PDA

View Full Version : goodmorning forum and hello

intothechaos
12-08-2009, 08:03 AM
hello everyone,I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.I have been a passionate spurs fan since robinsons rookie year and have enjoyed watching them through their ups and downs.I see how passionate and heated some discussions can get and I have enjoyed reading them.I am looking forward to hopefully having good discussions with you all.some might agree with me and some won't.but that's what the forums all about right?well first off I would like start off by saying that this years team was and maybe still awesome.but I have been sitting back and watching the awefull coaching that pop has been doing.granted he is a HOF coach and deseves it and has been given new players to work with.but what I have seen in the past week has left me infuriated.against boston and denver.I sat back and watched bonner get burned over and over.why in the world would someone who preaches defense allow such a thing like that to happen.I see ratliff sitting there and pop doesn't use him?he still has life left in his legs as seen in the few games he has played.he can still block and make players change their shots.pop could have put him against perkins or garnett and against nene.I know bonner brings needed offense but when it matters he does not most of the time.he should give others a chance instead of playing favorites.I couldn't see the hurt in it.he does after all say he evaluates the first couple of months.how can you evaluate someone who you put in for 5min or you take out the first mistake he makes?did he not throw tony into the fire?ratliff is a veteran and its sad that he's being used the same way kevin willis was.its not just theo I am asking for to play,its some new blood as well,its just that we need a shot blocker and we have one and not using him.ian should get some min as well.blair is a megaton player and he is awesome.he by far my fav player to watch.duncan is getting older but that's to be expected and he is still the best player on this team.then we got parker whos shoot first mentality hurts us more than it helps.he needs to figure out when to score and when to pass.but as long as he's been in the league I don't expect it.hill on the other hand is on the rise and a true up and coming point guard whos had to adapt to playing pg since he played sg in college and he has done it well.imagine in a few years how good this guy will become.wow.and manu,well he has his moments.well I could go on but need to go to work....so hello again and have an awesome day besides this pathetic weather.....

Jason R
12-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Ouch.

ElNono
12-08-2009, 08:21 AM
http://www.bikeforest.com/CAD/faq/enter_key.jpg

easy7
12-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Welcome intothechaos that is this years Spurs season. :toast

intothechaos
12-08-2009, 01:43 PM
yes it is in chaos so far.....for now.

urunobili
12-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Welcome! :tu

Dex
12-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I highly recommend capitalization and proper spacing. They will make your posts much more enjoyable. (To be completely honest, I couldn't even bare to finish the first. I'm lazy.)

B+ for punctuation, though.

elec99
12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
I agree that this is some kind of jedi mind trick by pop by not playing ratliff. but lately ive been wrong.

intothechaos
12-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Forgive me for I typed it from my Palm Pre. I will try harder next time. Hey but I'll take the B+. Not bad for a first time poster.

Solid D
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
hello everyone,I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.I have been a passionate spurs fan since robinsons rookie year and have enjoyed watching them through their ups and downs.I see how passionate and heated some discussions can get and I have enjoyed reading them.I am looking forward to hopefully having good discussions with you all.some might agree with me and some won't.but that's what the forums all about right?well first off I would like start off by saying that this years team was and maybe still awesome.but I have been sitting back and watching the awefull coaching that pop has been doing.granted he is a HOF coach and deseves it and has been given new players to work with.but what I have seen in the past week has left me infuriated.against boston and denver.I sat back and watched bonner get burned over and over.why in the world would someone who preaches defense allow such a thing like that to happen.I see ratliff sitting there and pop doesn't use him?he still has life left in his legs as seen in the few games he has played.he can still block and make players change their shots.pop could have put him against perkins or garnett and against nene.I know bonner brings needed offense but when it matters he does not most of the time.he should give others a chance instead of playing favorites.I couldn't see the hurt in it.he does after all say he evaluates the first couple of months.how can you evaluate someone who you put in for 5min or you take out the first mistake he makes?did he not throw tony into the fire?ratliff is a veteran and its sad that he's being used the same way kevin willis was.its not just theo I am asking for to play,its some new blood as well,its just that we need a shot blocker and we have one and not using him.ian should get some min as well.blair is a megaton player and he is awesome.he by far my fav player to watch.duncan is getting older but that's to be expected and he is still the best player on this team.then we got parker whos shoot first mentality hurts us more than it helps.he needs to figure out when to score and when to pass.but as long as he's been in the league I don't expect it.hill on the other hand is on the rise and a true up and coming point guard whos had to adapt to playing pg since he played sg in college and he has done it well.imagine in a few years how good this guy will become.wow.and manu,well he has his moments.well I could go on but need to go to work....so hello again and have an awesome day besides this pathetic weather.....

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for putting spaces between most of your words. It saved me from getting a worse headache.

Dex
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Forgive me for I typed it from my Palm Pre. I will try harder next time. Hey but I'll take the B+. Not bad for a first time poster.

I'm equally impressed that you were able to forge that entire post from a Pre. :tu Can't fault the effort.

Bukefal
12-08-2009, 01:54 PM

:lol

Anyway, welcome!!!
There are many newcomers recently.

intothechaos
12-08-2009, 02:12 PM
I just couldn't stand by and watch this anymore so I decided to say something about it. It seems like ( to me anyway ) that pop is throwing it all away. I respect the man but I watch the games and the matchups I see that he puts out there is terrible.I see perkins and garnett on the floor and I'm like for sure he's going to sub in dice or ratliff. But no he keeps Bonner out there. Same thing with the nugget when Nene was out there. I am so dumbfounded by his decisiveness lateley that I am disgusted. I think the more they struggle like this the more new members you will see speaking out.that's just me, but that's the reason I joined. Cause I had to let it out of my system.

Chomag
12-08-2009, 02:18 PM
I lost focus about 3 sentences in. Man, you really need to paragraph.

Welcome to SpursTalk though.

Spursmania
12-08-2009, 02:44 PM

This is good advice-take it. And welcome to the board.:toast

Spursmania
12-08-2009, 03:27 PM
intothechaos, I too have been wondering why Ratliff has not played more.
But who knows what Pop is thinking.

Sisk
12-08-2009, 03:52 PM
I lost focus about 3 sentences in. Man, you really need to paragraph.

Welcome to SpursTalk though.

+1

welcome

lefty
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
I don't remember my 1st post, but 1 remember 1 thing about it: it wasn't that long

senorglory
12-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I just couldn't stand by and watch this anymore so I decided to say something about it. It seems like ( to me anyway ) that pop is throwing it all away. I respect the man but I watch the games and the matchups I see that he puts out there is terrible.I see perkins and garnett on the floor and I'm like for sure he's going to sub in dice or ratliff. But no he keeps Bonner out there. Same thing with the nugget when Nene was out there. I am so dumbfounded by his decisiveness lateley that I am disgusted. I think the more they struggle like this the more new members you will see speaking out.that's just me, but that's the reason I joined. Cause I had to let it out of my system.

Could be worse. We could be fans of a team that just introduced Allen Iverson to the starting line-up.

or the team that just waived Allen Iverson.

or Allen Iverson hisself.

Trust the system, this is the Spurs. Barring injuries, in the Duncan era, it always works out.

raspsa
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Fixed..

hello everyone,Ijustwantedtointroducemyself andsayhello.Ihavebeenapassionatespursfansincerobin sonsrookieyearandhave enjoyedwatchingthemthroughtheirupsanddowns.Iseehow passionateand heatedsomediscussionscangetandhaveenjoyedreadingth em.Iamlookingforward tohopefullyhavinggooddiscussionswithyouall.somemig htagreewithmeandsome won't.butthat'swhattheforumsallaboutight?wellfirst offIwouldlikestartof bysayingthathisyearsteamwasandmaybestillawesome.bu Ihavebeensittingback andwatchingheawefullcoachingthatpophasbeendoing.gr antedheisaHOFcoach anddesevesitandhasbeengivennewplayerstoworkwith.bu twhatIhaveseeninthe pastweekhasleftmeinfuriated.againstbostonanddenver .Isa backandwatched bonnergetburnedoverandover.whyintheworld ouldsomeonewho preaches defenseallowsuchathinglikethatohappen.Iseeratliffs ittingthereandpopdoesn't usehim?hestillhaslifelefinhislegsasseeninthefewgam eshehasplayed.hecanstill blockandakeplayers hangehirshots.popcouldhaveputhimagainstperkins or garnettandagainstnene.Iknowbonnebringsneededoffens ebuhentmattershe doesnotmostofthetime.heshouldgiveothersachanceinst eadofplayingfavorites.I couldn'tseeth hurtinit.hedoesafterallsayheevaluatesthefirstcoupl eof months.howcanyouevaluatesomeonewhoyouputinfor5mino ryoutakeoutthe first mistakehemakes?didhenotthrowtonintothefire?ratliff saveterananditssadthat he'sbeingusedhesamewaykevinwilliswasitsnotjusttheo askingfortoplay,itssome newbloodaswell,itsjustthatweneedashotblockerandhav eoneandno using him.ianshouldge someminaswell.blairisa megatonplayerandhe is awesome.heby farmyavplayertowatch.duncanisgetting olderbutthat'sbeexpected and he is still the best playeronthisteam.thenwegotparkewhosshootfirstmenta lity hurtsusmore thanithelps.he needs to figureoutwhentoscoreandwhento pass.butaslong as he'sbeeninthe leagueI on'texpectit.hillontheotherhandisontheriseand atrueupand comingpoint guard whoshad to adapttoplayingpginceheplayedsgincollegeandhe has doneitwell.imagine in a few years how good this guy will become.wow.andmanu,wellhehashismoments.wellIcouldg oonbutneed togotowork....sohelloagainandhaveanawesomedaybesid esthispathetic eather.....

z0sa
12-08-2009, 09:43 PM
What's up.

tp2021
12-08-2009, 09:46 PM
duncan is getting older but that's to be expected

Well, yeah. He is a human. :lol

Just busting your chops. Welcome to the forum.