PDA

View Full Version : It's Sexy Rexy Time!

Dr. Gonzo
12-06-2009, 01:16 PM
It was only a matter of time before Schaub got hurt and it just took one play in today's game for it to happen.

And an INT by Grossman.

:depressed

Dr. Gonzo
12-06-2009, 01:16 PM
I can't help it...

:lmao Texans

exstatic
12-06-2009, 01:36 PM
In fairness to Rex, it was a tipped up ball.

My question is how is J'ville going to survive as a franchise? Even in NFL boom times, they were allowed to tarp off huge areas of the upper deck to not count against TV sellouts. Now, it looks like they might have 20-25K in their crowd today, at best. You can't pay the bills with that.

Dr. Gonzo
12-06-2009, 01:39 PM
In fairness to Rex, it was a tipped up ball.

My question is how is J'ville going to survive as a franchise? Even in NFL boom times, they were allowed to tarp off huge areas of the upper deck to not count against TV sellouts. Now, it looks like they might have 20-25K in their crowd today, at best. You can't pay the bills with that.

Especially since they are doing away with revenue sharing. The NFL is going the way of MLB and it's only going to be two or three teams that will spend ridiculous amounts of money to win. The rest of the smaller market teams will suffer and there will be no more evenness. With revenue sharing going out there goes San Antonio's dreams of an NFL franchise.

exstatic
12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
who thought putting a team in JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA would be a good idea :jack

Paul Taglia-blow