PDA

View Full Version : Shut the ---- up

JustinJDW
12-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Nobody wants to hear this shit today guys. We played a great game. Matt Bonner is a fucking beast. Quit fucking crying like little fucking babies, and get a fucking life. Yeah, it was close, and we would have won if it wasn't for those two rim outs, but it was still a great fucking game, and I am happy with how my Spurs played.

So please, don't even start with these stupid "FIRE POP NOW" threads and "SPURS SUCK" threads and "TRADE TIMMY AND TONY" threads. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

Peace.

balli
12-07-2009, 11:29 PM
lol. Don't swear in thread titles.

mexicanjunior
12-07-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm sure the FO appreciates your support...

jaffies
12-07-2009, 11:31 PM
You're on the wrong message board.

mookie2001
you shut the fuck up

celldweller
The anti-SequSpur!

EmptyMan
It was a fun game to watch.

Spurs got up on the Jazz, Spurs imploded, Spursfan lost all hope in the 3rd qtr for the rest of this season, and then Bonner made the team appear to actually have some heart.

I hit my threshold of misery seasons ago.

easy7
Close games lost don't count on the standings...

Johnny RIngo
12-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Nobody wants to hear this shit today guys. We played a great game. Matt Bonner is a fucking beast. Quit fucking crying like little fucking babies, and get a fucking life. Yeah, it was close, and we would have won if it wasn't for those two rim outs, but it was still a great fucking game, and I am happy with how my Spurs played.

So please, don't even start with these stupid "FIRE POP NOW" threads and "SPURS SUCK" threads and "TRADE TIMMY AND TONY" threads. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

Peace.

Why the fuck would anybody think about trading Duncan? He's the only real star on this pathetic team.

"TRADE RJ AND MANU" is more accurate me thinks.

NZ Spurs
12-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Seriously if you are that angry about a basketball game in early December then you need to take a look at you're life balance.

Try getting a hobby, learning a new language, learning about world history or even try getting laid. Trust me you will feel much better.

jaffies
you shut the fuck up

:lmao:lmao

DesignatedT
fuck you and pop. " its only december" ------ fuck this also

jaffies
12-07-2009, 11:34 PM
Why aren't you all shutting the fuck up already?

Shut the fuck up he saaaaaaiiiiiiiddddddddddd

Quiet Strength
12-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Why aren't you all shutting the fuck up already?

Shut the fuck up he saaaaaaiiiiiiiddddddddddd

It's only december 7th

eyeh8u
12-07-2009, 11:35 PM
The anti-SequSpur!

dude you avatar is disgusting, but your sig is hypnotizing

also your sig, at the bottom, the watermark, is that from ebay? looks like an ebay watermark

draft87
12-07-2009, 11:36 PM
nobody wants to hear this shit today guys. We played a great game. Matt bonner is a fucking beast. Quit fucking crying like little fucking babies, and get a fucking life. Yeah, it was close, and we would have won if it wasn't for those two rim outs, but it was still a great fucking game, and i am happy with how my spurs played.

So please, don't even start with these stupid "fire pop now" threads and "spurs suck" threads and "trade timmy and tony" threads. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

Peace.

+1

murpjf88
12-07-2009, 11:37 PM

Peace.

I'm sorry, but their is no such thing as a moral defeat.

stealthjbravo
12-08-2009, 03:49 AM
i'm sorry, but their is no such thing as a moral defeat.

+1

BOHOLANO#21
12-08-2009, 06:14 AM
why the fuck would anybody think about trading duncan? He's the only real star on this pathetic team.

"trade rj and manu" is more accurate me thinks.

+1

LOL@MavsFan
12-08-2009, 09:52 AM

Peace.

:toast :toast :toast :toast :toast

z0sa
12-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I agree negativity after losses must be expected. it's a sad state of affairs, but it is what it is. Groupthink, sort of, along with posters being attention whores. I'm definitely one of the "its only December" crue and it's definitely only december. There's two sides to this line in the sand. I'm totally up for trading Manu if it nets us a quality defensive bigman, too, so whatever.

Chieflion
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
I agree negativity after losses must be expected. it's a sad state of affairs, but it is what it is. Groupthink, sort of, along with posters being attention whores. I'm definitely one of the "its only December" crue and it's definitely only december. There's two sides to this line in the sand. I'm totally up for trading Manu if it nets us a quality defensive bigman, too, so whatever.
I will give you the sarcastic reply called Samuel Dalembert, but I think you would not want that.

My Fault
12-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Seriously if you are that angry about a basketball game in early December then you need to take a look at you're life balance.

Try getting a hobby, learning a new language, learning about world history or even try getting laid. Trust me you will feel much better.
Yeah seriously they make the Spurs fanbase seem so pathetic. After every lost the ignorance is so sad. Makes you think the majority of the Spurs fanbase just started watching basketball.

z0sa
12-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Yeah seriously they make the Spurs fanbase seem so pathetic. After every lost the ignorance is so sad. Makes you think the majority of the Spurs fanbase just started watching basketball.

Being truthful, I think a large allotment of the fanbase did. After the Spurs won in 05 and surely 07, the casual bball spursfans got more serious and just don't understand how long, and injury riddled, a season can be.