PDA

View Full Version : early 2007...let us Never Forget...

poop
12-05-2009, 02:03 AM
just a reminder.

it is crucial that we, as nba fans, never forget what happened.

the time is late spring, 2007. western conference semifinals. let us all take a moment to reflect on what took place there; it seems we are already forgetting.

the phonix buns, the nba's Golden Team, the all-offense, flashy 200ppg team with dunks and highlighs the league loves, led by 2-time MVP, meets their nemesis(the team that plays defense), the spurs.

what follows is the series that is the talk of the NBA, even making headlines nationwide.

the Suns, led by their moustached pedophile-look-alike-coach, are complaining that the spurs are...

PLAYING TOO ROUGH.

yes, thatsright. they are making a huge campaign, nationwide, that the spurs are...actually playing defense against them, and not just letting them score highlight plays withing 7 seconds.

they are mad. their owner and entire franchise rallies against the 'rough play' of the spurs, consumating in them starting a campaign to convince their (virginal)fans to come to the games fully decked out in helmets, knee pads, mouth gards, and elbow pads to 'protest' the spurs' 'rough play'.

IN ALL my years watching sports, this was the single gayest and most PATHETIC, LAUGHABLE thing ive EVER SEEN...and yet...

it seems we are already forgetting this truly historically pathetic event...

so i state all of this just as a reminder, for spurs fans, and nba fans everywhere...let us never forget:
in 2007, the suns and their fans were so upset about the spurs' 'rough play' (hindering their gay futile all-offensive strategy), that they all showed up at the arena ...wearing elbow pads, knee pads, and HELMETS.

LET US NEVER FORGET

honestfool84
12-05-2009, 02:17 AM
:lol

z0sa
12-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Have you been drinking?

poop
12-05-2009, 02:20 AM
for gods sake, am i the only true fan here that remembers this shit? all the drama? the fucking DRESSING UP THEIR KIDS (AND THEMSELVES)IN HELMETS AND ELBOW PADS TO GO TO THE GAME??

jesus christ i feel LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE

sabar
12-05-2009, 02:33 AM
I wanted some Bonner and KG fighting last game, but it was to no avail.

duhoh
12-05-2009, 02:40 AM
robert horry definitely didn't help matters either :lol

Blackjack
12-05-2009, 02:45 AM
That's some funny poop.:tu

ezau
12-05-2009, 03:32 AM
yes 2007. that was our fucking year and hopefully, this year is ours too

mytespurs
12-05-2009, 03:35 AM
just a reminder.

it is crucial that we, as nba fans, never forget what happened.

the time is late spring, 2007. western conference semifinals. let us all take a moment to reflect on what took place there; it seems we are already forgetting.

the phonix buns, the nba's Golden Team, the all-offense, flashy 200ppg team with dunks and highlighs the league loves, led by 2-time MVP, meets their nemesis(the team that plays defense), the spurs.

what follows is the series that is the talk of the NBA, even making headlines nationwide.

the Suns, led by their moustached pedophile-look-alike-coach, are complaining that the spurs are...

PLAYING TOO ROUGH.

yes, thatsright. they are making a huge campaign, nationwide, that the spurs are...actually playing defense against them, and not just letting them score highlight plays withing 7 seconds.

they are mad. their owner and entire franchise rallies against the 'rough play' of the spurs, consumating in them starting a campaign to convince their (virginal)fans to come to the games fully decked out in helmets, knee pads, mouth gards, and elbow pads to 'protest' the spurs' 'rough play'.

IN ALL my years watching sports, this was the single gayest and most PATHETIC, LAUGHABLE thing ive EVER SEEN...and yet...

it seems we are already forgetting this truly historically pathetic event...

so i state all of this just as a reminder, for spurs fans, and nba fans everywhere...let us never forget:
in 2007, the suns and their fans were so upset about the spurs' 'rough play' (hindering their gay futile all-offensive strategy), that they all showed up at the arena ...wearing elbow pads, knee pads, and HELMETS.

LET US NEVER FORGET

Nice memory but what does this have to do with the 2009 Spurs?

jdev82
12-05-2009, 03:52 AM
I wanted some Bonner and KG fighting last game, but it was to no avail.
me too! lets spark some beef for the next BOS SAS game. maybe photoshop some pics of bonners wife with KG, send em to him. or KG burning a hoagie. idk. but where has all the fighting gone in the NBA? this guy brings up a good point, unintentionally. the league is too soft. we need more blood.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-05-2009, 01:40 PM
2009/10 competition >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2007 competition

EmptyMan
12-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Suns second best team in the league. Mavs only other competition knocked out. '07

Lakers/Mavs/Celtics/Cavs/Magic/etc all able to beat the Spurs in AT&T in '10.

Spurs won the Championship in the 2nd round. They will be lucky to make it to the 2nd round this year.

ffadicted
12-05-2009, 03:31 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

EricB
12-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Lucky to make the second round? You people don't watch shit for basketball do you....

poop
12-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Nice memory but what does this have to do with the 2009 Spurs?

nothing, just want to make sure that what took place then is never forgotton. you know, same principle as pearl harbor, 9/11, etc.

TimmehC
12-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Uh, comparing that to Pearl Harbor is pretty disgusting. But I'm starting to think about what I should wear to the game on Dec. 15th(I live in Phoenix). Any suggestions? :D

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-05-2009, 11:57 PM
I thought this thread was going to point out how we were looking shaky in mid-February, seemingly losing our way with a 3-5 stretch, before the team found itself near the end of the RRT and reeled off 13 straight wins, and finished the regular season with a 24-6 run. We all know what happened after that... :lol

stealthjbravo
12-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Lucky to make the second round? You people don't watch shit for basketball do you....

lmao :rollin

EmptyMan
12-08-2009, 11:09 AM

More than you. You are a homer and I am a pessimistic bastard.

I used a strong phrase (lucky to make) to put emphasis on the contrast between past and present.

Chieflion
12-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Uh, comparing that to Pearl Harbor is pretty disgusting. But I'm starting to think about what I should wear to the game on Dec. 15th(I live in Phoenix). Any suggestions? :D
If you remember what the USA did to Japan, the Pearl Harbor incident was nothing. Besides, on the particular day of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, I remember some of the ships left or something (I study History.) Although as a Singaporean, I have to thank USA for saving us from Japan.

Bukefal
12-08-2009, 11:12 AM
:lol

UnWantedTheory
12-08-2009, 03:56 PM
for gods sake, am i the only true fan here that remembers this shit? all the drama? the fucking DRESSING UP THEIR KIDS (AND THEMSELVES)IN HELMETS AND ELBOW PADS TO GO TO THE GAME??

jesus christ i feel LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE

Is that how you feel? Thats not a healthy approach...