PDA

View Full Version : lol at the Mavs

Amarelooms
12-04-2009, 09:56 PM
but we all knew this was going to be a loss before it started....typical losing to a weaker team on the road :elephant

Now let's all hope the Nets lose...that's really a LOL :elephant

djohn2oo8
12-04-2009, 09:58 PM
lol, reverse jinx against the grizzlies

Amarelooms
12-04-2009, 09:59 PM
lol, reverse jinx against the grizzlies

Naa I want them to lose...they deserve to :elephant

Ghazi
12-04-2009, 10:05 PM
If we beat Atlanta tomorrow I could care less about this loss... Grizzlies are a decent team with athleticism that annoys the Mavs and plus from the looks of it Mavs just missed shots tonight.

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:08 PM
If we beat Atlanta tomorrow I could care less about this loss... Grizzlies are a decent team with athleticism that annoys the Mavs and plus from the looks of it Mavs just missed shots tonight.

That a stupid ass statement and thats probably the same attitude the mavs have .....here is another loss that will make the mavs a 5th or 6th seed come playoff time. Top tier teams don't piss away games like this and this just further proves the mavs are still below the elite. Nothing has changed, this team is still a gutless bunch

Ditty
grizzles just beat a team there supposed to beat

Ghazi
That a stupid ass statement and thats probably the same attitude the mavs have .....here is another loss that will make the mavs a 5th or 6th seed come playoff time. Top tier teams don't piss away games like this and this just further proves the mavs are still below the elite. Nothing has changed, this team is still a gutless bunch

oh shut up, good call on the mavs starting out 2-7.

Amarelooms
12-04-2009, 10:09 PM

I wouldn't count on beating ATL...Mavs are sorta over-acheiving right now. Gotta hope Josh comes back healthy and the Mavs get a rhythm.

I would seriously trade JJB for a pick or another bench player and let Rodney play backup.

:elephant

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:10 PM
ATL presents the same problems Memphis does, only the Hawks are 10x better than the Grizz...good luck mavs

monosylab1k
12-04-2009, 10:12 PM
If we beat Atlanta tomorrow I could care less about this loss...

Go Budd Dwyer yourself, please. In the Western Conference, one extra loss could be the difference between a 4 seed and a 6 seed.

benefactor
12-04-2009, 10:16 PM
At least we lost to a good team......

Ghazi
12-04-2009, 10:16 PM
So I guess we're all supposed to be little bitches and cry about every loss?

WEll fuck that :hat

BlackSwordsMan
12-04-2009, 10:17 PM
At least we lost to a good team......

8 times?

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Go Budd Dwyer yourself, please. In the Western Conference, one extra loss could be the difference between a 4 seed and a 6 seed.

Mavs have already had 3 or 4 of those piss away games....Ghazi will probably blow himself after he rewatches the mavs nets game from the other night

Ghazi
12-04-2009, 10:20 PM
We ain't catchin the Lakers. but we're gettin a 2-3 seed regardless of whether or not we won tonight.

take that shit to da bank :smokin

djohn2oo8
12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
We ain't catchin the Lakers. but we're gettin a 2-3 seed regardless of whether or not we won tonight.

The kiss of death :lol

Basketballgirl25
12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
but we all knew this was going to be a loss before it started....typical losing to a weaker team on the road :elephant

Now let's all hope the Nets lose...that's really a LOL :elephant

Nets losing isn't a LOL, Mavs losing deff is, if Nets lose it's just because they suck. If Mavs lose it's much more LOL because they are suppose to be a good team:lol. Losing to crappy teams doesn't help that:toast

badfish22
12-04-2009, 10:22 PM
The grizzlies played like shit tonight, thats the funny thing.

Mavs played worse than I've seen in maybe 2 years.

Terry played bad
Gooden played bad
Barea was Barea
Carlisle was retarded at times
Dirk played had his worst game in years. They were shots he usually makes too.

Just a pathetic and embarrassing performance.

Basketballgirl25
12-04-2009, 10:22 PM

how do you know your getting 2-3 seed? It's a long season anything can happen to change that:toast

Amarelooms
12-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Nets losing isn't a LOL, Mavs losing deff is, if Nets lose it's just because they suck. If Mavs lose it's much more LOL because they are suppose to be a good team:lol. Losing to crappy teams doesn't help that:toast

Mavs >>> Spurs

Oh and you are a moron :elephant

badfish22
12-04-2009, 10:23 PM
either kill yourself or get a life

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:27 PM
I wasn't expecting a mavs win bc the grizz are the type of team that gives the mavs fits but c'mon you gutless bastards. Getting waxed and having no shot in the 4th is unexceptable. Not even jho would have helped bc he wouldn't have scored outside the 1st qtr

Basketballgirl25
12-04-2009, 10:27 PM
either kill yourself or get a life

hey I do have a life, I don't get pissed when a team loses:toast

badfish22
12-04-2009, 10:28 PM

No but when another team loses its the highlight of your week.

Rogue
12-04-2009, 10:30 PM
LOL donnie

LOL Pavel Poldolzin

LOL bass and gortat

LOL marion the savior

Dex
12-04-2009, 10:32 PM

Yes, because if the Mavs are known for being one thing, it's reliable.

badfish22
12-04-2009, 10:33 PM
LOL donnie

LOL Pavel Poldolzin

LOL bass and gortat

LOL marion the savior

Marion actually played decent tonight on defense and on the boards.
Dirk, Terry and Gooden blew

Rogue
12-04-2009, 10:38 PM
congrats son, by now the Nets have finally got an underwear after running bare through 18 games, and anyway they look much better now even though a pair of bras still have yet to come. one win, faggot.

mavs>spurs2
12-04-2009, 10:39 PM
congrats son, by now the Nets have finally got an underwear after running bare through 18 games, and anyway they look much better now even though a pair of bras still have yet to come. one win, faggot.

:lmao

Rogue
12-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Marion actually played decent tonight on defense and on the boards.
Dirk, Terry and Gooden blew
http://thesuperficial.com/2008/09/05/0905_sarah_palin_bikini_00.jpg

I assume you got your swimming suit the same where palin bought hers.

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:40 PM
More JJB he is so awesome

mavsfan1000
12-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Mavs are a jump shooting team. Exposed by an athletic team. Nothing new. Wish we had a slasher.

pauls931
12-04-2009, 10:42 PM

Athletes are annoying.

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Mavs are a jump shooting team. Exposed by an athletic team. Nothing new. Wish we had a slasher.

Same shit, different season. This teams contiunes to run in circles year after year

mavfan1000
12-04-2009, 10:43 PM

Yup, I wish we had a real slasher like Devin Harris. Slasher who shoots 36% > jumpshooter who shoots 50% from 3 and gets triple doubles

slashers like devin harris are just so good at slashing to the basket to make slashing plays which really slash the deficit when losing to shitty teams like the Grizz :tu

Basketballgirl25
12-04-2009, 10:44 PM
No but when another team loses its the highlight of your week.

nope, just night:lol, now when Phillies and Red Sox lose it is highlight of my week:toast

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Yup, I wish we had a real slasher like Devin Harris. Slasher who shoots 36% > jumpshooter who shoots 50% from 3 and gets triple doubles

slashers like devin harris are just so good at slashing to the basket to make slashing plays which really slash the deficit when losing to shitty teams like the Grizz :tu

Mavs don't need devin they need a legit SG....this team wouldn't be any better with him

mavs>spurs2
12-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Mavs don't need devin they need a legit SG....this team wouldn't be any better with him

think about who you just quoted

Rogue
12-04-2009, 10:45 PM
http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/sarah-palin-halloween.jpg

you guys know the government sucks asses when immigrants can be seen everywhere in american streets, which makes equally big a joke as an inferior-raced retard working as SOE or badfish appearing here as a Mav fan.

badfish22
12-04-2009, 10:46 PM
:crySomeone disagreed with me:cry

Sorry but Marion had 11 boards and 3 blocks. He isnt the problem here.

Dirk and Terry combined went 12-38 and 4-13 on threes. Thats the problem.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-04-2009, 10:47 PM
It'd be cool to see what this current Mavs team would do with a Finley in his prime.

mavsfan1000
12-04-2009, 10:47 PM

Jason Kidd equals jumpshooter. Jason Terry equals jumpshooter. Dirk equals jumpshooter. Josh Howard when comes back equals jumpshooter. Marion is a good finisher but can't dribble well or pass. Dampier same story. This team needs some more inside game as well as less one-dimensional players. Otherwise the athletic teams will expose us in playoffs aka Denver.

mavs>spurs2
12-04-2009, 10:48 PM

a third "star" should be able to step it up when the others are struggling, instead of just shitting the bed with them. dirk and terry have to carry such a heavy load night in and night out that it just isn't fair.

mavfan1000
12-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Jason Kidd equals jumpshooter. Jason Terry equals jumpshooter. Dirk equals jumpshooter. Josh Howard when comes back equals jumpshooter. Marion is a good finisher but can't dribble well or pass. Dampier same story. This team needs some more inside game as well as less one-dimensional players. Otherwise the athletic teams will expose us in playoffs aka Denver.

you're telling me! :cheer GO MAVS GO :cheer

sribb43
12-04-2009, 10:50 PM
a third "star" should be able to step it up when the others are struggling, instead of just shitting the bed with them. dirk and terry have to carry such a heavy load night in and night out that it just isn't fair.

Dampier is better than Marion

mavsfan1000
12-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Let's forget about Devin Harris. He is history. Let's concentrate on the flaws of this team now. I would say our flaw is no slasher. We need to trade for a shooting guard that is great at slashing. We got a deep bench. That should help us in trading up.

Rogue
12-04-2009, 10:52 PM

we invested all our expiring fortunes earlier in summer in the marion deal, while we could have used else where like Okafor or even tyson chandler. and I'm sure you're not too retarded to know either Okafor or Tyson would have helped us more than Marion does, tyson doesn't have any interest in your shitty-raced wife anyways.

mavs>spurs2
12-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Dampier is better than Marion

true, marion sucks

badfish22
12-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Ya your right but I never thought Marion would be able to take on a major scoring role, even for one game. I thought of him as a defender and rebounder. Now he should be able to score more than 4 points, ill give you that.
Terry and Nowitzki are rarely that cold. And they are almost never that cold on the same day.
I think we'll pound the Hawks tomorrow.

Basketballgirl25
12-04-2009, 10:53 PM

Don't be pissed at me Mavs lost just go yell at Dirk it will make you fell better:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Don't be mad at Marion for not being able to step up as a scorer, he's never been able to create his own shot. Blame your FO for signing a player to play a role he isn't capable of.

mavsfan1000
12-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Ya your right but I never thought Marion would be able to take on a major scoring role, even for one game. I thought of him as a defender and rebounder. Now he should scored more than 4 points, ill give you that.
Terry and Nowitzki are rarely that cold. And they are almost never that cold on the same day.
I think we'll pound the Hawks tomorrow.
But I think this team exposed us tonight. I knew we couldn't get away with in the long run with just jump shooting. We need more inside work. Gooden and Marion help a little in the post. We got absolutely no slashing except for Beaubois who also seems to fall in love with the jumper but is not good at it.

Basketballgirl25
12-04-2009, 10:56 PM

talking about Devin Harris, you should have seen him dive like 4 rows into the crowd. I get pissed when he does that, but sure reminded me of what Kidd use to do at times

Rogue
12-04-2009, 10:58 PM
We are so lacking in size even Zach Randolph could easily beast our boys the shit out. Easily you guys can figure how weak our squad is when Damp sits with Gooden taking the whole rest minutes as center.

mavsfan1000
12-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Don't be mad at Marion for not being able to step up as a scorer, he's never been able to create his own shot. Blame your FO for signing a player to play a role he isn't capable of.
Good point. His defense disappointed me the most tonight though. Memphis was just determined to win and the crowd helped them a lot.

Rogue
12-04-2009, 11:01 PM
talking about Devin Harris, you should have seen him dive like 4 rows into the crowd. I get pissed when he does that, but sure reminded me of what Kidd use to do at times
we'd rather have kidd for 80 or some games than use the injury prone harris for 60 games around. And tonight Devin just earned his team their first win this season if my memory serves. you know you're being a whore here talking shit against a team that nailed your team to the pillar of shame only a couple of days ago.

Basketballgirl25
12-04-2009, 11:06 PM
we'd rather have kidd for 80 or some games than use the injury prone harris for 60 games around. And tonight Devin just earned his team their first win this season if my memory serves. you know you're being a whore here talking shit against a team that nailed your team to the pillar of shame only a couple of days ago.

hey I'm not being a whore, just fun talk, you know this is all joking and nothing said here matters to the players so it's all good, you shouldn't take it personnal, just have fun:toast:toast

mavs>spurs2
12-04-2009, 11:06 PM

:lmao

Roxsfan
12-04-2009, 11:42 PM
surprising for sure b/c it was nearly a 20 pt loss. Who was out for the mavs?

mavsfan1000
12-05-2009, 12:05 AM
surprising for sure b/c it was nearly a 20 pt loss. Who was out for the mavs?
Dirk Nowitzki. At times it felt like he was playing for the other team. :depressed

clambake
12-05-2009, 01:32 AM
another reason why the mavs will not succeed.

FkLA
12-05-2009, 01:57 AM

well put :toast

DPG21920
12-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Flaccid Mavs.