PDA

View Full Version : Why people hate Kobe and not Lebron

da_suns_fan
12-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Watch Kobe act like a hard ass and purposely refuse to even acknowledge his teammates after making a lucky bank shot:

b-3s90fR1ak

Now watch Lebron bear hug Verajo(spelling) as if Verajo just hit the game winner:

3fD1MNjkPFs

Kobe's just such a douche bag.

djohn2oo8
12-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Kobe doesn't dance like he just lost his virginity..Enter King James

23LeBronJames23
12-07-2009, 10:23 PM

da_suns_fan
12-07-2009, 10:23 PM
gyzptZmvVGk&feature=player_embedded#at=61

0:51 seconds. THe Chuckster shows why he was one of the most entertaining players ever to play the game.

Also, that clip shows Majerle's game winner over the Lakers at 1:06 but doesnt show how he was so excited he jumped into the crowd and celebrated with the Fans.

Darthkiller
12-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Skip Bayless feels offended

atxrocker
12-07-2009, 10:24 PM
who in the fuck said that nobody hates lebronze?

MiamiHeat
12-07-2009, 10:30 PM
kobe's a fake personality

you can tell he's a huge fake.

da_suns_fan
12-07-2009, 10:31 PM
who in the fuck said that nobody hates lebronze?

Im sure theres haters.

But Kobes, by far, the most polarizing player in the league. He tries so hard to be cool he comes off as insecure and a phony.

WHen I met SI's Jack Mcallum at his signing of "07 seconds or less", he said to me that Kobe was the most disingenuous player he'd ever met.

SenorSpur
12-07-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm an equal opportunity hater.

LeBron is becoming more and more of a douche bag each season. Especially with all his shimmying and showing up opponents, to his fake modesty and crusades to retire Jordan's number - as if the NBA started in 1984.

Allanon
12-07-2009, 10:46 PM
This thread is a FAIL.

Kobe Bryant is the most popular player in the NBA. Nowadays, Kobe's only hated by certain fans that hate his 4 rings.

If Kobe was hated on that much, LeBron would be leading jersey sales, but he's not.

Venti Quattro
12-07-2009, 10:49 PM
At least Kobe has the rings to validate your hate :lol:

Smooth Criminal
12-07-2009, 11:56 PM
:lmao weakest attempt yet. Kobe was wrong at his game-winner etiquette so he's a bad person

Culburn369
12-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Same place/Same reaction when Horry skull fucked the Kings in '02.

Findog
12-08-2009, 12:02 AM
I like Kobe better than LeBron. Kobe doesn't break out in dance every time the Lakers score a basket during a regular-season game against 7-11 teams in December

Scola
12-08-2009, 12:03 AM
He tries so hard to be cool he comes off as insecure and a phony.

timtonymanu
12-08-2009, 12:03 AM
I actually like Kobe. He has a right to act the way he does.

LeBron, I can't stand. And he tries to cover it up with this good guy image. And I hate it when he chews on his mouthguard.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
12-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Watch Kobe act like a hard ass and purposely refuse to even acknowledge his teammates after making a lucky bank shot:

b-3s90fR1ak

Now watch Lebron bear hug Verajo(spelling) as if Verajo just hit the game winner:

3fD1MNjkPFs

Trying to make something out of nothing.

How bout standing in front of the podium when you get knock off out of the playoffs.

Donkeybong
12-08-2009, 12:09 AM
This thread reeks of faggotry.

ffadicted
12-08-2009, 12:10 AM
I love Van Gundy's reaction in that video

"Well... what the fuck can you do lol"

PGDynasty24
12-08-2009, 12:12 AM
he makes a thread about this 4 days later...are you mad much??? Maybe because that licking the Lakeshow just put on the Suns still hurts you

Smooth Criminal
12-08-2009, 12:15 AM
I don't think he was brash enough. He should have jumped on the scorers table screaming, "this is my muthafuccing house." Not, "oh, it was a lucky shot." Fuck Wade, make that fucker feel it. Ammo had the right idea, he just had no support.

1000 times this. Kobe says: Lucky Shot

Wade Says: This is my fucking house

Who's the bigger douchebag?

Smooth Criminal
12-08-2009, 12:16 AM
I actually like Kobe. He has a right to act the way he does.

LeBron, I can't stand. And he tries to cover it up with this good guy image. And I hate it when he chews on his mouthguard.

I hate anyone and everyone who does that

Donkeybong
12-08-2009, 12:22 AM
btw, watch this video.

http://www.lakersmedia.com/Flash/heat-at-lakers-1204-kobe-buzzer-beater.html

It'll show all the teammate hugging your heart desires.

KidCongo
12-08-2009, 12:24 AM
I hate anyone and everyone who does that

You hate someone that chews on their mouthguard. You got issues.

Venti Quattro
12-08-2009, 12:25 AM
For one that's gross.

Secondly when you chew your mouthguard it doesn't serve its purpose anymore.

Allanon
12-08-2009, 12:28 AM

I personally don't "hate" LeBron for this but it's sick.

I look away from the screen when players start chewing on their mouth piece and the spit starts dripping and shit.

Smooth Criminal
12-08-2009, 12:30 AM

I don't necessarily hate them as people, I hate that they insist on chewing on their nasty mouthguard.

cobbler
12-08-2009, 12:30 AM

b-3s90fR1ak

3fD1MNjkPFs

Kobe in post game interview: "It was a lucky shot"

Lebron in post game interview: "For me... a second is a long time... for others its very short"

Kobe is the most popular NBA player today and the merchandise sales prove it.

This thread and the OP are total FAILURES!

Smooth Criminal
12-08-2009, 12:32 AM
For one that's gross.

Secondly when you chew your mouthguard it doesn't serve its purpose anymore.

I look away from the screen when players start chewing on their mouth piece and the spit starts dripping and shit.

Jameer Nelson and Udonis Haslem do it too. It's disgusting

Allanon
12-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Jameer Nelson and Udonis Haslem do it too. It's disgusting

Don't even start with Jameer...that fool made me miss alot of Finals game time cuz I'd look away every time they showed his spit dripping mouth piece.

Some really gross shit.

KidCongo
12-08-2009, 12:39 AM

:lol I have honestly never seen spit fall from a players mouth after chewing on a mouth guard, even people I have played footy with that chewed on their mouth guard.

If I see it it will become one of those things I never miss after you see it once.

mystargtr34
12-08-2009, 01:32 AM
All that sweat that drips of Kobe is disgusting.

LeBron > Kobe.

TheMACHINE
12-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Damn...Lebron acts like thats the first time he has ever hit a buzzer beater from the 3 point line.

Kobe acts like "damn straight..i did it again."

ezau
12-08-2009, 03:12 AM
I hate kobe because he's been the Spurs' killer for years, that's all.

jacobdrj
12-08-2009, 03:42 AM
Before '03, I didn't 'hate' Kobe. I respected him, I was even warming up to him as a person (very smart interviews lead me to believe him an interesting person.) After '03, I lost respect for him, and saw him as nothing but a basketball player, one worthy of never rooting for.

LeBron: I don't particularly enjoy his game. I appreciate the passes, and I am in awe of the athleticism, but his team holds no interest to me. His story is not compelling. I respect his skill, and he has done little for me to not respect him as a person. I don't think he is quite as interesting of a person as Kobe, (not calling LeBron dumb, but not quite on the intellectual level of Kobe). If he does something in the same vein as Kobe's issue in '03, I may start rooting against him as well...

Muser
12-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Now this is reaching.

Kriz-Maxima
12-08-2009, 08:31 AM
I like Kobe, he is not only skilled but pretty willful. Of all the stars (top ones) he always seemed as the one who got the least respect from the refs, particularly when compared to dudes like Lebron and Wade.

I started liking Kobe when I saw a Cavs/Lakers and a Heat/Lakers game after the whole Colorado thing. Whistles were flying left and right for Wade and Lebron, not at minimal contact, but with no contact at all. Kobe on the other hand was getting mugged, he would get hit on his jumper, 3 or 4 guys would hit him when he attacked the basket, he would get hacked pushed around and the refs would blatantly ignore it. He didn't get a tech, he didn't cry at it after the games, he just kept going at it.

wanggi
12-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Frankly, I like Kobe but I don't like the Lakers. I like the Cavs but I don't like LeBron.

da_suns_fan
12-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I like Kobe better than LeBron. Kobe doesn't break out in dance every time the Lakers score a basket during a regular-season game against 7-11 teams in December

I dont know the incident youre talking about but I agree that what youre describing is immature and bad form.

I dont care. Lebron doesnt bother me. He's a bit immature but at least he's not a phony.

da_suns_fan
12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Damn...Lebron acts like thats the first time he has ever hit a buzzer beater from the 3 point line.

Kobe acts like "damn straight..i did it again."

Im surprised Kobe didnt ask Sasha Vujacic and Derek Fisher to hoist him up on their shoulders.

da_suns_fan
12-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Kobe in post game interview: "It was a lucky shot"

Lebron in post game interview: "For me... a second is a long time... for others its very short"

Kobe is the most popular NBA player today and the merchandise sales prove it.

This thread and the OP are total FAILURES!

"Kobe Sucks! Kobe Sucks!"

- Every arena in the league :lol

Or just read any of the million articles wondering why Kobe Bryant is the most polarizing athlete in sports (not just the NBA)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7RNWO_en&q=Kobe+bryant+polarizing&start=0&sa=N

Chieflion
12-08-2009, 11:27 AM
"Kobe Sucks! Kobe Sucks!"

- Every arena in the league :lol
Sorry, what happened in Boston during the 2005-2007 days? MVP, MVP. I am sorry. This thread is reaching.

monosylab1k
12-08-2009, 11:39 AM
gyzptZmvVGk&feature=player_embedded#at=61

0:51 seconds. THe Chuckster shows why he was one of the most entertaining players ever to play the game.

I love Barkley but it's funny how he ran right by the white teammate to go hug a black teammate.

duhoh
12-08-2009, 11:42 AM

b-3s90fR1ak

3fD1MNjkPFs

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm_statue.jpg

chubster
12-08-2009, 11:43 AM
What's this "phony, phony" mantra everyone keeps talking about? What's a definition of "real"? I hear people say it all the time; "I'm keeping it real" but I still don't get what being a "real" person actually mean to them. Gold teeth? Surrounding yourself with big ass ho's? Claim you've been shot and stabbed fifty times? Demand every team to retire #23?

If there's a guideline about being a "real" person, someone please let me know. I don't want people to think I'm some sort of Frankenstein monster or homunculus.

The Gemini Method
12-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I've been stabbed three times...I'm keeping it realz.

lefty
12-08-2009, 12:48 PM
I used to prefer Kobe to Lebron

But now, I much prefer Kobe.

Lecrown has become a douchebag and an attention whore, whereas Kobe is focusing on winning

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
12-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Lecrown has become a douchebag and an attention whore, whereas Kobe is focusing on winning

Exactly, Kobe during the summer was working on his post game with Olajuwon. I wonder what Lebron was doing? Probably practicing his dance moves with Lil Mama from ABDC.