure the shelters in the area could use the handout a lot more than a single family could.

If I was running the news, you can bet I would get a lot more heartfelt audience showing somebody like the homeless man rather than some chick who would rather watch her TV than sell it to get some heat going in her house.

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 05:34 PM
This story is pointless. There are a lot more people in San Antonio that are in way more worse conditions. What about all those bums living under bridges and sleeping on park benches...you don't see them on TV. In fact just the other day while eating down at Rosarios we saw an elderly homeless man with just a thin blanket and only sandals on his feet talking to himself. I'm sure the shelters in the area could use the handout a lot more than a single family could.

If I was running the news, you can bet I would get a lot more heartfelt audience showing somebody like the homeless man rather than some chick who would rather watch her TV than sell it to get some heat going in her house.

"They aren't using the heater because she isn't sure if it's connected correctly"

is there no man in that house at all? no friends ?

lol, somethin fishy there

EmptyMan
12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Blankets have worked for thousands of years now.

Blankets + Socks = Good to go.

word
12-04-2009, 05:40 PM

We've put that whole 'single mom' thing on a pedestal. It should be considered more of a failure than an accomplishment. Now it's desired because of the positive reinforcement it gets them. Single mom ? Really ?
Are you a slut, a bitch to live with, or just careless in your choice of who you fuck ? Because it's one of the three unless you're a widow.

Ginofan
12-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Blankets have worked for thousands of years now.

Blankets + Socks = Good to go.

The babies are an exception but I generally agree. Today is the first day we've turned on the heater and I doubt it's been on for more than a hour. I'd rather just snuggle into a blanket than have it feel like the fires of hell are all over my apt and not being able to breathe.

mookie2001
12-04-2009, 05:43 PM
oh man, im sure glad IM NOT a single parent or live in a trailer, or cold, or putting a plasma screen above my children

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 05:44 PM
We've put that whole 'single mom' thing on a pedestal. It should be considered more of a failure than an accomplishment. Now it's desired because of the positive reinforcement it gets them. Single mom ? Really ?
Are you a slut, a bitch to live with, or just careless in your choice of who you fuck ? Because it's one of the three unless you're a widow.

what about the guys who lie a lot, says he loves her, does everything for her, do anything to get in the girl's pants, then run away when she accidentally gets pregnant?

what category would that fall under?

Ginofan
12-04-2009, 05:44 PM
"They aren't using the heater because she isn't sure if it's connected correctly"

is there no man in that house at all? no friends ?

lol, somethin fishy there

They said on the video that she has her parents and grandparents living there as well...Pops or Gramps has to know something about hooking up the heater...who the hell bought it in the first place? Or instructions could be looked up on the internet at the local library for no cost...jesus h.

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
The babies are an exception but I generally agree. Today is the first day we've turned on the heater and I doubt it's been on for more than a hour. I'd rather just snuggle into a blanket than have it feel like the fires of hell are all over my apt and not being able to breathe.

suckers

I'm in Miami. it's too fucking hot right now, and it's december. have to keep the A/C running 24/7 to keep the house at a perfect 72 degrees

PM5K
12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
This isn't Back2Basics wife is it?

mookie2001
12-04-2009, 05:47 PM
on a different note, hooking up a propane connection is as easy turning on a faucet and connecting a water hose, left to open, right to close, you can hear, smell and feel a leak

people are scared of their own shadows

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 05:51 PM
on a different note, hooking up a propane connection is as easy turning on a faucet and connecting a water hose, left to open, right to close, you can hear, smell and feel a leak

people are scared of their own shadows

thanks for the amazing display of engineering experience.

you're a real mcgyver

mookie2001
12-04-2009, 05:53 PM
fuck yeah you would call glen beck for directions

Crookshanks
12-04-2009, 06:08 PM
They said on the video that she has her parents and grandparents living there as well...Pops or Gramps has to know something about hooking up the heater...who the hell bought it in the first place? Or instructions could be looked up on the internet at the local library for no cost...jesus h.
How much you want to bet that Pops and Gramps don't read or speak English? And geez - 10 people in one house - the body heat alone should keep them warm. Feed them lots of beans and you're good to go! :lol

blizz
12-04-2009, 06:16 PM
I thought the same thing. Nice LCD, nice braces and grandfather clock. The tech ended up leaving them with some electric heaters. They could have bought those by themselves. It's bullshit. Look I'm all for helping people, but they have to be willing to do their part, they have to help themselves first. I'm sure she's not using an antenna to get TV so they're probably paying for cable. One to two months of cable service would put a heater in each room in that house. Hell it was only a trailer. I can't believe WOAI just went out like that. They got hosed. How does something like that get on the news anyways? Did they really have to call the news and tell them they didn't have any heat? Seriously? How fucked up do you have to be to do that while you're sitting there watching TV on an LCD?

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 06:21 PM

Might be one of the single stupidest things I've ready in awhile. I bet you think people want to get paralyzed too because then they get to ride around in wheelchairs.

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 06:23 PM
How much you want to bet that Pops and Gramps don't read or speak English? And geez - 10 people in one house - the body heat alone should keep them warm. Feed them lots of beans and you're good to go! :lol

The thing that pisses me off most about being against this woman is that it makes me be on the same side as idiots who say shit like what I responded to above and this.

Damned if I do, Damned if I don't.

BlackSwordsMan
12-04-2009, 06:26 PM
my baby is cold but watches sponge bob in HD

blizz
12-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Oh and they had one of those big $60 santas in the front yard.

ChumpDumper
12-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Those big screen TVs put out a lot of heat.

Good advertisement for Champion Air.

Crookshanks
12-04-2009, 06:40 PM
The thing that pisses me off most about being against this woman is that it makes me be on the same side as idiots who say shit like what I responded to above and this.

Damned if I do, Damned if I don't.
It's not stupid. Her last name is Sanchez and she's the spokesperson for the family. Where are the men in the family? A real man wouldn't take a handout like this - they'd work to take care of their family. I never said they were illegals - there are a lot of older people in this country legally that speak little to no English.

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 06:42 PM
It's not stupid. Her last name is Sanchez and she's the spokesperson for the family. Where are the men in the family? A real man wouldn't take a handout like this - they'd work to take care of their family. I never said they were illegals - there are a lot of older people in this country legally that speak little to no English.

LOL her last name is Sanchez so how on earth could the men in her family know English? Impeccable logic there, associating a Hispanic last name with illiteracy.

mookie2001
12-04-2009, 06:48 PM
LOL her last name is Sanchez so how on earth could the men in her family know English? Impeccable logic there, associating a Hispanic last name with illiteracy.
rofl

Crookshanks
12-04-2009, 06:51 PM

Not speaking or reading English is not the same as being illiterate. It just means they're living in the wrong country. :lol

Don't get your boxers in a wad, Manny - a person with the surname of Sanchez is more likely to not speak English than a person with the surname of Smith or Jones.

MannyIsGod
12-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Not speaking or reading English is not the same as being illiterate. It just means they're living in the wrong country. :lol

Don't get your boxers in a wad, Manny - a person with the surname of Sanchez is more likely to not speak English than a person with the surname of Smith or Jones.

Yes, but you didn't say that the males were more likely than white people to not speak English, you were CERTAIN they didn't speak English. You saw Sanchez and you were like OMG NO HABLA INGLES HAHAHHA!

ChumpDumper
12-04-2009, 06:58 PM
It's not stupid.Oh, it's stupid alright.

PM5K
12-04-2009, 07:00 PM
my baby is cold but watches sponge bob in hd

lol.

MiamiHeat
12-04-2009, 07:50 PM
My last name is Sanchez and I don't even know Spanish...

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-mexican-suv-jRD.jpg

ChumpDumper
12-04-2009, 08:02 PM
ROFL bigotfail.

Nbadan
12-04-2009, 08:12 PM
If these people had better spending priorities many wouldn't be where they are today.....the less you make the more you spend on entertainment and feel-good stuff to make you feel better...

Ginofan
12-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Oh come off it Manny, you know white is always right.

jaffies
12-04-2009, 11:43 PM
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/60/13/76/0004601376042_215X215.jpg

$22: Lasko Automatic Air-Flow Heater at Wal-Mart (there are cheaper ones).

$22: Electricity bill for HDTV for 130 hours.

$22: Orthodontics for 8 days.

P.S.
Does that window a/c heater unit in the "mailbox view" shot not work?

sabar
12-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Its 29 degrees outside and the heater hasn't been on. Clothes and blankets are cheaper. I put on so many blankets last night that I woke up sweating.

I try not to use the A/C in the summer either. 55-85 indoor temps are very livable. People are weak. I'm not exactly in a poor area either.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-05-2009, 12:08 AM
geez.

MiamiHeat
12-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Its 29 degrees outside and the heater hasn't been on. Clothes and blankets are cheaper. I put on so many blankets last night that I woke up sweating.

I try not to use the A/C in the summer either. 55-85 indoor temps are very livable. People are weak. I'm not exactly in a poor area either.

Les Stroud in the house

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-05-2009, 12:10 AM

They won't freeze to death in Texas! :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2009, 12:38 AM
WOW

this is a vintage good ole fashion spurstalk thread....i fucking hate how i always miss out on this action and have to comment when its all over.

Manny finally posting passionately about something. Imagine that. It's been at least two or three years since I seen him bust out the "I was poor" card. When I first saw that video I was like omg Manny better have posted in this thread...rofl

Mookie impractically disagreeing just to try to start shit. Imagine that.

What is really funny is that in this day and age, that TV is not even that fucking big. ThisPego could jack off to a tv that size in his sleep. With one leg on each side of the TV.

Also aren't there like infinitely poorer mexicans in SA? And this dumb bitch got free heating? Yikes. Hispanics are just like blacks when it comes to the cold. We act like its snowing when its only 40 degrees.

Kriz-Maxima
12-05-2009, 02:17 AM
The lowest I can stand is 60.

mouse
12-05-2009, 02:32 AM

don't forget the to post the memo!

This topic lost me at WOA...........and Manny although your story is touching,
at least you had a roof over your head. me and my four sisters had to sleep on a Bus bench while my mother turned tricks at the truck local stop right beside the pig stand. I wasn't sure what I was smelling at the time, was it fast food? or was it the foul odor of hot greasy sex oozing out from the cab window of the parked 18 wheeler. ....in fact to this day I still can't be in the same room with someone who is cooking bacon.

polandprzem
12-05-2009, 06:10 AM
Why bus bench?

sheezz

F@#K You
12-05-2009, 06:38 AM
think she would do me for some blankets and hot cocoa?

polandprzem
12-05-2009, 06:55 AM
think she would do me for some blankets and hot cocoa?

You want to be few inches shorter?

F@#K You
12-05-2009, 12:58 PM
You want to be few inches shorter?

I live on the edge.....Metal mouth don't scare me

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2009, 01:33 PM
You know what else? Small radiator heaters cost like twenty fucking dollars...and work like a charm while saving you out the ass in electric bills. We've been using a radiator for 99% of our heating needs for years. All you gotta do is keep that bitch on for like 30 minutes and it makes the entire room warm.

Twenty bucks. At walmart.

mookie2001
12-05-2009, 01:38 PM
all they did was give her a heater.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Should have given her a gift certificate to Capital Car Credit

mookie2001
12-05-2009, 01:45 PM
if it was you you would wear your old iversons, sitting on your roomstore and be like please senor we need a 2010 Heater XLE!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-05-2009, 01:49 PM
i'd be clad in my cardhardt

mookie2001
12-05-2009, 01:52 PM
and this heater even warmed... in the war on terror!

Leetonidas
12-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Man fuck that shit. Bitch has a flat screen HDTV and here I am with my 2002 projection screen. Maybe if they didn't spend so much money and giant ass TVs and stopped shitting out kids, they could afford a heater. Fuck them, a couple of space heaters will heat that small trailer and they only cost like 10 fucking dollars at Walgreens. Why the fuck is this even news?

Leetonidas
12-05-2009, 02:43 PM
And fuck that fat bitch for sitting on her ass all day watching TV. Get a job you chunky whore. And I know those braces ain't cheap, that shit cost me like almost 5 g's when I had them.

What about all the homeless people under bridges? I know there are people in this city who are suffering more than these dipshits who have to cuddle under their blankets to watch their 50 inch flat screen television. :pctoss

Slydragon
12-05-2009, 06:25 PM
My 42" Bravia warms up my room like a damn heater, Maybe she was hoping for another tv for the bed room. Bet she was piss when they gave her a plain old heater.

MiamiHeat
12-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Man fuck that shit. Bitch has a flat screen HDTV and here I am with my 2002 projection screen. Maybe if they didn't spend so much money and giant ass TVs and stopped shitting out kids, they could afford a heater. Fuck them, a couple of space heaters will heat that small trailer and they only cost like 10 fucking dollars at Walgreens. Why the fuck is this even news?

dude, flat screen hdtv's are cheap now

I got a 32 inch HDTV for $330

PM5K
12-05-2009, 07:21 PM
My 42" Bravia warms up my room like a damn heater, Maybe she was hoping for another tv for the bed room. Bet she was piss when they gave her a plain old heater.

Yeah for some reason some flat panels put out more heat than others, mine gets warm but I've seen some at stores that get flat out how, and some that are almost cool to the touch.

I bet she WAS hoping for a nice 52 inch for the other room to warm things up.

ChumpDumper
12-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Picture looks good. I wonder if they have cable.

JudynTX
12-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Oh and they had one of those big $60 santas in the front yard.

:lmao I don't know why, but that made me laugh my ass off.

phyzik
12-06-2009, 12:39 AM
dude, flat screen hdtv's are cheap now

I got a 32 inch HDTV for $330

That was larger than a 32". even so, if it was a 32" that $300 bucks could have gone to something more necessary.... like heating.

I would even bet these low lifes are on WIK or Lonestar Card, or whatever the fuck its called now-a-days. You know the people.... Shitty car with $2000 rims, shitty house but yet BBQ every fucking day. It's fucking sickening.

BlackSwordsMan
12-06-2009, 02:43 AM
lol@ people stealing blankets from sams shelter the other day from the homeless
holy shit people are fucked up

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 02:46 AM
That was larger than a 32". even so, if it was a 32" that $300 bucks could have gone to something more necessary.... like heating.

I would even bet these low lifes are on WIK or Lonestar Card, or whatever the fuck its called now-a-days. You know the people.... Shitty car with $2000 rims, shitty house but yet BBQ every fucking day. It's fucking sickening.
dont know those people

sounds badass though, dont be jealous, you too can get WIC and bbq every day

phyzik
12-06-2009, 03:20 AM
dont know those people

sounds badass though, dont be jealous, you too can get WIC and bbq every day

The diference is, I refuse to take advantage. thats the problem. I hate those assholes that take advantage of the system. If it was up to me, I'd be rid of it or at the very least put HEAVY restrictions on what they could buy.

your THAT hard up for cash? fine, here's your WIC card, your now limited to buying the bottom shelf shit. I hope you like cheap hotdogs, crappy Bolagna and "govment" cheese. Have a nice fucking day and get your shit together in 6 months. Quit leaching off the hard workers of America asshole and have a nice day.

WAY too many low lifes take advantage of the system. Something needs to be done. It should be like everything else in society... someone fucks it up for everyone, so make it more restrictive.

Nbadan
12-06-2009, 04:22 AM
What about all the corporations that get govt. welfare...err.r...r.......subsidies....would you cut them off too? ....clearly, they are taking advantage of the system!!

circ
12-06-2009, 05:28 AM
tons of people take advantage of the system
...even the "richers"
these people just did it in public

and yeah like everyone is fair to each other ...scoff

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 10:44 AM
your THAT hard up for cash? fine, here's your WIC card, your now limited to buying the bottom shelf shit. I hope you like cheap hotdogs, crappy Bolagna and "govment" cheese. Have a nice fucking day and get your shit together in 6 months. Quit leaching off the hard workers of America asshole and have a nice day.

thats pretty Limbaugh of you- talking about nobody in particular, to be able to ramble on and on about something that everyone should agree on

let me get this straight, these made up persons you speak of who are driving shitty cars, living in a shitty house, eating shitty hotdogs and BBQing everyday- does that sound appealing to you or not?

ManuTP9
12-06-2009, 09:07 PM
My furnace went out on Friday and im in NJ and its been snowing,im getting it looked at tomorrow by the gas people,but sleeping in the cold has sucked. Only things that are keeping me warm are numerous cups of hot chocolate and big blankets.I think i might be addicted to hot chocolate now lol.

SAGambler
12-07-2009, 01:42 PM
What about all the corporations that get govt. welfare...err.r...r.......subsidies....would you cut them off too? ....clearly, they are taking advantage of the system!!

Yeah. Cut them fuckers off too. And fire any SOB politician that even mentions the idea of a "bail out" for these greedy ass fuckers.

austN Spur
12-07-2009, 01:52 PM
If they were good Mexicans they'd just turn on a couple burners on the stove. :lol
:lol i laughed my ass off in the middle of my class on that 1. thats how i stayed warm last year. im moving on up i have a heater now, that always trips the circuit but wth

SA210
12-07-2009, 03:24 PM

:lol

SA210
12-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Picture looks good. I wonder if they have cable.

Could be hooked up cable. :downspin:

SA210
12-07-2009, 03:38 PM
thats pretty Limbaugh of you- talking about nobody in particular, to be able to ramble on and on about something that everyone should agree on

let me get this straight, these made up persons you speak of who are driving shitty cars, living in a shitty house, eating shitty hotdogs and BBQing everyday- does that sound appealing to you or not?

:lol