PDA

View Full Version : Mia

Zero_Twilight
12-08-2009, 05:15 AM
MIA = Killer Instinct <-------------

Remember when the Spur's can hold a lead? Remember when the Spur's can come from behind and execute down the stretch to get the W? Pop needs to take Duncan, guide him out of the room, and give the rest of the team shit. Bring PJ Carlisimo back in this bitch to get down on these guys. Especially the new guys who are playing soft after a small lead..

I hate how they put Blair in there for the purpose of scoring. I mean it's so obvious when Tony and Dejuan come to the top to set up a pic and roll for Blair; ending up in a forced pass to a turnover. Blair is awesome when he just cleans up around the rim. Pick and roll between Manu and Blair would work though...

This is why Finley is more important to the team than some of you boneheads think. In crucial moments, he's there to guide the team vocally whenever there are "leaks."

and WTF did the Jazz drink at halftime to shoot lights out in the 3rd?

draft87
12-08-2009, 05:55 AM
MIA = Killer Instinct <-------------

Remember when the Spur's can hold a lead? Remember when the Spur's can come from behind and execute down the stretch to get the W? Pop needs to take Duncan, guide him out of the room, and give the rest of the team shit. Bring PJ Carlisimo back in this bitch to get down on these guys. Especially the new guys who are playing soft after a small lead..

I hate how they put Blair in there for the purpose of scoring. I mean it's so obvious when Tony and Dejuan come to the top to set up a pic and roll for Blair; ending up in a forced pass to a turnover. Blair is awesome when he just cleans up around the rim. Pick and roll between Manu and Blair would work though...

This is why Finley is more important to the team than some of you boneheads think. In crucial moments, he's there to guide the team vocally whenever there are "leaks."

and WTF did the Jazz drink at halftime to shoot lights out in the 3rd?

best post in a long time.....seriously.

+50 on the points discussed.