PDA

View Full Version : Again

SPARKY
04-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Man who gives a fuck what some beat writer/talking head/former player has to say about the Spurs? It will be settled on the court this postseason just like any other. So stop bitching and stop writing them angry emails.

Have some confidence in your team and roll.

timvp
04-22-2005, 03:17 PM
http://www.nato.int/pictures/review/9706/b0700003.jpg

IceColdBrewski
04-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Hate to admit it. But I've come to the conclusion that Spurs fans are the most overly sensitive, and defensive fans on the planet. I don't know why either. Maybe because it's the only game in town.

MadDog73
04-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah, i admit, I take the Spurs WAY too seriously. I get way too mad at Laker fans who seem to let little things like not making the playoffs roll off their backs. Kinda jealous of that, actually.

As a local, I feel like San Antonio gets a bad rap anyway, like we're Hicksville instead of one of the 10th largest cities. So maybe that idignation just naturally spills over to being over-defensive about our Spurs.

Oh, well, there are worse qualities fans can have...

Obstructed_View
04-22-2005, 04:02 PM
As a local, I feel like San Antonio gets a bad rap anyway, like we're Hicksville instead of one of the 10th largest cities.

Where else but Hicksville would they try to make the strippers wear name tags? Seriously, get a sense of humor about it. San Antonio is a city with a small-town feel that sometimes does goofy stuff. That's part of what makes it great.

MadDog73
04-23-2005, 11:30 AM
Where else but Hicksville would they try to make the strippers wear name tags? Seriously, get a sense of humor about it. San Antonio is a city with a small-town feel that sometimes does goofy stuff. That's part of what makes it great.

LOL! Too true. We're one wacky and crazy place to live... esp. during Fiesta time!

HB22inSA
04-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Hate to admit it. But I've come to the conclusion that Spurs fans are the most overly sensitive, and defensive fans on the planet. I don't know why either. Maybe because it's the only game in town.

I couldn't agree more.