PDA

View Full Version : What would you do with Osama?

DMX7
12-06-2009, 06:11 PM
I don't care what you think will happen, but if we were to capture him, what would you want done to him before he's killed?

baseline bum
12-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Make him receive Lexington Steel all the way.

Shaolin-Style
12-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Torture him for info, via not so clean ways.

spursncowboys
12-06-2009, 06:47 PM
first, you have to read him his miranda rights.

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
theyre called miranda warnings now

exstatic
12-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Put him in a remotely controlled small airplane, and fly it into a condemned building just to show him what he's been cowardly missing.

balli
12-06-2009, 08:25 PM
It doesn't matter. I'd fuck him up, but yeah, look at how shitty and divided and scared Americans are these days.
Dude won.

EVAY
12-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Put him in a remotely controlled small airplane, and fly it into a condemned building just to show him what he's been cowardly missing.

I like the way you think.:toast

Cant_Be_Faded
12-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Force him to mate with Sarah Palin and raise the kid to be heir to the country of Slovenia.

spursncowboys
12-06-2009, 09:28 PM
make him watch jane fonda movies.

whottt
12-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Cut of his hands, cut out his tongue, blind him, deafen him, change his sex to female and force him to live the rest of his life as the only female in an all male Afghani, Saudi or Somalian Prison under the same form of Sharia the Taliban imposed upon the women of Afghanistan and he would have liked to impose upon all the women living in areas that were once the Ottoman Empire. No doctors, covered in stifling burqa, he gets his ass kicked anytime a part of his skin shows and if he gets raped it's his fault, and he gets his ass kicked for that too. Hopefully he will have a long long life under his own definition of a good muslim woman...but somehow I doubt it.

Spursfan092120
12-06-2009, 09:38 PM
The victim was first bound with barbed wire and his mouth stuffed with rags. Next, the guards would snake a tube down the victim's nasal passage and bloat his belly with water. Once that was finished, the guards would kick and beat the poor sap's midsection until his stomach lining burst and and death ensued.

http://folk.ntnu.no/erlenkra/Daily Radar Feature - 20 Gnarliest Torture Devices of All Time-filer/tort16.jpg

EmptyMan
12-06-2009, 09:54 PM
1. Break him out of jail
2. Recapture him
3. ?????
4. Profit - Collect Bounty.

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 10:54 PM
make him listen to all the published works of eminem, then punch him the face

AussieFanKurt
12-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Make him receive Lexington Steel all the way.

:lmao:lmao

Oh, Gee!!
12-07-2009, 09:27 AM
make him center--all the pics I've seen make him look like he's 7 feet tall

MiamiHeat
12-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Death by hanging.

Hold committee's (NO COURTS) to review all the evidence, agree that Osama is to blame, then hang him. No trial.

DarkReign
12-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Try him by jury, hope your prosecutor did a good job, find him guilty and summarily hang him until he is dead.

AussieFanKurt
12-07-2009, 04:36 PM
death by torture

leo_d
12-07-2009, 05:15 PM
death by torture

Doing that is surrender to his logic.

The best way to really f*ck him is have trial, find him guilty, ande make him spend the rest of his life in jail.

That is the way the greatest country on earth should behave.

baseline bum
12-07-2009, 05:42 PM

The best way to really f*ck him is have trial, find him guilty, ande make him spend the rest of his life in jail.

How could anyone seriously argue against the death penalty for someone directly responsible for murdering, what 3000 people?

Slomo
12-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Force him to mate with Sarah Palin and raise the kid to be heir to the country of Slovenia.

Seeing how those two people own the US political landscape, Slovenia would then probably successfully invade North America and create a polka version of the Star-Spangled Banner - admit it, fear will keep you awake tonight.

EmptyMan
12-07-2009, 06:07 PM

I dunno, he lived in a cave much of his life, eating goat meat, and surrounded by smelly gentlemen.

Prison would be http://lolfed.com/wp-content/uploads/borat-very-nice.jpg

Crookshanks
12-07-2009, 06:42 PM

Are you serious? Osama is an animal - and he should be slaughtered like one. Hang him by his ankles, slit his throat and let him bleed out - then toss him in a meat grinder and feed him to the prisoners at Gitmo.

Nbadan
12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
...the worst thing you can do to a rich man is make him a poor man......

jacobdrj
12-07-2009, 10:07 PM
I would put him in prison for life.

leo_d
12-08-2009, 07:48 AM
How could anyone seriously argue against the death penalty for someone directly responsible for murdering, what 3000 people?

I think Osama would suffer more becomming a prisioner for life of the system that he hates than death.

Are you serious? Osama is an animal - and he should be slaughtered like one. Hang him by his ankles, slit his throat and let him bleed out - then toss him in a meat grinder and feed him to the prisoners at Gitmo.

Treating others without any hummanity because he feels he`s entitled to do so, is exactly what Bin Laden does. If you treat him like an animal you are not better than him. He may suffer and die but his cause will win. Torturing people is not what the USA should stand for.

DarkReign
12-08-2009, 10:58 AM
leo_d gets it.

Try him. If the evidence is a damning as we all think it is, then the case is a slam dunk. Let him air his defense as his lawyers see fit.

If guilty, hang him or send him to Jackson State Prison in Michigan. Put him in with the other murderers, rapists and violent offenders. Actually.....second thought....dont do that. He's Muslim and over half the prison population is Muslim.

No...fuck it.

Hang him.

balli
12-08-2009, 12:35 PM
If they ever get him, I hope his execution is public. Like it should be on every TV station. People should be able to go into arenas and watch it on jumbotrons. I understand the point about discretion and us being better than him... but there's something innately primal about public executions. And as a spectator, I'd like to take part.

baseline bum
12-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Treating others without any hummanity because he feels he`s entitled to do so, is exactly what Bin Laden does. If you treat him like an animal you are not better than him. He may suffer and die but his cause will win. Torturing people is not what the USA should stand for.

If I ever saw him, I'd put a hollow-point in his forehead and not think twice about it. I'm certainly better than him, because I don't incite impressionable youth to become mass murderers of innocents.

Mr. Peabody
12-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Try him in a court of law, get the conviction, and have him spend the rest of his life in prison.

doobs
12-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I'd kill him and accept the consequences.

Bukefal
12-09-2009, 08:02 AM
They won't capture him and they won't do anything to him. If the USA really wanted to get him, they would have done so already some years ago. How can you people really believe that Osama is out there somewhere escaping for the Americans and the Americans are so hard searching for him? Come on. They know where he is, and what he does.

They probably even have much contact from time to time and sit next to eachother on the same table discussing their dirty secret deals behind the curtains, which we the 'ordinary' sheep people do not have any clue off.

We don't know shit, what happens, what will happen and what happened.

He was financed by the USA, supported and trained. Then he probably made a good deal with Bush and they made it look like he was the biggest terrorist on earth on the run for the Americans who are trying to track him down. Wake up.

If you want to do something to Osama, you should do that same thing to your own former president also.

Maybe the only way this guy will show up is, just before and in time for elections. If they have the interest to do so. Then they will make a deal with him that they catch him and show to the people "Hoorayyy we got him" now vote!!

EmptyMan
12-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Make him cell mates with Manson and make it a reality tv show.

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2009, 08:42 AM
i wont kill him, i get the 50m bounty...

then leave him in a cell to rot

spurms
12-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Tim Osman is a product of the CIA, he will never be captured, the best you can hope for is that they post a fake media piece of him being blown the pieces.

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 11:00 PM

winner. have the intro some cheesy 70's jingle like the odd couple.

EmptyMan
12-09-2009, 11:21 PM
I've envisioned something along the lines of the first 10 seconds of The Wayans Brothers intro:

uuni-ZOcO-4

AussieFanKurt
12-09-2009, 11:27 PM

fuckk yehhh

jdev82
12-10-2009, 12:15 AM
can you believe the people who posted revenge messages in this thread, and the thread creator are voters and contributors to the american political scheme? once you realize that, you begin to see whats wrong with the system. its chock full of whiney 12 year olds with the right to vote. fuck you people.