Chef Boyardee
12-06-2009, 01:39 AM
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2009/0206/nba_g_oden_durant1_576.jpg

Chomag
12-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Bad form man.

TinTin
12-06-2009, 01:44 AM
You are a fucking dirtbag and a motherfucker. Go drink bleach so your mom is finally happy to get rid of her illegitimate son

duhoh
12-06-2009, 01:44 AM
this is like a sledgehammer on top of the knee

after the injury

iggypop123
12-06-2009, 01:49 AM
i cant keep up. who is this troll belong to?

Chef Boyardee
12-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Check the thread about Bynum's injury last year and then talk to me about bad form.

KSeal
12-06-2009, 01:52 AM
This Oden thing is just sad. Lakerfan needs to STFU.

noob cake
12-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Can we get lakaluva and his alt's banned

Reeko_Htown
12-06-2009, 01:58 AM
this is bad Karma. Don't freak out when Bynum falls.

siopaoboi
12-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Check the thread about Bynum's injury last year and then talk to me about bad form.

wow...so this is all about revenge and getting even? sad for oden, hope he doesnt lose hope. he made great strides this year and he was finally getting it together. all the best to oden.

noob cake
12-06-2009, 02:04 AM

^^^^

Face it fakers fans, Oden is 10x more likable than Bynum will ever be. I'll be rooting for the male Gasol and Lopez.

KSeal
12-06-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm not, but why? Oden is a nice kid, and I wouldn't trade tlong and penny for nothing, but why is there so much agony over what was already expected, yet so much joy when it happens to a Laker.

I didn't know this site existed when Bynum went down last year so I don't know what was said. All I know is Bynum has a very similar injury history to Oden and I know if he went down like Oden did today it would break by heart. So there should be some sympathy, at the very least.

Chef Boyardee
12-06-2009, 02:07 AM

I don't know if you noticed, but they won a championship last season without Bynum.

Fpoonsie
12-06-2009, 02:08 AM
^^^^

Face it fakers fans, Oden is 10x more likable than Bynum will ever be. I'll be rooting for the male Gasol and Lopez.

Is Bynum not likable?

Allanon
12-06-2009, 02:24 AM
It is true, there was a pretty nasty thread last year about hoping Bynum breaks his knee.

I wouldn't wish injury on anybody, even on the Celtics; cept maybe Wheelchair but he delivers that on his own :lol

Allanon
12-06-2009, 02:28 AM
How many threads have been made about Yao and Mac. KG went down and people were laughing. Does sympathy for injuries require you be liked?

It seems to be so for some posters.

siopaoboi
12-06-2009, 02:30 AM
i think the bynum thing was year was just a reaction to an incident he had with gerald wallace a game or 2 back. but i didnt post on any of those threads.....so i'll keep quiet now :P

ffadicted
12-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Damn Portland should've listened to me lol

Disturbed
12-06-2009, 02:34 AM
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2009/0206/nba_g_oden_durant1_576.jpg

Douche bag alert.

kamikazi_player
12-06-2009, 02:36 AM
lol some laker fans, so what if people were making fun of Bynum last year or the year before? Why would you guys want to stoop down to their level?

wireonfire
12-06-2009, 02:36 AM
That is why people hate lakers and their fans.

boston.balla
12-06-2009, 04:04 AM
you people here that are hatin are straight up ignorant, we're not talking about yao who had quite a few seasons and played MUCH more minutes than he should have, we're not talking about our douchebag kg who has a ton of seasons on him, we're not talking bout tmac whose style of play combined with his soft body is just asking for injury.

We're talking about a young talented player who was just getting back from injury and coming into his own... god damn you boneheaded fucks show some humanity.

boston.balla
12-06-2009, 11:55 AM
no

yo .. you are exactly the type of ignorant-ass bitch fan that ruins this great sport. Like i hear when i go to a celts game: "let's rape the lakers, show the rapist how it's done , kill'em mofos". You can't go to a bloody game and not hear idiocy in its prime. We all know kobe did not rape her and the blonde took it and then played the trial for the dough - as many would have. You gotta be dumber than a 1st grader to not understand this fact.

I simply fail to understand why can't you perceive it as a game and understand that oden is nice CIVILIZED(how many of those are in the league?) young man and show some god damn compassion, it's not like he's done anybody wrong. I mean if it were kg i'd understand... you are just a no life plain hatin uneducated fool bitchin in a forum more than tlong. The irony..

Makes me sick of how nobody bans your ass... you queer.

Double-Up
12-06-2009, 03:19 PM
yo .. you are exactly the type of ignorant-ass bitch fan that ruins this great sport. Like i hear when i go to a celts game: "let's rape the lakers, show the rapist how it's done , kill'em mofos". You can't go to a bloody game and not hear idiocy in its prime. We all know kobe did not rape her and the blonde took it and then played the trial for the dough - as many would have. You gotta be dumber than a 1st grader to not understand this fact.

I simply fail to understand why can't you perceive it as a game and understand that oden is nice CIVILIZED(how many of those are in the league?) young man and show some god damn compassion, it's not like he's done anybody wrong. I mean if it were kg i'd understand... you are just a no life plain hatin uneducated fool bitchin in a forum more than tlong. The irony..

Damn...

jazzypimp
12-06-2009, 03:36 PM

Read this with a Bostonian accent. It adds to the dramatics.. Where is will hunting?

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Can someone bump this when Bynum goes down within the next 20 games and is also done for the season?

Kobe™
12-06-2009, 04:33 PM
You're fucking yourself over like the failed jinx attempt for the LAL-NJ game^.

milkshakeballa
12-07-2009, 02:15 AM
I'll bump it when Nene gets his lone nut removed.

:wow:wow:wow

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-07-2009, 02:38 AM
I'll bump it when Nene gets his lone nut removed.

even after that happens, he will still have more balls than the soft frontline of the Lakers :toast

NZ Spurs
12-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Kobe is due for a serious one.... just saying.

milkshakeballa
12-07-2009, 03:25 AM
even after that happens, he will still have more balls than the soft frontline of the Lakers :toast

weak....