PDA

View Full Version : Rest Parker

raspsa
12-08-2009, 09:25 AM
If Parker isn't 100%, Pop should rest him. Let GHill run the team.. Manu and Mason can help.

Bukefal
12-08-2009, 09:32 AM
He needs some rest and needs to recover 100%, but on the other hand, we need Parker, especially with these losses around, we cant afford a game without him I think.

Chieflion
12-08-2009, 09:59 AM
He is clearly forcing his way to play, not that I can do anything about it.

SpursRulez4eVeR
12-08-2009, 10:05 AM
so is manu and so is timmy lets rest them

urunobili
12-08-2009, 10:07 AM
weak....

kace
12-08-2009, 01:19 PM
frankly, we never needed more than now an only official thread complaining about Parker.

it seems we're back in some previous years. Parker needed to be almost perfect on the court lately, last season to stop the bitching here but now that he's not, it's back again.

75 % of the members posting in those threads are well known Parker bashers, which is their right, and are the same in every similar threads about him.

an official "Fuck Parker thread" would be a good idea IMO, since most of these threads talk about the same thing (he's a ballhog, he's not a playmaker, he makes his teamates worse etc etc.....).

this one could seem different, but in few hours, it will be full of the same old shit.

Walton Buys Off Me
12-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I think Tony is trying too hard knowing the team behind him needs time to gel.

His assist to turnover ratio is hideous.

That being said, his intentions are in the right place so you really can't blame him.

Players like Jefferson and Ginobili need to wake up from their comas and earn a paycheck.

SenorSpur
12-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Parker needs to stop forcing his offense and being a goddamn ball-stopping black hole.

I understand he's struggling. While the Spurs do need his scoring, him taking the ball into 3 defenders and not involving others, who are wide open IS NOT a recipe for success.

Brazil
12-08-2009, 04:25 PM
good idea with our record we can afford to loose few games more

z0sa
12-08-2009, 04:30 PM
I understand he's struggling. While the Spurs do need his scoring, him taking the ball into 3 defenders and not involving others, who are wide open IS NOT a recipe for success.

Last night, he was jacking up 3's as well. I don't understand why Pop can't just run the offense through RJ for a night. What's the worst that could happen?

12-08-2009, 05:20 PM
i actually think the opposite. pop should stop babying the entire team. resting players left and right and moving practices into the afternoon so players can sleep in. seriously? this is a professional sports team. pop should start lighting a fire under their asses.

5in10
12-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I think parker just making the extra pass on the fast break would be a start.