PDA

View Full Version : Official Suns @ Lakers Thread - 12.06.09

Pages : [1] 2

Xylus
12-06-2009, 02:14 AM
As per my deal with TheMACHINE, my avatar and signature have been released from imprisonment. It's the second meeting between the Suns and Lakers. It's at Staples Center, again. And the Suns are on the second of a back-to-back, again.

How badly will the Suns lose? 15 points? 25 points? 121-63?

Fuck the Lakers.

TheMACHINE
12-06-2009, 02:15 AM
your sig was off and on, but its cool... ;)

Xylus
12-06-2009, 02:19 AM
your sig was off and on, but its cool... ;)
I turned it off here and there because a couple of people were complaining about it. :lol You're the last person I should have made a bet with.

TheMACHINE
12-06-2009, 02:23 AM
I turned it off here and there because a couple of people were complaining about it. :lol You're the last person I should have made a bet with.

i bet you didnt expect it to be that "good" of a sig. ;)

Mori Chu
12-06-2009, 05:06 AM
This one looks to be a brutal loss for the Suns. They come in on the second night of a back to back AGAIN to play the Lakers. How a team can face another team on the tail end of a b2b twice within the first 2 months of the season baffles me, but whatever.

Suns also miss the injured Leandro Barbosa, and Grant Hill conked his knee in tonight's game, so he may be gimpy. Lakers seem to be in great health. They're rested. They're big. They're at home. And they have The Rapist anchoring their offense.

Lakers by 20+.

YellowFever
12-06-2009, 05:50 AM
As a Lakers Fan..I'm thinking the Suns have a good chance to win this game.

This team (Lakers) is getting way too complacent and they're due for a shitty game anyway, might as well be this one.

Realistically though, Lakers 105, Suns 98

Chieflion
12-06-2009, 05:55 AM
The Suns will score at least 100, I think. They still have Nash. I don't think they will suck that bad.

ginobili's bald spot
12-06-2009, 06:03 AM
This team (Lakers) is getting way too complacent and they're due for a shitty game anyway, might as well be this one.

Realistically though, Lakers 105, Suns 98

That was the last game. And we won regardless.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 07:21 AM
your sig was off and on

Couldn't even hold up his end of the particulars. The weak f'k.

pauls931
12-06-2009, 08:48 AM
I like the gold aura, reminded me of what it would look like if someone pissed all over you then shined a spotlight on you. haha. No more betting against the best team in the league on a back to back. If Pho somehow pulls it off, I think it would call for a LOL LA thread. Problem is LA's front line just kills the suns.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 11:45 AM
I like the gold aura, reminded me of what it would look like if someone pissed all over you then shined a spotlight on you.

Kinda like what Richard Jefferson is doing to the Spurs.

wanggi
12-06-2009, 11:59 AM
..And they have The Rapist anchoring their offense.

I thought I was the only one called Coldbee "Rapist".

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I thought I was the only one called Coldbee "Rapist".

Perhaps, but the Heat are the latest.

tee, hee.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 01:06 PM
And they have The Rapist anchoring their offense.

Lakers by 20+.

And you have The Quitter anchoring your offense.

vicphoenix13
12-06-2009, 02:38 PM

Didn't Kobe quit in a playoff series against the Suns. MJ would have never let that happen. And you have no clue about the Suns problems last year. Why do you think Raja Bell demanded a trade? Why do you think Grant Hill and Steve Nash had to have closed door meetings with the team? Its because Terry Porter was a terrible coach for the Suns.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Didn't Kobe quit in a playoff series against the Suns. MJ would have never let that happen. And you have no clue about the Suns problems last year. Why do you think Raja Bell demanded a trade? Why do you think Grant Hill and Steve Nash had to have closed door meetings with the team? Its because Terry Porter was a terrible coach for the Suns.

Yes. Kobe quit Vs. the Suns. I eat that shit sandwich continuously. But, now I got company=Steve Nash. Oh, yeah, your fandom is going to nosh with Cubby over an identical shit sandwich. Nash quit on Porter and conspired with other Suns to do likewise.

Kobe's & Nash's excuses are their own. But, you never quit.

21_Blessings
12-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Kobe quit his way to 4 rings apparently. If only he can be more like Steve Nash.

pauls931
12-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Kobe quit his way to 4 rings apparently. If only he can be more like Steve Nash.

Oh give me a break, Kobe quitting was obvious. He probably realized they'd get trashed in the next round and called it quits to show how important he is to the team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 03:34 PM

And Smush Parker was a terrible player. Neither quitting scenario was right. There is never a valid excuse to give anything less than 100% on the court. If you have a problem with the personnel around you, wait for the off season to talk to the GM, but pretend nothing is wrong when you're on the court with your teammates, they didn't decide to be so crappy. If you have a problem with the coach, talk to the right people about it, but set the right example for the younger players on the team and pretend you respect the coach.

Mori Chu
Kinda like what Richard Jefferson is doing to the Spurs.

LMAO! Nice.

It's all relative. If you watched the Suns last year, Nash played hard every night. He didn't like the new system, and his numbers were down because of the Big Cactus in the middle. But he didn't cause a snit in the media, and you'd be hard pressed to point to a game or stretch of games where he was dogging it. He wasn't pulling a Vince Carter, certainly. And he went nowhere near Kobe 2006 "I am not going to shoot the ball, so that we lose this playoff series, just to make a point" level.

Quitter? No way. I won't hear it. You can say so if you like, but t'ain't true, amigo.

P.S. Kobe is a rapist.

da_suns_fan
The Suns arent playing with a lot of confidence right now....

THey were on top of the world after destroying Minnesota last week and then they lay a huge egg against New York and have looked like a different team.

Im expecting a knockout punch from the Lakers in the first quarter.

Oh, btw - Kobe so quit in 2006. Forget shooting, he didnt try to penetrate and create for others or anything. He mailed in that second half.

And he quit on the Lakers and their fans in 2007 when he requested he be traded. If Kobe had his way, he'd be in Chicago right now. Thats how little he gives a shit about the Lakers or their insecure fan base.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 04:51 PM
LMAO! Nice.

It's all relative. If you watched the Suns last year, Nash played hard every night. He didn't like the new system, and his numbers were down because of the Big Cactus in the middle. But he didn't cause a snit in the media, and you'd be hard pressed to point to a game or stretch of games where he was dogging it. He wasn't pulling a Vince Carter, certainly. And he went nowhere near Kobe 2006 "I am not going to shoot the ball, so that we lose this playoff series, just to make a point" level.

Quitter? No way. I won't hear it. You can say so if you like, but t'ain't true, amigo.

P.S. Kobe is a rapist.

I watched, and Nash moped, quit & sabotaged in order to get rid of Porter. Just as his karma was rounding the corner on two wheels after turning Porter into a road kill frisbee it reversed course and ran over Amare sending him to the bench for good.

Nash is a quitter.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 04:56 PM
And Smush Parker was a terrible player. Neither quitting scenario was right. There is never a valid excuse to give anything less than 100% on the court. If you have a problem with the personnel around you, wait for the off season to talk to the GM, but pretend nothing is wrong when you're on the court with your teammates, they didn't decide to be so crappy. If you have a problem with the coach, talk to the right people about it, but set the right example for the younger players on the team and pretend you respect the coach.

This here's the right idea. You're paid to be a professional.

You don't quit, period. Kobe quit in that one game. Nash quit for a season.

Neither should be given a free pass for it.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh, btw - Kobe so quit in 2006. Forget shooting, he didnt try to penetrate and create for others or anything. He mailed in that second half.

And he quit on the Lakers and their fans in 2007 when he requested he be traded. If Kobe had his way, he'd be in Chicago right now. Thats how little he gives a shit about the Lakers or their insecure fan base.

Kobe did indeed quit But, so now has Nash. You all thought it the goods when only my guy quit. Now you have to suffer likewise.

Stings, don't it?

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Al is right on all counts. & neither player has ever acknowledged their sin, nor asked for grace. I don't hold the rape against Kobe, because though he committed rape, he is no rapist. But, I do hold his quitting against him and I always will. Don't you know, its indefensible.

pauls931
12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Anyone want to bet if Amare outrebounds Grant or Nash?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Anyone want to bet if Amare outrebounds Grant or Nash?

As bad as Amare's rebounding has been, the problems on the Suns defensively go far beyond Amare (and Nash for that matter), it's gotten a little ridiculous how much blame Amare gets every time the Suns lose. As flawed as he is, I'd rather Kerr give him a max contract than trade him for a package of role players and mediocre young players.

Xylus
12-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Our problem is, and always has been, at the Center position. As much as I like Channing Frye for his ability to spread the floor and hit big 3's, he's not a good defender, and undersized at his position. He's also a bad rebounder, worse than Amare.

pauls931
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Our problem is, and always has been, at the Center position. As much as I like Channing Frye for his ability to spread the floor and hit big 3's, he's not a good defender, and undersized at his position. He's also a bad rebounder, worse than Amare.

Ya, he worries me. He's no center, he's a carbon copy of about 3 other players on portland. An above average height forward.

Problem is there's hardly and decent centers, the gap between the typical center and the elite ones is huge. You have Bynum, Howard, and uh, a bunch of forwards in the center spot in this league. Guess why laker fans are so excited when Oden went down?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 05:50 PM

IMO it's not that simple. Who exactly do you think could be the center on the team and make them good at defense? It's a whole team thing. As committed as Gentry claims to be at better defense and rebounding, I don't see it. It's a complete top to bottom problem, from the front office, to the player, to the coaches.

Xylus
12-06-2009, 05:53 PM
IMO it's not that simple. Who exactly do you think could be the center on the team and make them good at defense? It's a whole team thing. As committed as Gentry claims to be at better defense and rebounding, I don't see it. It's a complete top to bottom problem, from the front office, to the player, to the coaches.

No doubt, but the solution to that problem is a complete overhaul of our roster, which isn't going to happen this year or next.

RedsLakers24
12-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Ya, he worries me. He's no center, he's a carbon copy of about 3 other players on portland. An above average height forward.

Problem is there's hardly and decent centers, the gap between the typical center and the elite ones is huge. You have Bynum, Howard, and uh, a bunch of forwards in the center spot in this league. Guess why laker fans are so excited when Oden went down?

I Wasnt excited when Oden went down, i never say anything about players with injuries

pauls931
12-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I Wasnt excited when Oden went down, i never say anything about players with injuries

We'll throw you into the list of good Laker fans.

pauls931
12-06-2009, 05:57 PM

Blow the team up and do whatever if takes to keep amare and bring Christ Paul to town.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 06:00 PM
No doubt, but the solution to that problem is a complete overhaul of our roster, which isn't going to happen this year or next.

As annoying as that may be, I can't really argue with it at this point. I'm glad Kerr and Sarver aren't trading everything away right now cause they're delusional enough to think any marquee free agent will want to go to the Suns.

ginobili's bald spot
12-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Guess why laker fans are so excited when Oden went down?

Easy now. Not all of us are lakaluva or 21blessings.

da_suns_fan
12-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Umm...when did Nash supposedly "quit"?

The thing about Nash is that he never changes his demeanor and never stops playing his ass off, even when its obvious the Suns are going to lose (same with Grant Hill).

So when did he "quit"? He made a point not to quit on the team by re-signing with the Suns (and even said he wanted to finish what they had started etc). I dont remember a game where he pulled a Kobe either.

pauls931
12-06-2009, 06:19 PM

I may be confusing the amount of traffic they generate to that of 20 people.:lol

pauls931
12-06-2009, 06:20 PM

The thing about Nash is that he never changes his demeanor and never stops playing his ass off, even when its obvious the Suns are going to lose (same with Grant Hill).

So when did he "quit"? He made a point not to quit on the team by re-signing with the Suns (and even said he wanted to finish what they had started etc). I dont remember a game where he pulled a Kobe either.

The new system was completely wrong for Nash, his numbers tanked. He was restricted to a typical dribble the ball down the court, dump it to the big guy PG.

Banzai
12-06-2009, 06:21 PM

true

pauls931
12-06-2009, 06:22 PM
true

here, list this as my official apology to laker fans outside of a few aholes who really pissed me off with their attitudes last night. :toast

crc21209
12-06-2009, 06:28 PM
This game is going to end up being an ass-kicking just like the first Suns-Lakers game. No thread needed here....:lol

Banzai
12-06-2009, 06:36 PM
here, list this as my official apology to laker fans outside of a few aholes who really pissed me off with their attitudes last night. :toast
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/915aba8f2e45a34006ba05a2954bef69.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4200)

pauls931
12-06-2009, 06:36 PM
This game is going to end up being an ass-kicking just like the first Suns-Lakers game. No thread needed here....:lol

Don't laugh, you might be fighting the suns in the basement for the 8th seed next year.

crc21209
12-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Don't laugh, you might be fighting the suns in the basement for the 8th seed next year.

:sleep

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 07:03 PM

You can pull that stunt over at the locked Sose's Joint, da, but, not here, son. He quit. I saw him. He instigated Bell to quit as well and so they trade Bell. Nash finally lynched Porter and figured he was set. Uh, uh, Amare came up blind and it was over.

Porter won't open his mouth cuz he's still gettin' paid to not coach, but, Nash quit on him and on the team.

Now Nash can sit over next Kobe in the quitter section. Ain't so funny now, eh?

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 07:07 PM
The new system was completely wrong for Nash, his numbers tanked. He was restricted to a typical dribble the ball down the court, dump it to the big guy PG.

And Nash tanked the games as well, so to force Porter out. He thought he walked scotfree. Maybe at Sose's Joint and those secret hand shakin' f'ks inside. But, here? Uh, uh. I'm holdin' Nash accountable. His ass is gonna set right next to Kobe, the quitter's section.

& that's just the way it's gonna be.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Hahah, only Phoenix fans might stick up for Nash on this but everybody knows Nash and Shaq both quit on Porter to get him fired.

Huge controversy last year cuz Jeff Van Gunday said it was a blight on Nash's career...on the air. How could y'all already have forgotten that?

No free pass for Kobe quiting on that game, no free pass for Nash (and Shaq) quitting last year.

If you feel it necessary to bring up Kobe quitting in one game, look at your own players first.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Hahah, only Phoenix fans might stick up for Nash on this but everybody knows Nash and Shaq both quit on Porter to get him fired.

Huge controversy last year cuz Jeff Van Gunday said it was a blight on Nash's career...on the air. How could y'all already have forgotten that?

No free pass for Kobe quiting on that game, no free pass for Nash (and Shaq) quitting last year.

If you feel it necessary to bring up Kobe quitting in one game, look at your own players first.

http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/soapbox.jpghttp://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7051/globecover5ty.jpg

Allanon
12-06-2009, 07:40 PM
I don't bring up this stuff, have a look. I'm just responding to the pot calling the kettle black.

ps. Notice how the headline says "did she REALLY say no?" :lol

ginobili's bald spot
12-06-2009, 07:48 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/24yadrr.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 07:50 PM
This thread already has some quality shit :lol

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 07:50 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/24yadrr.jpg

What does that have to do with the reason's Kobe gets criticized? Insecure Laker fan on a Spurs forum with an avatar of a Spurs player and worried about the Spurs record even though they suck. LOL you.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 07:52 PM
GBS, that's wrong man :lol

ginobili's bald spot
12-06-2009, 07:57 PM
What does that have to do with the reason's Kobe gets criticized? Insecure Laker fan on a Spurs forum with an avatar of a Spurs player and worried about the Spurs record even though they suck. LOL you.

:lmao WTF does what you posted have to do with the lakers vs the suns? :lol YOU are the butthurt little faggot who comes to the NBA forum for the exclusive purpose of TRYING to talk shit about the Lakers everyday with your "lol kobe raped a chick" posts or whatever other weak shit you try to come up with. If you are going to try to talk shit don't cry like a bitch and play the "insecure" card when it comes back to the subject of the shitty team you root for.

And please tell me DPG, what is it that laker fans have to be insecure about exactly? I'm fascinated to hear this theory. What you are doing is called projecting.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:04 PM

:lmao WTF does what you posted have to do with the lakers vs the suns? :lol YOU are the butthurt little faggot who comes to the NBA forum for the exclusive purpose of TRYING to talk shit about the Lakers everyday with your "lol kobe raped a chick" posts or whatever other weak shit you try to come up with. If you are going to try to talk shit don't cry like a bitch and play the "insecure" card when it comes back to the subject of the shitty team you root for.

And please tell me DPG, what is it that laker fans have to be insecure about exactly? I'm fascinated to hear this theory. What you are doing is called projecting.

This above quote was in direct reference to Kobe and the Suns. The Spurs have absolutely nothing to do with this you insecure douche.

Please bitch. I never run "Kobe raped a chick smack". At least get your facts straight or shut your man pleaser. I don't tell you how to f*ck your boy friend, so don't come to my teams fan board and tell us shit.

You are an insecure bitch made Laker fan. The fact you are on SPURStalk, talking shit about the Spurs record in thread that has nothing to do with the SPURS, with an avatar making fun of a SPUR shows your insecurity. Laker fans are insecure for whatever reason. Maybe because the the only thing smaller than their collective basketball IQ's is their tiny little peckers.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:09 PM
This above quote was in direct reference to Kobe and the Suns. The Spurs have absolutely nothing to do with this you insecure douche.

I disagree. This conversation was about quitting, not about who was a rapist.

If you can bring in irrelevant information in response to my post about Kobe/Nash/Shaq quitting, GBS is in his right to do so as well.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I disagree. This conversation was about quitting, not about who was a rapist.

If you can bring in irrelevant information in response to my post about Kobe/Nash/Shaq quitting, GBS is in his right to do so as well.

Not irrelevant because just like last night, the reasons Kobe are crucified are for the things I mentioned. That was not a shot at Kobe, but an explanation of why he gets hammered and Nash does not.

Mine was a response about Kobe in a Laker thread. GBS was about the Spurs and it has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Not irrelevant because just like last night, the reasons Kobe are crucified are for the things I mentioned. That was not a shot at Kobe, but an explanation of why he gets hammered and Nash does not.

Mine was a response about Kobe in a Laker thread. GBS was about the Spurs and it has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

You're in the wrong thread then.

You didn't respond to my points, rather you started a new topic. If you wish to start a new topic, then don't quote me with an un-related response.

Read what you quoted, I was talking about quitting on the team. If you hadn't quoted me as if in response, there wouldn't be a problem.

You brought in stuff irrelevant to quitting. GBS brought in irrelevant stuff about quitting. Same difference.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:19 PM

http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/soapbox.jpg

You're in the wrong thread then.

You didn't respond to my points, rather you started a new topic. If you wish to start a new topic, then don't quote me with an un-related response.

Read what you quoted, I was talking about quitting on the team. If you hadn't quoted me as if in response, there wouldn't be a problem.

You brought in stuff irrelevant to quitting. GBS brought in irrelevant stuff about quitting. Same difference.

You dense liar. You said Nash should get blamed if Kobe does for quitting. You said no free passes. I posted a pic on why Nash gets a free pass. He is the nice guy. Kobe is not. How is that not related.

If you wish to continue to suck fellow Laker fan sausage, then go ahead. If you collectively weren't such idiots, then there wouldn't be a problem. No one likes Laker fans.

What did he bring in about quitting? The Spurs playing poorly = quitting?

cobbler
12-06-2009, 08:22 PM

Please bitch. I never run "Kobe raped a chick smack". At least get your facts straight or shut your man pleaser. I don't tell you how to f*ck your boy friend, so don't come to my teams fan board and tell us shit.

You are an insecure bitch made Laker fan. The fact you are on SPURStalk, talking shit about the Spurs record in thread that has nothing to do with the SPURS, with an avatar making fun of a SPUR shows your insecurity. Laker fans are insecure for whatever reason. Maybe because the the only thing smaller than their collective basketball IQ's is their tiny little peckers.

What's with the obsession with Lakers and Laker fans peckers?

BTW... like it hasn't been brought up a billion times already... this is the NBA forum. Do you go into the Pistons Forum and give them shit about talking about the Pistons on a Spurs Board? If you don't like that Laker fans talk about the Lakers or diss the Spurs in the NBA forum then go to the Spurs forum and stay there.

Smooth Criminal
12-06-2009, 08:22 PM

1,000 time this

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:23 PM
All you do is:

1) Lie

2) Lose sig bets

3) Make terrible player predictions

4) Follow other Laker fans around and say "OMG Slurp, Slurp, you totally set a trap" or "That ain't right GBS, Slurp, Slurp"

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:23 PM
You dense liar. You said Nash should get blamed if Kobe does for quitting. You said no free passes. I posted a pic on why Nash gets a free pass. He is the nice guy. Kobe is not. How is that not related.

If you wish to continue to suck fellow Laker fan sausage, then go ahead. If you collectively weren't such idiots, then there wouldn't be a problem. No one likes Laker fans.

Don't act stupid, you're better than that DPG. That is irrelevant and you know it...you thought you were back in last night's thread.

You got your shit thrown back in your face, move on. Man up, dude.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:25 PM

BTW... like it hasn't been brought up a billion times already... this is the NBA forum. Do you go into the Pistons Forum and give them shit about talking about the Pistons on a Spurs Board? If you don't like that Laker fans talk about the Lakers or diss the Spurs in the NBA forum then go to the Spurs forum and stay there.

Pistons fans don't talk shit about Spurs for no reason on their board. That is why the Pistons have their own board within SpursTalk. This is not the Laker forum. I am not on Lakersground talking shit, nor do I come into the NBA forum and bash the Lakers.

Eat shit a Laker fan on SPURSTALK telling someone to stick to one side of the board.

SpurstTalk/nbaformum bitch and don't forget it.

cobbler

Obsession:
An obsession is an unwelcome, uncontrollable, and persistent idea, thought, image, or emotion that a person cannot help thinking even though it creates significant distress or anxiety.

Allanon
All you do is:

1) Lie

2) Lose sig bets

3) Make terrible player predictions

4) Follow other Laker fans around and say "OMG Slurp, Slurp, you totally set a trap" or "That ain't right GBS, Slurp, Slurp"

Displaced Anger, yet again. You get real bitchy after Spurs losses :lol

Culburn369

Absolutely.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Don't act stupid, you're better than that DPG. That is irrelevant and you know it...you thought you were back in last night's thread.

You got your shit thrown back in your face, move on. Man up, dude.

You are truly an idiot. What you said was an exact continuation of last night. Last night was about if Kobe is unfairly criticized for losing, than Duncan should be to. Today it was if Kobe was criticized for quitting, than Nash should be to. How is that not related?

wanggi
Blow the team up and do whatever if takes to keep amare and bring Christ Paul to town.

Sad thing is NO won't let Christ Paul go and PHX won't keep Amare. :depressed

Allanon
You are truly an idiot. What you said was an exact continuation of last night. Last night was about if Kobe is unfairly criticized for losing, than Duncan should be to. Today it was if Kobe was criticized for quitting, than Nash should be to. How is that not related?

Last night was different thread my friend. This is also a different thread.

Learn the difference.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:28 PM

Obsession:
An obsession is an unwelcome, uncontrollable, and persistent idea, thought, image, or emotion that a person cannot help thinking even though it creates significant distress or anxiety.

So you are obsessed with obsession?

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Last night was different thread my friend. This is also a different thread.

Learn the difference.

Who cares if it is a different thread, it is called drawing a parallel my friend.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Who cares if it is a different thread, it is called drawing a parallel my friend.

Then draw parallel's in the OTHER thread. This one's about quittin' and your post ain't about quittin'.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 08:30 PM
All these issues are fair game and must be explored, balls to the wall each & every day.

& they will be.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Displaced Anger, yet again. You get real bitchy after Spurs losses :lol

No. You continuing to campaign for Kobe and me trying to reiterate why he is attacked, then some other Laker fan coming in and posting the Spurs record is not displaced anger. It is Laker fan showing their doucheness again.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Then draw parallel's in the OTHER thread. This one's about quittin' and your post ain't about quittin'.

Yours was not about quitting either. Yours was about Nash getting shit for quitting the same as Kobe, which belongs in the other thread.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:31 PM
No. You continuing to campaign for Kobe and me trying to reiterate why he is attacked, then some other Laker fan coming in and posting the Spurs record is not displaced anger. It is Laker fan showing their doucheness again.

Nope, again you're just finding ways to placate your Kobe hatin' obsession.

Note, I said "Kobe doesn't get a free pass" for quitting.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Well, anybody asking for proper protocol is way out of line.

Uh, uh. The Spurs record, our 15th Title, Nash quitting, Duncan rocking chairin', Manu schleppin', can be prompted at any moment on any thread.

I ask no quarter, and mother'fers, I'm given nary.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:33 PM

Note, I said "Kobe doesn't get a free pass".

"And neither does Nash..."

You are campaigning for Kobe, just like in the Duncan thread.

When have I ever hated on Kobe? I never say anything about his game or off court issues unless it pertains to the conversation. Do I ever just hate on the Lakers? So you have no legs to stand on yet again.

I certainly hate on Laker fans, but not the team.

cobbler
12-06-2009, 08:34 PM

Comments like this are what make you look so retarded and basicaly just a hater. I like Laker fans. The Laker org and players like Laker fans. The NBA likes everything Lakers including their fans. Maybe you should qualify that by saying something along the lines of "Butt hurt Spurs fans with penis obsessions don't like Laker fans". You would be a lot more accurate that way.

Culburn369
DPG is on the rag.

DPG21920

Note, I said "Kobe doesn't get a free pass" for quitting.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:35 PM

When have I ever hated on Kobe? I never say anything about his game or off court issues unless it pertains to the conversation. Do I ever just hate on the Lakers? So you have no legs to stand on yet again.

Hahah, don't act all innocent now. You brought an irrelevant photo to hate on Kobe.

Instead of following the topic, you decided to hate on Kobe on your own and pretend like you were responding to me.

If you had done this in last night's thread, good for you.

But you brought it into the WRONG thread and GBS shoved 9-8 up your ass. Fair is fair, you brought it on yourself.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Comments like this are what make you look so retarded and basicaly just a hater. I like Laker fans. The Laker org and players like Laker fans. The NBA likes everything Lakers including their fans. Maybe you should qualify that by saying something along the lines of "Butt hurt Spurs fans with penis obsessions don't like Laker fans". You would be a lot more accurate that way.

How about this. No one outside of the Lakers likes Laker fans. I am definitely not a hater, but I can see how you would think that because I am on a Lakers board bad mouthing the team at every moment.

Once again, you seem to be obsessed with obsession because you have mentioned it 3 times now.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Hahah, don't act all innocent now. You brought an irrelevant photo to hate on Kobe.

Instead of following the topic, you decided to hate on Kobe on your own and pretend like you were responding to me.

If you had done this in last night's thread, good for you.

But you brought it into the WRONG thread and GBS shoved 9-8 up your ass. Fair is fair, you brought it on yourself.

Not irrelevant, pertinent as to why "kobe does not get a free pass". How did I pretend I was responding to you? I quoted your directly.

You are a known liar who will say anything and you get that shoved up your ass. Fair is fair and you will never live down the fact you try and lie to look cool and got called on it. You have no credibility anymore.

wanggi
12-06-2009, 08:39 PM
As I know, each and every Lakerfan thinks he or she has won 15-time NBA champion and they will get pissed off when you remind them that they ain't really on the team.

Allanon
Not irrelevant, pertinent as to why "kobe does not get a free pass". How did I pretend I was responding to you? I quoted your directly.

You are a known liar who will say anything and you get that shoved up your ass. Fair is fair and you will never live the fact you try and lie to look cool and got called on it. You have no credibility anymore.

Nobody asked WHY.

Stop making shit up. Where does ANYBODY ask WHY? :lol

Xylus
If any player quit on Porter last year, I'm glad they did. Porter was a shitty coach and I'm glad he's gone. Seriously, fuck that guy.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Nobody asked WHY.

Stop making shit up.

What do you mean nobody asked why? I did, because I saw you doing what you did last night. You said "Kobe does not get a free pass, and so Nash doesn't either." It was a reminder to you before you lead people down that path where you lie all the time, ignore the facts and say you would rather have 8/7 on your team rather than 18/11.

NBAfan83
12-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Mavs lose to atlanta yesterday and memphis the day before that, I don't think they are contenders anymore.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:42 PM
What do you mean nobody asked why? I did,

Where did you ask WHY?

Quote please?

cobbler
12-06-2009, 08:43 PM

When have I ever hated on Kobe?I never say anything about his game or off court issues unless it pertains to the conversation. Do I ever just hate on the Lakers? So you have no legs to stand on yet again.

Your posting a big ole picture of the Globe and the 5 year old rape case doesn't quite support your stetements there.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Where did you ask WHY?

Quote please?

No guy, I explained why. I did not ask it. You try and play these semantics game because you are terrible at this. Not buying it. You play dumb. You do things like post pictures where you cannot see anything in an attempt to validate your arguments, when you know damn well that one picture is a terrible angle and shows nothing.

How hard is it to understand that you said "Kobe gets no free pass, so neither does Nash" and that I saw that you were doing what you did last night, so I post a reminder as to why EVEN THOUGH NO ONE EXPLICITLY ASKED "WHY".

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Your posting a big ole picture of the Globe and the 5 year old rape case doesn't quite support your stetements there.

I posted that because that is a large reason why a guy like Kobe gits criticized compared to a guy like Nash. It was not to hate on Kobe.

It is not like I just entered some random thread and started calling Kobe a rapist and going :lol:lol:lol Ha ha lol, rapist rapist.

Show me where I ever do that or where I hate on the Lakers. If anything, I go over the top with praising their team. The fans are a completely different story.

cobbler
How about this. No one outside of the Lakers likes Laker fans. I am definitely not a hater, but I can see how you would think that because I am on a Lakers board bad mouthing the team at every moment.

Incorrect yet again. I am a loveable likable guy and the majority of my close friends hate the Lakers. Go figure.

Allanon
No guy, I explained why. I did not ask it. You try and play these semantics game because you are terrible at this. Not buying it. You play dumb. You do things like post pictures where you cannot see anything in an attempt to validate your arguments, when you know damn well that one picture is a terrible angle and shows nothing.

How hard is it to understand that you said "Kobe gets no free pass, so neither does Nash" and that I saw that you were doing what you did last night, so I post a reminder as to why EVEN THOUGH NO ONE EXPLICITLY ASKED "WHY".

So you basically wondered why in your own mind..."Hmmm, why doesn't Kobe get a free pass?"

Then you imagined somebody on the forum asking that same question (what a coincidence!).

Then proceeded to answer yourself on a public forum.

Oh, that's great stuff. Keep 'em comin' DPG :lol

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 08:52 PM
If any player quit on Porter last year, I'm glad they did. Porter was a shitty coach and I'm glad he's gone. Seriously, fuck that guy.

It was Nash, and you're livin' with it, kid.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:52 PM
So you basically wondered why in your own mind.

Then you imagined somebody on the forum asking that same question (what a coincidence!).

Then proceeded to answer yourself on a public forum.

Oh, that's great stuff. Keep 'em comin' DPG :lol

WTF are you talking about. There was a discussion about Nash getting a free pass for quitting. I responded by showing why. You, like you always do, started campaigning for Kobe and then agreeing with a Laker fan who posted the Spurs record in response like that was the same thing.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Incorrect yet again. I am a loveable likable guy and the majority of my close friends hate the Lakers. Go figure.

Link? Incorrect yet again, because I don't think you are a loveable likable guy. So maybe to sound more accurate you should say "some people MAY think I am a loveable likable guy...

cobbler
12-06-2009, 08:54 PM
As I know, each and every Lakerfan thinks he or she has won 15-time NBA champion and they will get pissed off when you remind them that they ain't really on the team.

Pissed off? Not that I know of. This has been discussed ad nasuem as well. I support the community, the players, and the organization with my contributions in ticket and merchandise sales. When the team I support wins, I win. Get over it already. It's jealous and insecure losers like you who fuel this debate and we winners are more than willing to take the stand. Pissed off? Not a chance. We won!

Smooth Criminal
12-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Mavs lose to atlanta yesterday and memphis the day before that, I don't think they are contenders anymore.

What do you mean nobody asked why? I did, because I saw you doing what you did last night. You said "Kobe does not get a free pass, and so Nash doesn't either." It was a reminder to you before you lead people down that path where you lie all the time, ignore the facts and say you would rather have 8/7 on your team rather than 18/11.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 08:57 PM
WTF are you talking about. There was a discussion about Nash getting a free pass for quitting. I responded by showing why. You, like you always do, started campaigning for Kobe and then agreeing with a Laker fan who posted the Spurs record in response like that was the same thing.

Where was the discussion about Nash getting a free pass for quitting.

Quote please? And please, don't quote your own mind again.

Making shit up again, bro. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Great, I figured this was nationally televised, I don't even get this shit on TV. Fuck Tucson.

cobbler
12-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Great, I figured this was nationally televised, I don't even get this shit on TV. Fuck Tucson.

They dont show Sun's games in Tuscon? That sucks.

DPG21920

Oh give me a break, Kobe quitting was obvious. He probably realized they'd get trashed in the next round and called it quits to show how important he is to the team.

LMAO! Nice.

P.S. Kobe is a rapist.

I watched, and Nash moped, quit & sabotaged in order to get rid of Porter. Just as his karma was rounding the corner on two wheels after turning Porter into a road kill frisbee it reversed course and ran over Amare sending him to the bench for good.

Nash is a quitter.

[INDENT]

Kobe did indeed quit But, so now has Nash. You all thought it the goods when only my guy quit. Now you have to suffer likewise.

Stings, don't it?

Al is right on all counts. & neither player has ever acknowledged their sin, nor asked for grace. I don't hold the rape against Kobe, because though he committed rape, he is no rapist. But, I do hold his quitting against him and I always will. Don't you know, its indefensible.

Quote please? And please, don't quote your own mind again.

Making shit up again, bro. :lol

If this is not considered discussion about Nash and quitting and free passes, I don't know what is.

Xylus

Go to No Anchovies, brah. They'll most likely have it on (they have league pass), and if they don't, just ask the bartender to put it on.

cobbler
12-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by NBAfan83

Originally Posted by DPG21920

Originally Posted by DPG21920

Owned by Smooth Criminal! :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2

They don't have the local broadcast for away games. I bought league pass broadband for this specific reason, I just like to post and watch at the same time.

Xylus

They show home games on FSN, but not away games. The majority of Tucsonans don't watch the Suns, since they already have the Arizona Wildcats.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Xylus, do you still go to UA or did you graduate last year?

Xylus
12-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Xylus, do you still go to UA or did you graduate last year?

I'm taking a break from the UA at the moment. I'm planning on going back next fall.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:09 PM
If this is not considered discussion about Nash and quitting and free passes, I don't know what is.

It is a discussion about whether or not Nash quit or not. The only discussion here is "Nash didn't quit".

There was NO discussion about Nash getting a free pass on his quitting.

You imagined an entire "discussion" about Nash getting a free pass for quitting, my friend. Then you answered your own mind's questions by posting it on a public forum :lol

iggypop123
12-06-2009, 09:11 PM
breaks are never good. i take off winter and im lost my first week

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 09:12 PM

Yes. Kobe quit Vs. the Suns. I eat that shit sandwich continuously. But, now I got company=Steve Nash. Oh, yeah, your fandom is going to nosh with Cubby over an identical shit sandwich. Nash quit on Porter and conspired with other Suns to do likewise.

Kobe's & Nash's excuses are their own. But, you never quit.

Nash is a quitter.

Kobe did indeed quit [I]But, so now has Nash. You all thought it the goods when only my guy quit. Now you have to suffer likewise.

Stings, don't it?

It is a discussion about whether or not Nash quit or not. The only discussion here is "Nash didn't quit".

You imagined an entire "discussion" about Nash getting a free pass for quitting, my friend. Then you answered your own mind's questions by posting it on a public forum :lol

So no one brought up the free pass before me?

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:19 PM
So no one brought up the free pass before me?

Why are you quoting me? I didn't ask myself WHY Nash gets a free pass.

Unlike you, I don't hold "discussions" with myself. :lol

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Why are you quoting me?

Unlike you, I don't hold "discussions" with myself. :lol

Because you are the one who brought up the free pass. No one said that and you out of no where brought it up first in this conversation about Nash quitting. You were defending Kobe.

Then you said it again, so I posted that picture. Then you say "you are making shit up bro, where did anyone say free pass".

So I quote where you said it, and then you still don't get it.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 09:24 PM

I mean honestly, are you retarded? If the discussion was about whether or not Nash quit, then why did YOU twice bring up the "no free pass for Nash if Kobe gets none"?

I showed you where you said it twice before I ever responded and you fail to acknowledge it.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Because you are the one who brought up the free pass. No one said that and you out of no where brought it up first in this conversation about Nash quitting. You were defending Kobe.

Then you said it again, so I posted that picture. Then you say "you are making shit up bro, where did anyone say free pass".

So I quote where you said it, and then you still don't get it.

Damn, DPG, why do you constantly make things up? Is this a mental condition? :lol

I did not say that so you quoted a bunch of nonsense. I never said this:
"where did anyone say free pass"

YES, I brought up Free Pass and I don't deny it. NOBODY asked WHY; except for you and you answered your own question on a public forum which is not "normal".

Read again and show me, here's my non-warped up quote..I have bolded the parts you tried to snake away:

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I showed you the discussion. Somone said Kobe quit. Then others said so did Nash. Then you said if Kobe does not get a free pass, then neither does Nash. Then DOK said, what both did was wrong. Then Cully agreed with you and said Nash has to suffer just like Kobe even if you don't like it. Then you again said only Nash fans will defend him, but if Kobe gets no free pass then neither does Nash.

That is a fucking conversation. You are such an intellectually dishonest person it is scary.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:33 PM
I showed you the discussion. Somone said Kobe quit. Then others said so did Nash. Then you said if Kobe does not get a free pass, then neither does Nash. Then DOK said, what both did was wrong. Then Cully agreed with you and said Nash has to suffer just like Kobe even if you don't like it. Then you again said only Nash fans will defend him, but if Kobe gets no free pass then neither does Nash.

That is a fucking conversation. You are such an intellectually dishonest person it is scary.

That's a discussion about QUITTING. Nobody asked WHY Nash deserves a free pass. We were making the point that Nash quit. The others say NASH didn't quit.

Only YOU asked WHY Nash deserved a free pass for quitting.

And then you answered your own mind's question about it on a public forum, which is a bit "odd" to put it politely.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 09:35 PM
You are a got damn idiot and you are being exposed again. Nobody asked you about Kobe getting a free pass, why did you bring it up? People were saying what Nash did was not quitting which is why it was different. They were defending Nash. That is a conversation.

Just because you keep saying retarded comments like "in your own mind.." does not mean you don't look like an idiot.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:36 PM
You are a got damn idiot and you are being exposed again. Nobody asked you about Kobe getting a free pass, why did you bring it up?

OMFG, there you go again. Why are you constantly making this stuff up?

Seriously, if this is a mental condition, I won't joke about it again. Just tell me.

Where the hell did I say Kobe gets a free pass? I said Kobe does NOT get a Free Pass.

Quote please.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 09:38 PM
OMFG, there you go again. Why are you constantly making this stuff up?

Seriously, if this is a mental condition, I won't joke about it again.

Where the hell did I say Kobe gets a free pass? I said Kobe does NOT get a Free Pass.

Quote please.

You said if Kobe does NOT get a free pass...Once again you are playing semantics to try and win an argument.

You know what I meant because I have referenced it numerous times. You said if Kobe DOES NOT GET A FREE PASS, THAN NEITHER DOES NASH. Who asked you about that? Why did you bring it up? This was a conversation about Nash quitting, not about him not getting a free pass if Kobe gets criticized for it.

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 09:40 PM
both of you STFU who cares. Game-time!

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:40 PM
You said if Kobe does NOT get a free pass...

First you said I said "Kobe getting a free pass".

Now you're saying "Kobe does NOT get a free pass".

So which one is it; you keep changing your story so much I can't keep up with what you're saying bro. :lol

Chieflion
12-06-2009, 09:41 PM
I actually agree with this. Game is going to be exciting, so the arguments are unnecessary.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:42 PM

I actually agree with this. Game is going to be exciting, so the arguments are unnecessary.

Yes Sirs.

We'll continue after the game DPG.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Can't help it. Laker fans are retarded (not all of them, but a lot). Allanon just goes through bouts of retardation, but he is a solid guy.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Can't help it. Laker fans are retarded (not all of them, but a lot). Allanon just goes through bouts of retardation, but he is a solid guy.

I love you too. :toast

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
Finally this shit started!!!!!

Chieflion
Please, we all know 21_Blessings, Culburn369 and lakaluva reduces the average IQ of Laker fans to an unbelievably low 20.

Chieflion
12-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Channing Frye for 3.

IronMexican
12-06-2009, 09:45 PM
They are retarded. I hate all of them.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
12-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Ron Ron!!!

Allanon
12-06-2009, 09:47 PM
They are retarded. I hate all of them.

You talking about Laker fans here at ST, outside of yourself, IronMexican?

Spursmania
12-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Is the game on national TV?

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 09:51 PM
kobe!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 09:53 PM
It's a good thing the Cardinals are playing well

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 09:55 PM
wow cheap foul

Xylus
12-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Suns already look outmatched. This is going to be a long night.

Chieflion
12-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Amare looks like an idiot.

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 09:58 PM
derek fisher just broke nash's ankles!!! lol

Smooth Criminal
12-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Bahahahaha!!! Nash

pauls931
12-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Hittin' the hay, congrats Lakers.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 10:06 PM
I need Nash to be the one on the Suns sucking.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Paul quittin', like Nash.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Hittin' the hay, congrats Lakers.

That's a bit early. It's 26-29, Lakers.

DPG21920
12-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Paul quittin', like Nash.

:lmao

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 10:18 PM
why does it always look like goran dragic is crying...his eyes always have like a red outline around them.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 10:23 PM
These Phoenix announcers are pretty fair.

Kriz-Maxima
12-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Nash is one ugly fella.

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 10:31 PM
wow nash flopping it up and kicking out his legs

IronMexican
12-06-2009, 10:33 PM
You talking about Laker fans here at ST, outside of yourself, IronMexican?

kidding brosef. rocktfans are the worse.

Xylus
12-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Why the fuck are the Suns trying to score in isolation on every play? Suns aren't an iso team, cut this shit out.

Culburn369

The radio guys are much worse. Total assholes. These TV guys are just jagoffs.

picc84

Yeah, they're pretty good.

iggypop123
12-06-2009, 10:41 PM
looks like they are doubling on every post from bynum and gasol. it worked at first, but lately the lakers got hot from 3. i wonder if they will change it up or continue. lakers defense atrocious

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Harry Dean Stanton sighting next to Nicholson.

duncan228
12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Is the game on national TV?

I don't think so.

Gouken
12-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Bynum shitting on the Suns right now.

dammitmeeks
12-06-2009, 11:08 PM
stat with the swat!

Kobe™
12-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Always blow the game open by the 3rd.

:toast

Donkeybong
12-06-2009, 11:30 PM
suns making a run

Banzai
12-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Always blow the game open by the 3rd.

And lose the lead in the 4th.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Fortunately the dumb people will have to find someone other than Amare to blame this loss on.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 11:37 PM
The Comeback has been terminated.

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Fortunately the dumb people will have to find someone other than Amare to blame this loss on.

or your team just sucks

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 11:41 PM
or your team just sucks

That's basically what I was saying. Some people think if Amare averaged 12 rebounds instead of 8 they'd be the 1996 Bulls re-incarnated.

Allanon
12-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Kind of a disappointing game tonight.

Haven't really been watching most of it.

Donkeybong
12-06-2009, 11:43 PM
game. blouses.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Oh fuck I'm wrong though. Amare has 8 rebounds. If he had 12 rebounds, the Suns would be up by 30. The rest of the team sucking doesn't matter. It's all on Amare not getting a double double.

Culburn369
12-06-2009, 11:45 PM
That's basically what I was saying. Some people think if Amare averaged 12 rebounds instead of 8 they'd be the 1996 Bulls re-incarnated.

DUNCAN is vacating the bandwagon again. What a weak little shit.

hhml
12-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Sasha played well tonight.

4 mins:
2 pts
1 reb

and created a turnover in the final 8 seconds.

Venti Quattro
12-06-2009, 11:56 PM
That was easy.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:09 AM
That was easy.

You know why it was easy? This is the second time in a month that the Suns have returned from an east coast road trip, played one home game and then played the Lakers the next night. Stern really served up a dog sh*t schedule for the Suns. Their longest homestand so far this season has been two games.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Good game suns. :toast

That's 9 in a row for us now.

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 12:10 AM
You know why it was easy? This is the second time in a month that the Suns have returned from an east coast road trip, played one home game and then played the Lakers the next night. Stern really served up a dog sh*t schedule for the Suns. Their longest homestand so far this season has been two games.

Cry me a river, fuckface.

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
The Suns just rolled over splendidly.

Now I hope the Mavs kick their ass all over the state of Texas Tuesday nite.

Banzai
12-07-2009, 12:12 AM
game. blouses.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/prince_purple_rain.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=703)

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Cry me a river, fuckface.

Fuck you douchebag Faker fan. You would be crying if the Fakers had the Suns schedule.

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Fuck you douchebag Faker fan. You would be crying if the Fakers had the Suns schedule.

Quit whining, dickface. You're going to end up O & 42 no matter your schedule. You're a pile of shit.

Banzai
12-07-2009, 12:16 AM

both of you are on time out.

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 12:17 AM
both of you are on time out.

Fine. I'm going to bed. I'm beat down to a nub, and I ain't done gd thing all day. tee, hee.

Night, night, fellows.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM

:lol

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Quit whining, dickface. You're going to end up O & 42 no matter your schedule. You're a pile of shit.

This is the maturity level of so many Fakers fans. And what type of moron thinks the season is 42 games?

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 12:21 AM
This is the maturity level of so many Fakers fans. And what type of moron thinks the season is 42 games?

:lol You need to post more. You make me laugh.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
12-07-2009, 12:22 AM

Hey vic, I supposed your maturity level is pretty high

Allanon
12-07-2009, 12:23 AM

Some more rest would have been nice but it would just have made it less of a blowout.

The Suns just don't match up well with the Lakers, it won't change when the Lakers visit Phoenix and the Suns are well rested.

Suns aren't going to win many games against the Lakers if Bynum, Kobe, Gasol shoot over 50% and Shannon and Farmar shoot 50% from 3 point range.

But with the Suns under-sized personnel, there's not much they can do about it.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Fine. I'm going to bed. I'm beat down to a nub, and I ain't done gd thing all day. tee, hee.

Night, night, fellows.

Who announces that they are going to bed on a message board? This isn't facebook or twitter douchebag.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 12:24 AM

^ This is what maturity looks like laker fans. Take note.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:27 AM

Well, seeing as how he is talking about the Suns LIFETIME (ie. they are in their 42nd season) of 0 titles... it appears it's YOU who is the moron. :lol

ChrisRichards
12-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Props to the Lakers, such a deep team. Kobe's lucky. I think he has one of the most stacked team in history.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:28 AM
The Suns don't match up well with the Lakers, it will be more of the same when the Lakers visit Phoenix.

Suns aren't going to win many games against the Lakers if Bynum, Kobe, Gasol shoot over 50% and Shannon and Farmar shoot 50% from 3 point range.

I know the Lakers are a much better team, but I wan't to see the Suns play them when they are rested. If the NBA wants more competitive games, they should rethink how they make the schedule. When a team returns from a long road trip in the East, they should not be playing back-to-back games in two different cities.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I think he has one of the most stacked team in history.

:lol How old are you? 12? You should start reading up on NBA history.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-07-2009, 12:32 AM
This schedule thing is really getting ridic. No team's schedule is way tougher than another team's.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:32 AM

Nope... we have a very tough 2nd half schedule and you wont see us crying about it. We leave the excuse making and whining to the Suns and Spurs fans. Of course there will be a couple Laker fans whining like you but were refer to them as pussies lust like we do you.:loser

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Well, seeing as how he is talking about the Suns LIFETIME (ie. they are in their 42nd season) of 0 titles... it appears it's YOU who is the moron. :lol

What's pathetic is when Faker clowns spend their time concerning themselves with the Suns. Why are Suns fans supposed to care what happened in the previous 41 seasons? There are plenty of franchises in professional sports without championships.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:34 AM
This schedule thing is really getting ridic. No team's schedule is way tougher than another team's.

DOK with a voice of reason.

kamikazi_player
12-07-2009, 12:34 AM
:lmao this guy should get to know lakaluva, he'll seriously make him cry.

kamikazi_player
12-07-2009, 12:35 AM

I know, lol Phoenix schedule is harder than Lakers

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:36 AM
^ This is what maturity looks like laker fans. Take note.

I didn't start with the silly insults. When someone takes a verbal cheapshot, you have to answer back. I will be civil with any Lakers fan who chooses to act with class.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:40 AM

Would you care to look at the NBA season schedule to prove that? Name another team that plays 17 of the first 26 on the road? How many other teams have 19 sets of back-to-back games like the Suns do?

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:40 AM
What's pathetic is when Faker clowns spend their time concerning themselves with the Suns. Why are Suns fans supposed to care what happened in the previous 41 seasons? There are plenty of franchises in professional sports without championships.

No, what is pathetic is that you don't even know your own teams history and call a guy a moron when he gets it correct.

And you are correct, ther are plenty of organizations with no titles.... yours just leads the list of excuse makers.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Would you care to look at the NBA season schedule to prove that? Name another team that plays 17 of the first 26 on the road? How many other teams have 19 sets of back-to-back games like the Suns do?

All I know is every single NBA team has 41 road games and 41 home games. If Phoenix doesn't have a lot of home games now, they will later.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:45 AM
No, what is pathetic is that you don't even know your own teams history and call a guy a moron when he gets it correct.

And you are correct, ther are plenty of organizations with no titles.... yours just leads the list of excuse makers.

See, that's the type of snob mentality so many of you Lakers fans have. Should I quit being a Suns fan because they haven't won a championship?

kamikazi_player
12-07-2009, 12:46 AM
I only argument you can make is if it's between an eastern conference team or a western conference team, but if you're complaining to a team who's in the same division as yours? :lmao

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:49 AM
See, that's the type of snob mentality so many of you Lakers fans have. Should I quit being a Suns fan because they haven't won a championship?

Not at all. I'm a LA Kings fan and we haven't won shit either. The difference is I dont blame the schedlue, refs, league, and eveything under the sun for their failures. They just haven't got it done.

Blaming the schedule is a pussy play anyway you look at it.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:50 AM
All I know is every single NBA team has 41 road games and 41 home games. If Phoenix doesn't have a lot of home games now, they will later.

The bigger issue here is that the quality of basketball is affected by the schedule. The NBA should start the season earlier in order to reduce the amount of back-to-backs.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:51 AM
I only argument you can make is if it's between an eastern conference team or a western conference team, but if you're complaining to a team who's in the same division as yours? :lmao

yeah... that 60 minute charted plane ride is a dagger! :bang

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Not at all. I'm a LA Kings fan and we haven't won shit either. The difference is I dont blame the schedlue, refs, league, and eveything under the sun for their failures. They just haven't got it done.

Blaming the schedule is a pussy play anyway you look at it.

If I haven't been clear before, I know that the Lakers are the better team. Having said that, it is a legitimate gripe to complain about the schedule. There isn't a fan of any pro sports team who won't complain about something.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:56 AM
The bigger issue here is that the quality of basketball is affected by the schedule. The NBA should start the season earlier in order to reduce the amount of back-to-backs.

They have back to backs to accomidate schedules and get the 82 games of a season in. The cream always rises to the top over the course of a season regardless of schedule. Where titles are won and lost are in the post season where back to backs are rare and include both teams regardless.

If you are a professional athlete traveling in luxurious conditions making millions to play a game and you have to blame back to backs or any other schedule issue for your failures... then you are a LOSER.

and always will be...

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:56 AM
yeah... that 60 minute charted plane ride is a dagger! :bang

Try playing a week in the eastern timezone, returning home for one game and then playing on the road the next night.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 12:58 AM
They have back to backs to accomidate schedules and get the 82 games of a season in. The cream always rises to the top over the course of a season regardless of schedule. Where titles are won and lost are in the post season where back to backs are rare and include both teams regardless.

If you are a professional athlete traveling in luxurious conditions making millions to play a game and you have to blame back to backs or any other schedule issue for your failures... then you are a LOSER.

and always will be...

I have no problem with the post season schedule for one reason. Both teams have to play the same schedule.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Try playing a week in the eastern timezone, returning home for one game and then playing on the road the next night.

Been there and done it. Thank you.

keep whining.:whine

Donkeybong
12-07-2009, 01:02 AM
I think having a tough schedule is a legitimate gripe. I would have liked to see the suns play them having a day off the previous day. However, Lakers are still the superior team.

ChrisRichards
12-07-2009, 01:03 AM
:lol How old are you? 12? You should start reading up on NBA history.
Dude, name one team that has a better supporting cast than Kobe the last 20 years. Wade lead a one legged Shaq, a washed up Gary Payton, Antoine freaking Walker and Jason Williams to a championship.

Xylus
12-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Ugggggh. Bad game.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 01:15 AM
How many other teams have 19 sets of back-to-back games like the Suns do?

Looks fairly spread out to me. The avg is 20 b2b for all teams. In fact... the only number that is abnormal there is the Lakers getting the least benefit of playing opponets on b2b games by almost half the avg. But it doesnt matter. You wont see real Laker fans crying about it. Winners win... losers whine.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/b2b.jpg

Kobe™
12-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I cant wait until the Lakers lose in the WCF against Denver this season.

Kobe's quest for a championship stops @ 1.=== :lol

Dude, name one team that has a better supporting cast than Kobe the last 20 years. Wade lead a one legged Shaq, a washed up Gary Payton, Antoine freaking Walker and Jason Williams to a championship.

So the best player of his era and the best supporting cast these last 2 decades have seen are not even gonna make the finals.

ChrisRichards
12-07-2009, 01:20 AM
So the best player of his era and the best supporting cast these last 2 decades have seen are not even gonna make the finals.

I dont think so. I think Denver is just a different beast right now. They were close last year, but this time around I think with a new mindset they will beat the Lakers. Plus Melo>Kobe right now.

KSeal
12-07-2009, 01:28 AM
I dont think so. I think Denver is just a different beast right now. They were close last year, but this time around I think with a new mindset they will beat the Lakers. Plus Melo>Kobe right now.

Close as in losing by 27 at home in game six. LMAO new mindset, it's the same bunch of clowns. Lakers beat them last year with a one legged Bynum who contributed just about nothing, add in this years Bynum, Denver has no chance.

Capt Bringdown
12-07-2009, 01:33 AM
The NBA hasn't seen a team as good as this year's Lakers in a generation.
Total shock if they don't win the title.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Where did vicphoenix go? I love these guys who come on here whining and then when you show them they are completely wrong... just disappear. What a puss.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 01:38 AM

The Lakers have all the pieces. Barring injury I think it will be tough to take them in a 7 game series for any team. Especially if they are holding home court.

iggypop123
12-07-2009, 01:58 AM

the lakers have the most back to backs this yr since the 2000 season i believe. we will have a 7 or 8 game roadtrip. something like 8 games in 12 nights

Donkeybong
12-07-2009, 02:00 AM

they do seem pretty beasty don't they? Im still afraid of quick little guards cutting us up though.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 02:00 AM

First it was IN HISTORY now it's in the last 20 years? :lol Keep changing those goal posts.

21_Blessings
12-07-2009, 02:22 AM

For the record I feel terrible for Greg Oden and said as much in my thread. Now that doesn't mean I can't throw it in tlong's little bitch face.

I would never wish injury on another player like many on this board have regarding Kobe and Bynum. The hypocritical nature of Spurstalk is hilarious.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Some of the excuses that were made in this thread are embarrassing.

mystargtr34
12-07-2009, 02:39 AM
The Lakers have all the pieces. Barring injury I think it will be tough to take them in a 7 game series for any team. Especially if they are holding home court.

Yea the only team i see having a chance is the Celtics. Even then, the Lakers would go in as clear favourites. I know alot of people dont agree, but i think a team with a longshot might be the Cavs. That team will struggle more against alot of teams by bringing in Shaq, because he can be exploited defensively through PnR - but against the Lakers, who like to run post up play in the triangle, his defensive weaknesses mightn't be exploited as much. He's the only guy that might be able to create a size mismatch against the Lakers too. Plus, Varejao is one of the better post defenders in the league, and at least now they have some size to throw at Kobe in Parker and Moon, and of course you can always go to LeBron.

Not saying the Cavs will win the series, because the Lakers probly take it comfortably in 6 - but theres definately some positives there for the Cavs in terms of their matchup with the Lakers, especially compared to last season, where they didnt stand a chance.

In the West, i would have said Portland if Oden could have developed throughout the season, but even that was a longshot. Denver, meh... same old Denver for me until they prove otherwise. So, unless the Spurs find a miracle cure, i see the Lakers coming out of the West comfortably. And it would be an upset if they didnt go all the way.

iggypop123
12-07-2009, 02:51 AM
varejo and shaq in the lane= perimter shots from lebron= what the lakers want. brick fest

ChrisRichards
12-07-2009, 03:17 AM
First it was IN HISTORY now it's in the last 20 years? :lol Keep changing those goal posts.
ah, dude, history is longer than 20 years. you should be happy i cut it back to the late 80's.

Capt Bringdown
12-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Artest was a tremendous upgrade over what's-his-name. Adding a player as talented as Artest to an already stacked lineup - that really made the Lakers the team of 00's: THE RICH GET RICHER.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 04:22 AM
ah, dude, history is longer than 20 years. you should be happy i cut it back to the late 80's.

WTF? Are you arguing against yourself? You make no fucking sense what so ever. First you said "in history" then you backpeddled and changed it to the last 20 years. And now you are telling ME that history is longer than 20 years? :lol No fucking shit Sherlock, that was my point. You changed your story.

Dayum, you are fucking stupid.

pauls931
12-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Glad I didn't stay up watching the score, LOL. Cockburn, I'll stand by my decision to go to bed early and get some extra sleep. :)

I was hoping the suns could keep it within 10, but another blowout. Yuck.

wanggi
12-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Glad I didn't stay up watching the score, LOL. Cockburn, I'll stand by my decision to go to bed early and get some extra sleep. :)

I was hoping the suns could keep it within 10, but another blowout. Yuck.

The Lakerfan will be hoping the Lakers could keep it within 10 when the Rapist is visiting the Suns.:nope

21_Blessings
12-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Did Kobe rape you or something wanggi?

It's not your fault.

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 08:36 AM
The Lakerfan will be hoping the Lakers could keep it within 10 when the Rapist is visiting the Suns.:nope

Regardless, Zip, you're going to be O & 42 and there ain't nothin' can stop it.

pauls931
12-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about the Kobe rape thing, it's weak...

wanggi
12-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Regardless, Zip, you're going to be O & 42 and there ain't nothin' can stop it.
I could reserve 0 & 43, 0 & 44...for the Suns. I don't care.:married:

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 08:53 AM
I could reserve 0 & 43, 0 & 44...for the Suns. I don't care.:married:

Perhaps, but, I do, and you ain't gettin' away from itPERIOD

ChrisRichards
12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
WTF? Are you arguing against yourself? You make no fucking sense what so ever. First you said "in history" then you backpeddled and changed it to the last 20 years. And now you are telling ME that history is longer than 20 years? :lol No fucking shit Sherlock, that was my point. You changed your story.

Dayum, you are fucking stupid.
Well answer the question dumbass. Name a player that had a better supporting cast. And dont give me any BS about teams you never even watched:lol

Demure
12-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Lakers are on fire right now.

Mike D
12-07-2009, 11:15 AM

The Lakers have 19 B2B sets actually.

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Mike just kicked Vic upside the cocksucker.

ha, ha.

milkshakeballa
12-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Yea the only team i see having a chance is the Celtics. Even then, the Lakers would go in as clear favourites. I know alot of people dont agree, but i think a team with a longshot might be the Cavs. That team will struggle more against alot of teams by bringing in Shaq, because he can be exploited defensively through PnR - but against the Lakers, who like to run post up play in the triangle, his defensive weaknesses mightn't be exploited as much. He's the only guy that might be able to create a size mismatch against the Lakers too. Plus, Varejao is one of the better post defenders in the league, and at least now they have some size to throw at Kobe in Parker and Moon, and of course you can always go to LeBron.

Not saying the Cavs will win the series, because the Lakers probly take it comfortably in 6 - but theres definately some positives there for the Cavs in terms of their matchup with the Lakers, especially compared to last season, where they didnt stand a chance.

In the West, i would have said Portland if Oden could have developed throughout the season, but even that was a longshot. Denver, meh... same old Denver for me until they prove otherwise. So, unless the Spurs find a miracle cure, i see the Lakers coming out of the West comfortably. And it would be an upset if they didnt go all the way.

Actually, the Kobe/Gasol PnR (with LO on the floor) is probably the 3rd most dangerous PnR to a CP3 and Nash PnR.

Shaq will pick up 2 fouls in 5 minutes against this.

vicphoenix13
12-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Mike just kicked Vic upside the cocksucker.

ha, ha.

I don't have a problem with somebody proving that the Lakers have 19 back-to-backs. But I know for certain that the Lakers don't have to travel out to the east four times this season like the Suns have to. You guys seem to get the eight game eastern trip every year which is a break. Its better to go on extended road trips and get the travel out of the way.

cobbler
12-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Looks fairly spread out to me. The avg is 20 b2b for all teams. In fact... the only number that is abnormal there is the Lakers getting the least benefit of playing opponets on b2b games by almost half the avg. But it doesnt matter. You wont see real Laker fans crying about it. Winners win... losers whine.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/b2b.jpg

STFU Vic! You asked to be shown another team that has 19 b2b's and I showed you that the avg is actually 20 and if you look at the stats the Lakers are the only team to play opponents that are on a back to back by less than half the average. You slipped out the back door and never replied.

Now you change your tune and its about traveling to the east 4 times. You are a pathetic whining excuse making pussy.

For god's sake... at least get your excuses in order!

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Lakers are on fire right now.

:lol How do you already have a green name with 11 posts?

BTW I love when people like Vic get owned and then they try to act like nothing happened. :lol