PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 04:34 PM
yea baby! broncos!

BlackSwordsMan
12-06-2009, 05:09 PM
that's what titans fans were saying last week

J.T.
12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
HarlemHeat is quickly becoming an NFL forum bitch of the ducks variety.

Broncos look like shit for a few weeks and he willingly admits he thinks Manning is going to chode bload the Broncos and the Colts will win the game.

Then they string together a few wins against the stank ass Giants (aka Eli Manning's Plantar Fasciitis) and the stank ass Chiefs and now all of a sudden the Broncos can beat an undefeated team.

I give the Broncos prahps for not being 3-8 at this point but got damn if they're going to roll into Indy and win that game.

PGDynasty24
12-06-2009, 07:19 PM
they probably will lose,but I'm optimistic

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2009, 07:23 PM
I've been here every week..I've posted after every win and every loss..I don't know where this talk is coming from..Colts fans have some obsession with Bronco fans here, they've been trying to call us out after every W or L..

I'm obviously half joking here, it's just some trash talking..JT is the most insecure poster on the NFL forum, I've never seen somebody take a dislike for his team so personally..every time I mention the Colts in a negative way, he flips out..

Manning has owned us, as I said..I thought the Colts would win at the time AND they will be favored to win..the Broncos have been known to choke when facing adversity the last 4 years, but this doesn't appear to be the case under this new regime, which is a surprise..

Indy isn't as good as their record, they've benefited from a relatively easy schedule and some breaks..

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.27pitches.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/elvis-dumervil.jpg

J.T.
12-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Honestly brah, I am calling you out on your flip flopping.

There's no shame in standing by your team.... unless prior to standing by your team you said nasty things about them getting chode bloaded by Peyton Manning.

You're probably one of those guys who cheers pretty hardcore for your team but secretly has money bet against them in games you know they're going to lose.

Like this game next week.

eyeh8u
12-06-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.27pitches.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/elvis-dumervil.jpg

that dude must have been made fun of so much in school, first name Elvis, last name Dumber Ville,

Come to Dumberville where our test scores are lower than Dumbton and Idiopolis

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Honestly brah, I am calling you out on your flip flopping.

There's no shame in standing by your team.... unless prior to standing by your team you said nasty things about them getting chode bloaded by Peyton Manning.

You're probably one of those guys who cheers pretty hardcore for your team but secretly has money bet against them in games you know they're going to lose.

Like this game next week.

What did I say?..I remember saying Manning owns us, which is true, and I said I expect Denver to lose, which could still happen, although unlikely..

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2009, 07:51 PM
I actually just looked back at my posts here, and I haven't flip-flopped or said anything in that way..no idea where this is coming from..I've been talking playoffs all year, even after the Redskins and Chargers losses..strange..

J.T.
12-06-2009, 07:54 PM
It's gonna be so sweet to break the all-time win streak against the Broncos.

vander
12-06-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm gonna have to root for the Broncos here

AFC WEST POWER, we're coming back, soon to be the best division in football again.

apparently the AFC WEST is the only division to have all 4 teams above .500 all time :hat

J.T.
12-06-2009, 08:03 PM
What's that? Colts can clinch the 1 seed by winning this game?

Broncos just lost.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-06-2009, 08:07 PM
JT, do you think the Colts will rest their starters once they clinch or do you think they'll go for 19-0?

Shank
12-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Both teams will play hard.

IronMexican
12-06-2009, 08:13 PM

AFC WEST POWER, we're coming back, soon to be the best division in football again.

apparently the AFC WEST is the only division to have all 4 teams above .500 all time :hat

Pimping the afc west? You would be a charger fan.

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Great W for the Raiders IM..I bet you enjoyed your team helping the Broncos out..

dirk4mvp
12-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Vander is a fag.

Shank
12-06-2009, 08:20 PM

What?

IronMexican
12-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Great W for the Raiders IM..I bet you enjoyed your team helping the Broncos out..

I realized that later on. Kind of ruined it. A win's always good, though.

IronMexican
12-06-2009, 08:23 PM
What?

He's a charger fan. You have to understand. They have no loyalty to anything.

vander
12-06-2009, 11:59 PM
wanting your team to win the best division rather than the worst = no loyalty?

Shank
12-07-2009, 06:30 PM
What's the word on Mathis and his quad for this week? Freeney's back from the ab, right?

J.T.
12-07-2009, 07:30 PM
JT, do you think the Colts will rest their starters once they clinch or do you think they'll go for 19-0?

The Colts really have no reason to go for 16-0. You can look at last year and see that even though the Colts had to play every game down the stretch to hold on to their wild card spot, they still lost in the first round. Although that game against San Diego gets a massive asterisk attached to it. The Colts were literally a late pass interference flag against the Jaguars early in the season away from being #1 in the AFC last year. I don't even need to mention the ultra Hebrew officiating that happened in overtime of that game. I don't think it counts against the concept of rest vs rust. The Colts got mega jewed by a laundry list of factors, and San Diego was promptly exposed and eliminated by a team the Colts beat on the road in their own stadium earlier that year.

2006 is my favorite example of why you shouldn't rest after clinching, because the Colts looked like they were on track to do what they're doing this year and then collapsed for about a solid month before finishing strong and dominating in the playoffs. The key to that postseason run was definitely getting Sanders and Clark back healthy to start the playoffs. It's this reason I think the team really needs to not tank the Jacksonville game following this week's game should they win and clinch. The game would essentially mean nothing for them other than going undefeated in their division, but they need to make sure that if Gonzalez does come back this year, he's not coming back in a game that means something. They did that with Marvin Harrison in 2007 and he essentially blew the game for them with a bad fumble.

After that they'd be 14-0 and probably should sit starters after that point. Strangely enough I think the Colts B team is still good enough to beat the Jets and Bills and would give Caldwell a pretty good opportunity to showcase his coaching ability without having Manning and his stud defense to fall back on.

J.T.
12-07-2009, 07:32 PM
What's the word on Mathis and his quad for this week? Freeney's back from the ab, right?

Only thing I see for Mathis on any injury report is a neck strain.

Freeney's back.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-07-2009, 08:07 PM
The Colts really have no reason to go for 16-0. You can look at last year and see that even though the Colts had to play every game down the stretch to hold on to their wild card spot, they still lost in the first round. Although that game against San Diego gets a massive asterisk attached to it. The Colts were literally a late pass interference flag against the Jaguars early in the season away from being #1 in the AFC last year. I don't even need to mention the ultra Hebrew officiating that happened in overtime of that game. I don't think it counts against the concept of rest vs rust. The Colts got mega jewed by a laundry list of factors, and San Diego was promptly exposed and eliminated by a team the Colts beat on the road in their own stadium earlier that year.

2006 is my favorite example of why you shouldn't rest after clinching, because the Colts looked like they were on track to do what they're doing this year and then collapsed for about a solid month before finishing strong and dominating in the playoffs. The key to that postseason run was definitely getting Sanders and Clark back healthy to start the playoffs. It's this reason I think the team really needs to not tank the Jacksonville game following this week's game should they win and clinch. The game would essentially mean nothing for them other than going undefeated in their division, but they need to make sure that if Gonzalez does come back this year, he's not coming back in a game that means something. They did that with Marvin Harrison in 2007 and he essentially blew the game for them with a bad fumble.

After that they'd be 14-0 and probably should sit starters after that point. Strangely enough I think the Colts B team is still good enough to beat the Jets and Bills and would give Caldwell a pretty good opportunity to showcase his coaching ability without having Manning and his stud defense to fall back on.

Yeah I agree that they shouldn't rest a whole lot down the stretch. I've never seen a situation where resting your starters down the stretch helps out in the playoffs. Also I think going 19-0 is an accomplishment worth going for, if they go 19-0 it's pretty hard to argue anyone as a better all time QB than Peyton.

200 miles
12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts: Public Enemy No. 1 on Broncos' hit list

Steelers and Chargers are secondary, but the Colts take the cake.

I still can't forget about the 2003 and 2004 brutal blowouts.

J.T.
12-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Indianapolis Colts: Public Enemy No. 1 on Broncos' hit list

Steelers and Chargers are secondary, but the Colts take the cake.

I still can't forget about the 2003 and 2004 brutal blowouts.

I guess shit stomping the Chiefs gets that "lost to the Redskins and hid from Spurstalk until they got a win streak going again" stank off of you pretty well now doesn't it?

Dr Cox
12-08-2009, 03:21 PM
they will prolly lose

but go broncs!

Blake
12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
What did I say?..I remember saying Manning owns us, which is true, and I said I expect Denver to lose, which could still happen, although unlikely..

how exactly is it unlikely that Denver will lose to the Colts?

Shank
12-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Only thing I see for Mathis on any injury report is a neck strain.

Freeney's back.

He's dealing with a quad that knocked him out of the Titans game. Soft-tissue damage is the word. Polian not revealing anything yet.

J.T.
12-08-2009, 07:14 PM
He's dealing with a quad that knocked him out of the Titans game. Soft-tissue damage is the word. Polian not revealing anything yet.

Thanks for the update.

A good rule of thumb with the Colts in the Dungy era was that if you practice on Friday, you play on Sunday, and except maybe one fluke this year, that has held true under Caldwell. If Mathis practices tomorrow, he'll probably be good to go, but Friday is the practice to look for as far as what his projected gameday status should be.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Lol the Broncos.... Manning going to tear them apart.

Colts will lose when Manning only plays one series...

dirk4mvp
12-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Ty Law is still there right? That's probably why Bronco fan is excited for this game. Unfortunately for them, those days are over.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-08-2009, 08:42 PM
If the Colts win this can they wrap up number 1 seed?

Shank
12-11-2009, 10:46 AM
No Mathis Wed/Thurs, now Diem is hurt at RT. They're talking about moving Ugoh to RT for Sunday, if need be.

I'm still going Broncos 31, Colts 27

dirk4mvp
12-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Diem is hurt at RT.

That's great news for the Colts. There's 3 false starts they can do without every game.

peewee's lovechild
12-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Colts won't lose. They'll wrap up the #1 seed this weekend and then start resting everyone next weekend.

Hell, if they have a big enough lead, they'll probably start resting starters by the third quarter.

SpursFanFirst
12-11-2009, 02:19 PM
That's great news for the Colts. There's 3 false starts they can do without every game.

haha :tu

SpursFanFirst
12-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Colts won't lose. They'll wrap up the #1 seed this weekend and then start resting everyone next weekend.

Hell, if they have a big enough lead, they'll probably start resting starters by the third quarter.

I really hope Caldwell doesn't rest the players this season. I mean, a little is OK, but I hope he doesn't rest them so much that they lose the momentum they have going.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I really hope Caldwell doesn't rest the players this season. I mean, a little is OK, but I hope he rest them so much that they lose the momentum they have going.

Exactly :toast

J.T.
12-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Mathis and Diem will likely play.

HarlemHeat37
12-12-2009, 03:13 AM
I really don't see Indy resting their players after this..not this early..

This W could kill 2 birds though..beating the Colts would pretty much guarantee that Indy fucks Jacksonville next week out of anger alone(even though Indy would probably win either way)..

A loss could mean a more laid-back Colts vs. Jacksonville, possibly even seeing them rest their guys more than they usually would..

at least IMO..

Dr Cox
12-12-2009, 10:38 AM
man im pumped for tommrow

go broncs!

LOL texans
12-12-2009, 10:43 AM
No Mathis Wed/Thurs, now Diem is hurt at RT. They're talking about moving Ugoh to RT for Sunday, if need be.

:lmao

I guess reading comic books all day really does bring down one's intelligence.

LOL texans
12-12-2009, 10:44 AM
I really hope Caldwell doesn't rest the players this season. I mean, a little is OK, but I hope he rest them so much that they lose the momentum they have going.

I hope Caldwell doesn't take the Dungy approach and rest players. I've always hated that.

Shank
12-12-2009, 12:26 PM
:lmao

I guess reading comic books all day really does bring down one's intelligence.

Still going with the comic book thing? Why?

SpursFanFirst
12-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Mathis and Diem will likely play.

Diem is definitely playing Sunday.
I didn't ask about Mathis, but I can, if someone really wants to know.

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 02:03 PM
crow in my mouth..

SpursFanFirst
12-13-2009, 02:25 PM
crow in my mouth..

Hey, you're the only Bronco fan to show up so far. :tu

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 02:26 PM
McDaniels is killing us..4th down here we go, run up the middle probably..

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 02:26 PM
obviously..how did I know?..so our passing game is hurting them, but McDaniels keeps calling running plays..this is some of the worst coaching I've ever seen in any sport..

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 02:29 PM
This team is just killing itself..

McDaniels is bailing the Colts out hard, they're probably laughing about it on the sidelines..

Dawk gets an INT and then that idiot Reid gets a taunting penalty..this is ridiculous, and it's not how you beat a fucking undefeated team..

SpursFanFirst
12-13-2009, 02:34 PM
McDaniels is bailing the Colts out hard, they're probably laughing about it on the sidelines..

Well, I don't think I'd go so far as to say McDaniels is bailing the Colts out...but it certainly isn't helping the Broncos.

HarlemHeat37
12-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Any time you go away from your strengths and play to the other team's strengths, you're bailing the other team out..

the Colts are putting their entire D up front, they aren't even respecting the pass..Orton is throwing some nice passes so far, and he's putting up good numbers..Moreno isn't doing anything..McDaniels keeps running and running for some reason, even twice on 4th down..it's disgusting..

Peyton Manning throws a rare INT and we pick up stupid penalties instead of kicking for 3..very frustrating..

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Who was the stupid shit that guaranteed a Denver win and started this stupid ass thread?

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 05:14 PM
man im pumped for tommrow

go broncs!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 05:15 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Shank
12-13-2009, 05:59 PM

Who are you?

And you're mocking when someone shows faith in their team and predicts a win? Really? You know that happens daily, right?

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 06:47 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Shank
12-13-2009, 07:18 PM

Hi, Stretch. What's up? Excited about Mavs-Hornets tomorrow night?

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Who are you?

And you're mocking when someone shows faith in their team and predicts a win? Really? You know that happens daily, right?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Shank
12-13-2009, 07:28 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ok.

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Ok.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

Shank
12-13-2009, 07:31 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

Ok.

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Ok.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:36 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:37 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:38 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:39 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
12-13-2009, 07:39 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

nevetslc
12-13-2009, 07:56 PM
:downspin::lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:downspin:

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Colts defense did a solid job for most of the day. I was impressed with their rush defense especially on 3rd and short situations.

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi, Stretch. What's up? Excited about Mavs-Hornets tomorrow night?

Excited about Comic Con?

LOL texans
12-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Hey Skank, did you change your evil Spiderman avatar because I made fun of it and you?

spurtech09
12-16-2009, 12:17 AM
colts are too good.....colts will win again