PDA

View Full Version : Lebron vs Joakim Noah. LOL!

PGDynasty24
12-04-2009, 10:20 PM
That was funny

Fpoonsie
12-04-2009, 10:22 PM
I just saw the replay of Noah reacting...what exactly was he reacting TO?

Allanon
12-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Looks like Noah got pissed at the new Cavs dancing routine.

http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/2ov31hbxyiiup0rw7axw.png

PGDynasty24
12-04-2009, 10:25 PM
cavs were showing them up. ive never seen them that dance that much,what punks

Fpoonsie
12-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Wow...yeah, what tha fuck? I like LeBron, but he's making it increasingly more difficult to CONTINUE doing so.

Dex
12-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Yeah, Hubie nailed it.

"This is professional basketball."

Can't wait until the Cavs dance their way to another playoff choke. I don't know exactly what they think they've accomplished.

Dex
12-04-2009, 10:29 PM
double post.

/post count padding

poop
12-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Cavs are the most boring, and overrated team in recent memory.

Venti Quattro
12-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Can't say I would hate Noah for that. Lebron is an attention whore. Who the fuck dances after a foul?

kace
12-05-2009, 07:38 AM
Great reaction from Noah.

Lebron and the cavs were doing the assholes the whole night, way too much, way too far.

Noah was on the bench and kinda tell LBJ to calm down.

not a big deal indeed, but that tells a lot about the two players characters.

Lebron can really be a douche bag and a big arrogant and not funny asshole and Noah is a winner with some proud and balls. He didn't want to let his team and teamates on the court having to bear anymore the LBJ provocating useless bullshit.

LBJ really embarrassed himself last night. i hope the incredible player he is won't continue to go that way.

pauls931
12-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Yeah, Hubie nailed it.

"This is professional basketball."

Can't wait until the Cavs dance their way to another playoff choke. I don't know exactly what they think they've accomplished.

Hubie was somewhat apologetic though... But i agree, Boston and Orlando will take care of Cleveland in the east.

VivaPopovich
12-05-2009, 08:23 AM
thats why it feels good to see the pathetic look on lbj's face every time he loses

you'd hope it start to humble him but it doesn't. good thing cleveland has no chance in hell in the east. will be watching his elimination game eagerly

Thunder Dan
12-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Cavs are the most boring, and overrated team in recent memory.

lol, putting the Spurs on after 8 PM is instant ratings death. They are the most boring team in the league. They have a team full of faceless players and their brand of basketball isn't even high quality anymore. I tried watching the other night against Boston but fell asleep at halftime. The Spurs are easily the most boring team in the league. Easily. I don't even think they have a guy who can dunk

and how can the Cavs be the most boring team in the league when there are threads like this because of their games? When was the last time anyone discussed anything about the Spurs other than Manu and the bat?

fevertrees
12-05-2009, 09:30 AM
lol, putting the Spurs on after 8 PM is instant ratings death. They are the most boring team in the league. They have a team full of faceless players and their brand of basketball isn't even high quality anymore. I tried watching the other night against Boston but fell asleep at halftime. The Spurs are easily the most boring team in the league. Easily. I don't even think they have a guy who can dunk

I'd rather be a fan of a boring team that wins titles than a bunch of dancing queens who like to choke in the playoffs. :rollin

Thunder Dan
12-05-2009, 09:32 AM
I'd rather be a fan of a boring team that wins titles than a bunch of dancing queens who like to choke in the playoffs. :rollin

well right now the Spurs are Bear Sterns stock and the Cavs are a blue chip.

Chomag
12-05-2009, 10:16 AM
So I'm guessing another season where Lebron James wont have to shake anyones hand since they will be beaten by Orlando once again? At least we expect it this time lol

21_Blessings
12-05-2009, 10:18 AM

Seriously. They went to the finals through one of the worst conferences every and were then anally violated in the finals.

Save the dancing for after win a couple or three, Lebronze.

ElNono
12-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Noah was high... but all that dancing is the Shaq effect for you... play for the camera...

ElNono
12-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Stop, and think just for one second. Imagine if those clowns actually got lucky enough to win a title. Those faggots would be dancing on the ceiling. I really hope James stays in Cleveland just to secure his future along the lines of the Barkley's, Wilkins, and Malones.

He will be a Laker sometime after Kobe retires and you'll be sucking his cock non-stop... book it.

Thunder Dan
12-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Stop, and think just for one second. Imagine if those clowns actually got lucky enough to win a title. Those faggots would be dancing on the ceiling. I really hope James stays in Cleveland just to secure his future along the lines of the Barkley's, Wilkins, and Malones.

what would you rather have, Cavs dancing or Paul Peirce crying and KG "anything is possible"

ElNono
12-05-2009, 10:34 AM
By the time Kobe retires, the next big thing will have en entered the league. James will get hate from me as long as he's in the league, Laker or not. I'd stop being a fan if he brought that dancing shit to LA.

Kobe has 3 more years at a high level, tops. Which means Lebron is already the next big thing.

poop
12-05-2009, 04:48 PM

and how can the Cavs be the most boring team in the league when there are threads like this because of their games? When was the last time anyone discussed anything about the Spurs other than Manu and the bat?

bullshit, take away LeHype and the cavs are the worst team in the league, NO ONE on that team can do ANYHING without being completely spoon fed by james and the stats prove this, watching them is like watching paint dry...oh and by the way they have never won anything either so that makes them double suck.

ffadicted
12-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Fuck I hate Lebron soooo much. Such waste of talent/impossible physical attributes

ForeignFan
12-05-2009, 06:15 PM
From Yahoo Sports: After the game, neither man wanted to go into much detail about the incident.

"When you're losing the way you're losing, guys just rubbing it in your face and dancing like that — I have a lot of respect for LeBron; its just a frustrating situation," Noah said.

James' response, while moonwalking across the locker room floor: "It's nothing against the Bulls, it's nothing against Joakim or any of those guys. It's not something that's new. We have fun, and we love to play the game of basketball. It's nothing about showboating; that's not what we do. I think he was frustrated by the way he played, maybe, as an individual, didn't help his team win."

what an A-hole...