PDA

View Full Version : Hello...all!

relic
12-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm new to this forum but I have been reading a couple of threads here. I have to say there alot of passionate spurs fan I love it, despite all the negative threads. I think we as fans are expecting to win every game and are not to used to losing. But just wanted to say whats up, and I would love POP to use this starting five:

Parker
Mason
Duncan
McDyess
Bogans

second unit:
Manu
Hill
RJ
Blair
Ian
:lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

TIMMYD!
12-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Hello governor!

relic
12-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Nice Boobs!!

mookie2001
12-06-2009, 11:21 PM
rofl classic first post.

DesignatedT
12-06-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm new to this forum but I have been reading a couple of threads here. I have to say there alot of passionate spurs fan I love it, despite all the negative threads. I think we as fans are expecting to win every game and are not to used to losing. But just wanted to say whats up, and I would love POP to use this starting five:

Parker
Mason
Duncan
McDyess
Bogans

second unit:
Manu
Hill
RJ
Blair
Ian
:lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

welcome to the forum, and i dont see anyway that jefferson gets moved out of the starting 5.. he is their to stay.

relic
12-06-2009, 11:37 PM
I see your point, I just love the way RJ plays with the second unit, there super fast, and athletic. When Parker and Duncan were out that unit was the unit that won those games. Plus Mason does great starting, we wont miss Bonners three ball and we have other ball handler.

EP Money Man
12-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Get Manhimi in the starting lineup. I mean COME ON!!

Is he retarted?

Lets go!!! :flag:Were "all in" this year anyways. Just do it. I mean if we can play a rook (that is a beast) that gets in foul trouble early (3 in 1st Q) lets just start Yawn. Let Yawn and Tim mix it up. Besides Dice should be a backup for Tim to limit Tim's minutes.

Starting 5:
Yawn C
Tim PF
Manu SF/SG/PG
Bogans SG
Tony PG

Yeah thats right, like Pop said when we were going down in the playoffs, its time, the "BIG THREE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHER!!!"

Just limit Manu's minutes, take him or Bogans out first 6 mins and bring in Hill first.

Bench should then be:
Hill SG/PG (first to come in)
Dice PF/C
Blair PF/C
RJ SF
Mase SG (PG but not really)

Fin's injury is a blessing in disguise. And Bonner should be a situational player (almost no situations).

Bukefal
12-07-2009, 07:03 AM
:

This true, because we have been there, done that. We already have 4 rings. It's extremely hard to satisfy a spurs fan after that with something less. Spurs fans are getting used to winning and do not accept less. But what about the other teams? What about the other fanbases? Imagine how Mavs fans would feel or the Bobcats or the Grizzlies. They never won anything.

So, I think, as spurs fans we should be extremely satisfied, we had very good years and still a very good team. We have been there and we should not set the standard so high. Losing is not so bad. But of course if we can manage to get a championship out of this season, that's awesome and we should hope for that.

Anyway, Welcome! :toast

Brazil
12-07-2009, 07:26 AM
welcome

Mel_13
12-07-2009, 07:32 AM
welcome

Mason/Bogans starting on the wing? Too small.

I'd start Mason/RJ.

urunobili
12-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Welcome to ST :tu

orantom
12-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Nice Boobs!!

http://up.twochong.com/file.aspx?file=200912722238200

austN Spur
12-07-2009, 01:46 PM
raise my post count by saying Bienvenidos and Go Spurs Go.

Fpoonsie
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
rofl classic first post.

:lmao

TJastal
12-07-2009, 02:01 PM
RJ might play better individually in the 2nd unit, but the 1st unit needs his size and athleticism at the small forward, not to mention his rebounding.

The starting 5 you mentioned with 3 small guards is something Don Nelson would probably try though. :lol

lefty
12-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Your post is shitty, but welcome !

ManuTP9
12-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Welcome Bro!

Universal
12-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Your post is shitty, but welcome !
:lol
btw, I'm also "new" here (after years of lurking)

lefty
12-07-2009, 03:56 PM
:lol
btw, I'm also "new" here (after years of lurking)
Welcome to you too !

LOL@MavsFan
12-07-2009, 03:59 PM
anyway Spurstalk is quite a comfort place for dumbasses to post and I hope you'll stick to what you've chosen even after realizing how badly this website got fucked by those exasperating dumbasses.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/Chiang_Kai-shek_in_full_uniform.jpeg/180px-Chiang_Kai-shek_in_full_uniform.jpeg <---- WTF is this? :rollin