PDA

View Full Version : When will the Lakers lose next?

21_Blessings
12-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Now that Kobe's shot put them over the 7 straight win hump the Lakers looked poised for a run. Maybe.

Rest of December:

Utah
Minny
@Utah
@Chicago
@Milwaukee
@New Jersey
@Detroit
OKC
Cleveland

Salt Lake City is going to be a tough W though.

Donkeybong
12-07-2009, 02:35 AM
I have a feeling it's going to be Milwaukee.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-07-2009, 02:36 AM
They have been given such a cushy home-heavy schedule so far, therefore they will go 0-5 on their road trip :toast

Donkeybong
12-07-2009, 02:37 AM
They have been given such a cushy home-heavy schedule so far, therefore they will go 0-5 on their road trip :toast

Best road team in the NBA last year

KSeal
12-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Best road team in the NBA last year

Just ignore him, he's just being the shitty, unclever, unfunny troll he's supposed to be.

iggypop123
12-07-2009, 02:49 AM
i thought that was jay cutler?

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 03:02 AM
@Utah

TheMACHINE
12-07-2009, 03:16 AM
@Utah

ChrisRichards
12-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Now that Kobe's shot put them over the 7 straight win hump the Lakers looked poised for a run. Maybe.

Rest of December:

Utah
Minny
@Utah
@Chicago
@Milwaukee
@New Jersey
@Detroit
OKC
Cleveland

utah then they will lose those other 2 games too

Ghazi
12-07-2009, 03:24 AM
@ Utah I'd say... playin a team twice in a short span is usualy split.

usdane
12-07-2009, 03:40 AM
Was going to say Bobcats, but since we don't play them until Feb. We play the LeBroom, the slow tired towers and the Cavs on x-mas at home so that should be a win.

I am going with Jan 8th away against the Blazers; we never win there.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 04:17 AM
Was going to say Bobcats, but since we don't play them until Feb. We play the LeBroom, the slow tired towers and the Cavs on x-mas at home so that should be a win.

I am going with Jan 8th away against the Blazers; we never win there.

So you're saying we are going on a 26 game win streak? :lol That's not happening kid.

Danny.Zhu
12-07-2009, 04:48 AM
None of the above. To this point, only Celtics and Magic have some shot to beat Lakers.

ginobili's bald spot
12-07-2009, 04:51 AM
None of the above. To this point, only Celtics and Magic have some shot to beat Lakers.

The lakers will sleep walk through a random game here or there and it will cost them games against lesser opponents. It's a pretty normal thing for them.

Chieflion
12-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Bold prediction: They will lose against New Jersey.

Chillen
12-07-2009, 05:34 AM
They could win them all or be in a tough situation on some back to back games. Teams you wouldn't even think on that list could beat them, just might.

I'm guessing:
@Utah (tough place to get a W for sure)
@Chicago (Bulls will want to prove something)
Vs Cleveland (close game like Miami, but LeBron goes nuts)
@Phoenix (Phoenix will be ready to avenge the 2 losses this year)

Though something tells me they will win them all except 2 of them....

Brazil
12-07-2009, 07:28 AM
I don't know and I don't care. Saying that the Lakers are the fucking boss of the league, for the moment they can do what they want.

JK2
12-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Just ignore him, he's just being the shitty, unclever, unfunny troll he's supposed to be.I wonder what Boston's, Cleveland's, Orlando's or Dallas' record would look like if 17 of their first 21 games were at home...

pauls931
12-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Bold prediction: They will lose against New Jersey.

Didn't check the date of this post, but if it's after NJ already won a game then nope.

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 08:09 AM
I wonder what Boston's, Cleveland's, Orlando's or Dallas' record would look like if 17 of their first 21 games were at home...

:lmao

KSeal
12-07-2009, 08:10 AM
I wonder what Boston's, Cleveland's, Orlando's or Dallas' record would look like if 17 of their first 21 games were at home...

Well the Mavs couldn't beat a pathetic 6 man GS team at home so it probably wouldn't make much of a difference for them. And I was more referring to the 0-5 road trip prediction, brilliant! Awesome trolling!

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 08:19 AM

Please. They quit in the first round of the '09 Playoffs.

Maybe if Harpring was there to see them they'd be lest apt to quit, but, ain't nobody watchin'.

Allanon
12-07-2009, 09:04 AM
In his post-game of the 8th win, Bynum was saying he'd love to have a long win streak this year.

That'd be cool if he can deliver.

21_Blessings
12-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Maybe if Harpring was there to see them they'd be lest apt to quit, but, ain't nobody watchin'.

Yeah but Boozer's contract year and he's been smelling the money lately.

JamStone
12-07-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm going to say sometime in 2015.

urunobili
12-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Okc

Allanon
12-07-2009, 09:55 AM

Rest of December:

Utah
Minny
@Utah
@Chicago
@Milwaukee
@New Jersey
@Detroit
OKC
Cleveland
@Sacramento
@Phoenix
Golden State

I added in 3 more games to close out the 2009 part of the schedule. They're all winnable, Only top 2 teams of the bunch are Cavs and Suns and I think the Lakers match up very well against those 2 teams.

Most feared would be @Energy Solutions Arena and @Sacramento and possibly @ Suns.

Best game of the bunch has gotta be Christmas vs Shaq and LeBron.

Muser
12-07-2009, 10:33 AM
I added in 3 more games to close out the 2009 part of the schedule. They're all winnable, Only top 2 teams of the bunch are Cavs and Suns and I think the Lakers match up very well against those 2 teams.

Most feared would be @Energy Solutions Arena and @Sacramento and possibly @ Suns.

Best game of the bunch has gotta be Christmas vs Shaq and LeBron.

I look forward to the Lakers raping the LeBrons.

JamStone
12-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Utah
Minny
@Utah
@Chicago
@Milwaukee
@New Jersey
@Detroit
OKC
Cleveland

All of those games definitely winnable, but also of note is that three of those five games on that road trip are second games of back-to-backs, Utah, Milwaukee, and Detroit. Lakers should win all three of those, but it wouldn't be hugely surprising if they lose any of those three, perhaps a couple of them if they have very tough games in the first game of any of those respective B2Bs.

The Gemini Method
12-07-2009, 04:45 PM
You know what's amazing about this season's 9-game winning streak? It was longer than any streak they had last year. I believe the longest they had was 8. I don't know how long this one will go, but out of those games in which are listed, I'd give Utah the edge in being the next to beat the Lakers. We have troubles in SLC and we've pretty much beaten the majority on that list already. Cleveland could be troublesome.

IronMexican
12-07-2009, 04:49 PM
You know what's amazing about this season's 9-game winning streak? It was longer than any streak they had last year. I believe the longest they had was 8. I don't know how long this one will go, but out of those games in which are listed, I'd give Utah the edge in being the next to beat the Lakers. We have troubles in SLC and we've pretty much beaten the majority on that list already. Cleveland could be troublesome.

I don't think the Lakers ever got over 7 last season. I remember they had won 7 to start the season and had 7 in a row once or twice after that.

The Gemini Method
12-07-2009, 04:51 PM
You may be right...either way, they've surpassed it this year...it's good to see the team actually playing like they have found cohesion.

LOL@MavsFan
12-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Who cares?

The Gemini Method
12-07-2009, 04:58 PM
What streak? As far as I'm concerned we're 0-2 for the season. Who gives a shit if we beat up on a bunch of scrubs. This was the route that the Cavs took last season.

What? Seriously? This isn't College Football, everyone plays everyone...it isn't like we're Boise St. and play in the WAC or something like that. If you want a real measure to your nonsencial madness, then say the Lakers are 0-0...because that's when Pau made his season debut.

IronMexican
12-07-2009, 05:00 PM
I really want to see the Lakers against the Celtics. They still scare me.

Killakobe81
12-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Utah in Utah ... (but Utah at home is possible)

The Gemini Method
12-07-2009, 05:02 PM
I really want to see the Lakers against the Celtics. They still scare me.

Yeah, I felt a little uneasy about the Xmas game and thought for sure the Lakers would lose the game 2nd to last game against Boston w/o Bynum last year. This year, I'm a little worried about Boston, but then again, with a championship last year--I am enjoying the season alot more than last year. Less stressful...so whatever happens, happens.

The Gemini Method
12-07-2009, 05:12 PM
First off, after reading a good portion of what your post--calling someone an asshat and/or idiot is hypocrisy at its finest. Why play any of the scrub teams then? What's the point if they're on the schedule. You think Josh Howard or J.R. Smith are on par with the impact of what Gasol brings to the Lakers' tables? The majority of your posts are void of any intellect. It is no wonder why Laker fans around here get called out by the fans of other teams. You resort to calling names like so many Laker fans that bring a negative light to the team.

You beat whom you play each night--scrub teams have notoriously given the Lakers a tough go and to see them beat these teams by double-digits is not something to disregard because each victory is important.

Killakobe81
12-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Lakers fans unite! we get enough crap from the haters here ...hey even Laker fans can disagree on whose the MVP of the team or if our bench sux ...but yal going to far IMHO. No one should accuse someone of being a dyksuk because they choose to ne cordial to Spur fans and no one should be considered a troll or flamer if tehy choose to go 2 war ...that's what message boards are for. Intelligent debate (rarely) chest bumping (when your team is on top) and cliff jumping (for some) after every loss who am i (or anyone else) 2 judge?

Muser
12-27-2009, 05:40 PM
I look forward to the Lakers raping the LeBrons.

my bad

:lol