PDA

View Full Version : For Non Kobe Brownozers who saw the game....

Fabbs
12-05-2009, 06:07 PM
On the final play, after the ball is inbounded it gets tipped away from Kobme who regains control. Kobme also gets forced away from the rim towards halfcourt. This gobbles up a couple seconds so Kobme has little time to put up his greasy prayer. Kobme drives to his left and Wade does a good job sticking with him but Kobme is motoring pretty good. By now the clock is under a second and you know Kobme is gonna shoot. As Kobme gathers the ball for the shot, notice how Mario Chalmers, instead of givng help D, is running AWAY from Kobme, paranoid that Homo Fisher is going to get the pass and launch one of his greasy prayers. But Chalmers should have been aware that the play started with only 3.2 seconds left, thus the time Kobme spent veering towards half court and then getting forced left by Wade gobbled up any and all time to pass to Swisher. Chalmers could have and should have given help D. If he did, i doubt Kobmes prayer falls.

Discuss.

Also, i sell products to Laker supporters and Kobe Butt Worshippers such as the Laker posters on this board. So any Laker win, especially like this games ending always quadruples my sales. So while yes i thought Wade outplayed Kobme, a Laker win like this is great for continued marketing.

21_Blessings
12-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Kobmes

Discuss.

Kill yourself

blink
12-05-2009, 06:27 PM
yes, please do kill yourself. it was a great shot and great game, get over it and stop talking about what some scrub like chalmers should or shouldnt have done.

iggypop123
12-05-2009, 06:27 PM
when i read the title i thought there would be an unbiased civil discussion of the game. this site has taught me hell no it wont happen. kobme? haha
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6380/kobeyoumad.jpg

My Fault
12-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Great shot by a great player...

Kill Yourself
12-05-2009, 06:43 PM
On the final play, after the ball is inbounded it gets tipped away from Kobme who regains control. Kobme also gets forced away from the rim towards halfcourt. This gobbles up a couple seconds so Kobme has little time to put up his greasy prayer. Kobme drives to his left and Wade does a good job sticking with him but Kobme is motoring pretty good. By now the clock is under a second and you know Kobme is gonna shoot. As Kobme gathers the ball for the shot, notice how Mario Chalmers, instead of givng help D, is running AWAY from Kobme, paranoid that Homo Fisher is going to get the pass and launch one of his greasy prayers. But Chalmers should have been aware that the play started with only 3.2 seconds left, thus the time Kobme spent veering towards half court and then getting forced left by Wade gobbled up any and all time to pass to Swisher. Chalmers could have and should have given help D. If he did, i doubt Kobmes prayer falls.

Discuss.

Also, i sell products to Laker supporters and Kobe Butt Worshippers such as the Laker posters on this board. So any Laker win, especially like this games ending always quadruples my sales. So while yes i thought Wade outplayed Kobme, a Laker win like this is great for continued marketing.

Yo

ginobili's bald spot
:lol I would hope most of Spurfandom doesn't condone these types of postings. This is just pathetic.

Muser
when i read the title i thought there would be an unbiased civil discussion of the game. this site has taught me hell no it wont happen. kobme? haha
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6380/kobeyoumad.jpg

Is that girl in the red top in your sig getting fucked or something? Nice sig anyways :toast

Smooth Criminal
12-05-2009, 06:49 PM

Discuss.

Did you watch the game?

Kobe played great almost the whole game. Dominated the 4th except for two misses, he had the Game-Winner, the 3-point play, the pull up 3, the other 3-point play, and the ridiculous fadaway that went it. all in the 4th quarter. He dominated the game, and played great defense on wade. In fact, the only times Wade got around Kobe was when his teammates set screens for him, while Kobe got by Wade repeatedly.

Wade was completely awful until the last 4 minutes, where he was pretty good. Wade shooting 7-21 had a lot to do with Kobe. Of course it would be far to say he's had some awful game like that this season...

Smooth Criminal
12-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Yo
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\:lmao

My Fault
12-05-2009, 08:10 PM
:lol I would hope most of Spurfandom doesn't condone these types of postings. This is just pathetic.
Sure don't

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
12-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Like others before me have said, just kill youself!

It's almost been 24 hours since that shot and this guy is still talking about how the Heat could've prevented that 3. Pathetic!!!

duhoh
12-05-2009, 08:23 PM

Discuss.

:td

:nope

KSeal
12-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Still can't believe he hit that shot. Curse of eight straight was in full effect then Kobe and Fish said ENOUGH!

Chieflion
12-05-2009, 08:33 PM
This is a stupid thread. He made the shot and the game is already over.

Fabbs
12-05-2009, 09:04 PM
“It was the luckiest shot I’ve ever taken, by far,” Bryant said. “It felt good, (but) I just couldn’t believe this ball might go in on this shot.”

:rollin I'll be back to address you customers later.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Did Tom Brady and Kobe Bryant double team your wife or something?

Leetonidas
12-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Do you have to be a faggot to spell Kobme everytime or what?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Do you have to be a faggot to spell Kobme everytime or what?

Faggs likes to overuse really cliche nicknames. He thinks it's hilarious to call the Patriots the "Cheatriots" over and over again.

Leetonidas
12-05-2009, 10:55 PM
That one doesn't even have a good ring to it

Fabbs
12-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Faggs likes to overuse really cliche nicknames. He thinks it's hilarious to call the Patriots the "Cheatriots" over and over again.
That's a good little fish. Run along now.

eyeh8u your cheatriots shtick is getting old.