12-08-2009, 03:34 AM
sons did you see Cuban tonight?

NQ-ce8L1Lac

Indazone
12-08-2009, 03:37 AM
:lmao oh this is going to get posted on my facebook

Chieflion
12-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Sons, even though the WWE is fake, I can't say I did not enjoy his ass getting put through the table.

Culburn369
12-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Are we sure that Cuban? Looks too thin & nice looking.

BRHornet45
12-08-2009, 03:41 AM
Sons, even though the WWE is fake, I can't say I did not enjoy his ass getting put through the table.

son the WWE is the NBA. they merged together many years ago. you should know this by now.

Chieflion
12-08-2009, 03:43 AM
son the WWE is the NBA. they merged together many years ago. you should know this by now.
Noted. Is this an anti-Lakers post?

Thompson
12-08-2009, 03:44 AM
I never thought I'd regret not going to a WWE event. I could have propped an iron spike up behind the table.

redzero
12-08-2009, 04:26 AM
Was that Matt Bonner?

Venti Quattro
12-08-2009, 04:31 AM
Man that was beautiful.

jag
12-08-2009, 04:58 AM
Are we sure that Cuban? Looks too thin & nice looking.

pretty hot, huh?

pauls931
12-08-2009, 08:16 AM
attention whore

Demure
12-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Some seconds after that some of the Dallas Mavericks went on the side of the ring and started talking shit but then Sheamus ran away.

Findog
12-08-2009, 11:27 AM
I watched about the first 16 seconds and then it got a little too homoerotic for my taste.

duhoh
12-08-2009, 11:44 AM
I watched about the first 16 seconds and then it got a little too homoerotic for my taste.

:tu

fevertrees
12-08-2009, 12:02 PM
I thought this was a NBA game at first then I realized the goals were missing.

EmptyMan
12-08-2009, 12:05 PM
lol how is wrestling still on the air after all of these years

I was waiting to see some Cuban entertainment throughout the Spurs game in between commercials, and it was all talk talk talk talk talk. Shawn Michaels was doing the same stchick he was doing when I used to watch this stuff 10+ years ago.

BlackSwordsMan
12-08-2009, 12:28 PM
cuban got his shit pushed in by matt bonner

Culburn369
12-08-2009, 12:36 PM
lol how is wrestling still on the air after all of these years

I was waiting to see some Cuban entertainment throughout the Spurs game in between commercials, and it was all talk talk talk talk talk. Shawn Michaels was doing the same stchick he was doing when I used to watch this stuff 10+ years ago.

The act I've luved the most since I started watching back in the 60s=one guys will beat on another for so long until the guy getting beaten on gets energized from the beating and goes berserk:lol

TinTin
12-08-2009, 12:41 PM
The act I've luved the most since I started watching back in the 60s=one guys will beat on another for so long until the guy getting beaten on gets energized from the beating and goes berserk:lol

No, the best one is during a tag (or more than one on one) when the guy is getting beat too much so his tag partner decides to step in but is stopped by the ref. The tag partner keeps the ref's attention while the opposing two members perform a dirty move on the downed guy.

Then magically the tag partner goes away and the ref is back on the scene

Culburn369
12-08-2009, 01:02 PM
No, the best one is during a tag (or more than one on one) when the guy is getting beat too much so his tag partner decides to step in but is stopped by the ref. The tag partner keeps the ref's attention while the opposing two members perform a dirty move on the downed guy.

Then magically the tag partner goes away and the ref is back on the scene

I God's, yes. That one was good for 40 years.

Or, the one where the one guy would rake his finger nails on the other guys back. What a move.:lol

dirk4mvp
12-08-2009, 01:05 PM
that guy could use a little sun.

BRHornet45
12-09-2009, 01:29 AM
I thought this was a NBA game at first then I realized the goals were missing.

son I'll mothafuckin CO-SIGN that!

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 01:30 AM
son I'll mothafuckin CO-SIGN that!
Bad mistake, son, on the thread title.

BRHornet45
12-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Bad mistake, son, on the thread title.

son everyone knows the WWE and NBA merged together many years ago. this is nothing new. WWE has written MANY playoff story lines for the NBA.

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 01:33 AM
son everyone knows the WWE and NBA merged together many years ago. this is nothing new. WWE has written MANY playoff story lines for the NBA.
I thought it was the NBA who wrote for the WWE, but I digress. Vince McMahon and David Stern are BFFs.

TinTin
12-09-2009, 02:20 AM
I God's, yes. That one was good for 40 years.

Or, the one where the one guy would rake his finger nails on the other guys back. What a move.:lol

:lol Wait, I can trump that.

The one where whoever is playing as the bad guy (not fan favourite) would have the opponent in possibly the weakest choke hold ever. Then the opponent (fan favourite) would seem to lose his energy and start slumping as he/she was going to sleep. Then the fans would start clapping and he would seemingly be revitalized and suddenly the bad guy cannot keep the hold for god knows why.

The fan-favourite breaks out and pushes him/her towards the ropes :rollin

bXGQWSyEhsA

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 02:25 AM
:lol Wait, I can trump that.

The one where whoever is playing as the bad guy (not fan favourite) would have the opponent in possibly the weakest choke hold ever. Then the opponent (fan favourite) would seem to lose his energy and start slumping as he/she was going to sleep. Then the fans would start clapping and he would seemingly be revitalized and suddenly the bad guy cannot keep the hold for god knows why.

The fan-favourite breaks out and pushes him/her towards the ropes :rollin

bXGQWSyEhsA
Or when the WWE wants the bad guy to win, the bad guy's woman, in this case, bitch, would pull her man's leg or hand to the rope to break the hold or to stop the pin. While the ref desperately pulls the good guy away from the bad guy, the woman proceeds to put a brass knuckle on the fist of the man.

TinTin
12-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Or when the WWE wants the bad guy to win, the bad guy's woman, in this case, bitch, would pull her man's leg or hand to the rope to break the hold or to stop the pin. While the ref desperately pulls the good guy away from the bad guy, the woman proceeds to put a brass knuckle on the fist of the man.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

I remembered watching this one episode of wwe where william regal pulled out brass knuckles from I think stacy keilber's pants. He kept hitting opponents with brass knuckles and the ref would check him over so this time he brought it in stacy's pants :rollin:rollin

cobbler
12-09-2009, 03:22 AM
The better clip is where one of the wrestlers was calling out cuban with Marion and Gooden standing next to him.

"You are just like your basketball team. You are all talk.... Don't you guys want to do something memorable in this arena, besides lose in the playoffs?"

Classic!

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 03:55 AM
The better clip is where one of the wrestlers was calling out cuban with Marion and Gooden standing next to him.

"You are just like your basketball team. You are all talk.... Don't you guys want to do something memorable in this arena, besides lose in the playoffs?"

Classic!
Video? Can't find it.

cobbler
12-09-2009, 04:00 AM
Video? Can't find it.

I can't find it... they showed it on NBA TV earlier. Cuban said something like... the only reason you won the WWE title was because your refs are even worse than the NBA refs. The Wrestlers replied with the losing in the playoffs comment. There was also some comment like... you cant talk to us like we are kenyons mom. I'm sure it will show up soon.

spurs girl21
12-13-2009, 05:17 PM
i did not see this happen