PDA

View Full Version : After sleeping on it I still want to punch the following..

Amarelooms
12-06-2009, 09:08 AM
people in their faces:

1. Texas offensive play caller - all season this idiot has been horrible. He needs to be fired. Why we weren't calling mid-deep routes and moving the pocket to one side to give Colt time I have no idea. Only decent play calling was that shovel pass bullshit. How about a screen to the RB...some DRAW PLAYS, have some motion on offense to create mis-matches. You can't just put 5 WR and no back letting your QB get sacked over and over. HAVE A RB there to at least block or server as an outlet. DON'T YOU WATCH NFL GAMES....GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS!!

2. Colt McCoy - wtf was that...getting sacked what 10 freakin times. Almost letting the clock run out TO LOSE THE GAME??? Why were you so freakin lackadaisical that last series. A 46 yard FG is no chip shot...you should have been passing to get another 5-10 yards. We also had a TIMEOUT...are you a freakin retard or something????

3. Mac Brown - fire your shitty offensive coordinator. We can't beat Bama without scoring at least 27+ points cause they are gonna score on us unlike Nebraska.

Now get your shit together and watch game tape of all of Alabama's games this year. See what plays work and what dont. Then CHANGE YOUR PLAY CALLING accordingly. You can't call the same shitty quick hitches, wr passes, etc etc against a solid D that is just as fast as you. On D I put 7-8 in box, lots of blitzing and I make their average QB make plays...if he does they win but I don't let Inghram and that other back march down the field.

I am not going to put up with foolishness over this next month be warned and expect weekly memos from me. Thanks and God bless.

:elephant

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 10:20 AM
agree i wish i could pummel colt with the heaviest bible in texas

they did not run the ball once 10 minutes into the game, the series after the shipley catch there was a sack and another 3 yard loss on first and second down, that is unacceptable for anyone, they might as well have spiked the ball twice

but shipley saved our ass again, he was banged up and had the game saving catch and the game winning hold, proving to be the best player on offense by a mile

see what you did here, the thread wasnt addressed to anyone as a "memo" :tu

chode_regulator
12-06-2009, 11:02 AM
So you're such a huge Texas fan and don't even know who the moron you're callling out is?
:rolleyes

Amarelooms
12-06-2009, 11:09 AM
So you're such a huge Texas fan and don't even know who the moron you're callling out is?
:rolleyes

I know that idiots name...Greg Davis...I don't give two shits about him. All I know is that he sucks. A moron like me who knows nothing about X's and O's realizes we need to create mis-matches, use motion, shifts, etc to confuse the D some. You can't keep calling the same trash over and over when you are getting killed.

chode_regulator
12-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Congrats you finally used google....:rolleyes

Overall you made some good points but you spew so much stupid stuff all the time it's hard to take anything you write seriously

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 11:13 AM
the thing about amare's loom is i dont think he has ever mentioned the defense in any of his memos, theyre 100% about imac brown and the playcalling

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 11:19 AM
2. Colt McCoy - wtf was that...getting sacked what 10 freakin times. Almost letting the clock run out TO LOSE THE GAME??? Why were you so freakin lackadaisical that last series. A 46 yard FG is no chip shot...you should have been passing to get another 5-10 yards. We also had a TIMEOUT...are you a freakin retard or something????

Letting the clock run out was stupid, yes...but the sacks were not his fault..his line sucked donkey balls in the game..you can't put it on Colt when a team is able to put 7 DBs in the game and get to him with a 4 man rush...that was a horrible display by the line, but if you think the sacks were Colt's fault, you're out of your damn mind. But I expected that anyway.

Amarelooms
12-06-2009, 11:19 AM
the thing about amare's loom is i dont think he has ever mentioned the defense in any of his memos, theyre 100% about imac brown and the playcalling

The D is solid along with Muschamp....I have no bones with either. I want to win it all and what's holding us back is lack of a running game and playcalling on offense.

Since we don't really have a RB you must be creative and get the ball to em in space, use draws, I have yet to see a screen to a RB all season, how about running the option time a two with McCoy and let him pitch or keep it. So many ways to get yards and keep the D off balance. Yesterday we kept going empty with 5 wide and running crap short routes while McCoy got sacked or ran out of bounds. I want to punch :ihit Davis in the face and then the balls. GET WITH IT DUMMY

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
he's a fucking idiot. If you read the shit he says, it makes no damn sense 99% of the time. He was getting mad at the Horns last night for not running the ball...then when we ran it he got pissed. Then, he was saying we should stop the no huddle..that shit was working all year..why the fuck would we stop?

Amarelooms
12-06-2009, 11:26 AM
he's a fucking idiot. If you read the shit he says, it makes no damn sense 99% of the time. He was getting mad at the Horns last night for not running the ball...then when we ran it he got pissed. Then, he was saying we should stop the no huddle..that shit was working all year..why the fuck would we stop?

Are you Greg Davis???? If something USE to work but clearly ISN'T working currently you can't just keep doing it...."well this is suppose to work" lol

You must change it up and try different plays based on how the D is reacting.

Amarelooms
12-06-2009, 11:29 AM

It;s not a constant no huddle it's a quick run to the line and go under center (which we pretty much never do) and run a shit handoff to the RB who gets his ass stopped right away. If you want to go no huddle do it but just don't do it for one lame ass play.

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Are you Greg Davis???? If something USE to work but clearly ISN'T working currently you can't just keep doing it...."well this is suppose to work" lol

You must change it up and try different plays based on how the D is reacting.

the problem is, if a play doesn't work once, you act like they completely have their number on it. Sometimes it's a fluke, and you have to try that shit again...the no huddle worked once and didn't work another time...that's not bad. They won the fucking game...that's what counts. They did respond to how the D was reacting...they ran screens and shifted their O-Line...they made the right moves. You really should try watching games before talking about them.

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 11:30 AM
It;s not a constant no huddle it's a quick run to the line and go under center (which we pretty much never do) and run a shit handoff to the RB who gets his ass stopped right away. If you want to go no huddle do it but just don't do it for one lame ass play.

every fucking time they do that quick handoff, we get 4-5 yards...are you even paying attention in these games?

chode_regulator
12-06-2009, 11:31 AM
every fucking time they do that quick handoff, we get 4-5 yards...are you even paying attention in these games?

It's pretty obvious this guy is either a troll or just a plain moron

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Yeah...I was just thinking the same thing..I just can't figure out which...because nobody is that gay that they'd put a dancing pink elephant at the end of every post.

Amarelooms
12-06-2009, 11:34 AM

lol a troll. Hardly, I'm calling it like it is...what most people are thinking as they watched that horrible display by Colt and the offense.

samikeyp
12-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Well at least Amare can spell Greg Davis right. :lol

I think he just hates MacK Brown. :)

leemajors
12-06-2009, 11:44 AM
lol imac brown.

Duff McCartney
12-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Alabama vs Florida was the real national title game. Either one of these teams would destroy Texas. I'm looking forward to Alabama whipping up on Texas with their ferocious defense.

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Alabama vs Florida was the real national title game. Either one of these teams would destroy Texas. I'm looking forward to Alabama whipping up on Texas with their ferocious defense.
lmao..you do know Texas has the number 1 defense in the country, right?

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Alabama vs Florida was the real national title game
no it wasnt, that was the sec championship game

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 12:31 PM
no it wasnt, that was the sec championship game
Yeah..I think he missed that part...

Amarelooms
12-06-2009, 12:35 PM

Don't come into my thread talking shit dummy. I think the horns will do better vs Bama. Suh is powerful and FAST...that fat ass cody is only strong and Colt can out-run him. Time will tell and the games are not played on paper

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 12:41 PM
even if texas loses big, florida - bama was not the real championship game, thats just ESPN doublespeak

pkbpkb81
12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
I hate ut and believe they have benefited from a week schedule but they match up way better with bama than they do uf....It really hurts to say this but they have a good shot at winning this thing

Ghazi
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
memo to the horns: get ready to get face fucked.h

The Reckoning
12-06-2009, 07:02 PM
I hate ut and believe they have benefited from a week schedule

i think most teams play every week

Cant_Be_Faded
12-06-2009, 08:04 PM
better than bloadre shame

:lmao
scoreboard 4cc