PDA

View Full Version : Youtube-Beck: Felon created healthcare plan

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 11:58 AM
AvTk8XCf7IY

2:30- Explains a convicted felon at white house dinner.

3:30- Explains who Robert Creemer is and shows a clip of his wife (Dem from IL) and explains his liberal leadership positions and why he went to prison.

4:50- Talks about his book he wrote in prison.

5:40- Starts explaining Creemer's 10 point plan.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 05:38 PM
In other words, posted without comment.

mookie2001
12-08-2009, 05:42 PM
beck is a pro talker right? i still never figured out what he does

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 06:02 PM
In other words, posted without comment.
How many of your 47,000+ are longer than a sentence, and worth a damn?
3,4?

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 06:05 PM
How many of your 47,000+ are longer than a sentence, and worth a damn?
3,4?Still no comment from you on the video you posted.

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Still no comment from you on the video you posted.

Still trolling.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Still trolling.Still no comment from you about the subject you brought up.

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Still no comment from you about the subject you brought up.

Still you trolling. Did you even watch the video?

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Still you trolling. Did you even watch the video?Why should anyone? You won't even bother commenting on it.

MiamiHeat
12-08-2009, 06:31 PM
spursncowboys

I put that doofus troll ChumpDumper on ignore a million years ago

he's a huge troll in the politics forums, you should know that already with the amount of posting u do here

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah, MiamiHeat is all about intelligent, well-researched political discourse in this forum.

mookie2001
12-08-2009, 06:36 PM
rofl chumpdumper is hit or miss but when hes on, hes on

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Yeah, MiamiHeat is all about intelligent, well-researched political discourse in this forum.

All the trolling you are doing in this post really doesn't disprove him.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 06:40 PM
All the trolling you are doing in this post really doesn't disprove him.I am definitely trolling this thread since you can't even comment on the video you posted yourself.

It's funny that MiamiHeat has me on ignore -- he showed himself to be pretty ignorant in his tribunal rant. If he read my posts there, he might learn something.

MiamiHeat
12-08-2009, 06:43 PM
All the trolling you are doing in this post really doesn't disprove him.

Lmao

You will spend 10 pages worth of posts, and you will get nowhere.

He will go back and forth like an asshole over and over, and when you corner him, he won't admit any mistake and just change the subject and rinse and repeat.

He's easily the least talented troll on this forum. at least mouse tries hard. Chumpy just goes "NO U FIRST"

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Yes, MiamiHeat corners people all this time with his intelligent, well-researched posts.

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Lmao

You will spend 10 pages worth of posts, and you will get nowhere.

He will go back and forth like an asshole over and over, and when you corner him, he won't admit any mistake and just change the subject and rinse and repeat.

He's easily the least talented troll on this forum. at least mouse tries hard. Chumpy just goes "NO U FIRST"

:lol Yeah what I hate is when he asks you if you know some common known definition, and he just keeps asking if you know it or not.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2009, 07:27 PM
So now it's a thread about me. Well, it was bound to happen since you refused to comment on the video you posted.

clambake
12-08-2009, 08:07 PM
another 10 minute glen beck video.

how about "go fuck yourself", again.

mookie2001
12-08-2009, 08:36 PM
well if we all watched the glen beck hour everyday we wouldnt need threads like these!

MiamiHeat
12-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Why does Beck remind me of Prothero from V for Vendetta?

pzKqeG-KTEU

Iu_30-8ZlmQ

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 08:56 PM
well if we all watched the glen beck hour everyday we wouldnt need threads like these!

You trolls are in a win-win. You get your post count higher and you don't watch the video.

mookie2001
12-08-2009, 09:33 PM
do you know what a troll is?

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 09:38 PM
do you know what a troll is?

Is coming on here and not commenting on the op not trolling? Hijacking a topic from the get-go to make it about yourself not trolling? Is your first post of an op a personal attack not trolling?
Do you really mean it or are you trying to sound stupid?

jman3000
12-08-2009, 09:40 PM
You didn't comment on your original post. Are you trolling your own thread?

spursncowboys
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
You didn't comment on your original post. Are you trolling your own thread?

So you coming in here, not trolling? My OP was a comment asshole. can two dumbfucks not come up with these arguments, you have to come in trolling? I can see how you three wouldn't understand trolling since that is your MO. Try commenting on the video or GTFO and make a post about how Glenn Beck videos are a waste of your time. You lemmings do this all the time. Dueches like yall are why we shouldn't have a post count. There would be less of you three.

jman3000
12-08-2009, 09:54 PM
wtf? Jesus Christ you're retarded. Either that or you're old and can't keep up with the modern lexicon. Calling everyone a troll just for fucks sake doesn't make it so.

Who the fuck cares about their post count?

and lol at you calling anyone a lemming. Can you not see that you are exactly what you claim others to be?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 12:22 AM
lol @ SnC trolling his own thread.

Cry Havoc
12-09-2009, 01:18 AM
So you coming in here, not trolling? My OP was a comment asshole. can two dumbfucks not come up with these arguments, you have to come in trolling? I can see how you three wouldn't understand trolling since that is your MO. Try commenting on the video or GTFO and make a post about how Glenn Beck videos are a waste of your time. You lemmings do this all the time. Dueches like yall are why we shouldn't have a post count. There would be less of you three.

Way to show those damn liberal hippies what rational, well thought-out, educated discourse sounds like!

You should change your user title to, "Spursncowboys: Rising above the fray." :lmao Fail.

sabar
12-09-2009, 05:59 AM
Threads with no initial comments suck. Its just pure political propaganda instead of slightly diluted propaganda.

Thing is, no one is going to watch an 11 minute video without some insight. It isn't some conspiracy against the right-wing either. Pretty sure no one watched all those 2-hour long 9/11 conspiracy vids without a comment either (though at that length those better be convincing comments).

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 09:20 AM
<p>
Threads with no initial comments suck. Its just pure political propaganda instead of slightly diluted propaganda.</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>Thing is, no one is going to watch an 11 minute video without some insight. It isn't some conspiracy against the right-wing either. Pretty sure no one watched all those 2-hour long 9/11 conspiracy vids without a comment either (though at that length those better be convincing comments).</p>
I gave a breakdown with the times of what was on the video. why come on here and comment if u r not going to watch the video? how is that not trolling??
<p>&nbsp;</p>

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Way to show those damn liberal hippies what rational, well thought-out, educated discourse sounds like!

You should change your user title to, "Spursncowboys: Rising above the fray." Fail.
I like it.
way to join a discussion and add nothing to it. good job keeping your streak alive.

George Gervin's Afro
12-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I like it.
way to join a discussion and add nothing to it. good job keeping your streak alive.

why do you get so butt hurt when someone calls you out?

Winehole23
12-09-2009, 11:36 AM
why do you get so butt hurt when someone calls you out?On the contrary, I believe he enjoys it. SnC will ignore direct replies to go after so-called trolls. He routinely abandons his own threads to go round and round with hecklers, then he whines about getting hijacked, just like he did here.

Cry Havoc
12-09-2009, 12:03 PM
I like it.

What discussion will that be? The one you didn't start? Please show me where the discussion about this thread is after you ignored your own initial post.

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 12:05 PM
On the contrary, I believe he enjoys it. SnC will ignore direct replies to go after so-called trolls. He routinely abandons his own threads to go round and round with hecklers, then he whines about getting hijacked, just like he did here.

what direct reply have i ignored?

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 12:09 PM
What discussion will that be? The one you didn't start? Please show me where the discussion about this thread is after you ignored your own initial post.

How can I ignore my own initial post dumbfuck? The fact is I posted a video with a outline of what he was talking about. It was an opinion about what kind of personn obama keeps around him. Then the trolls showed up. I don't have to put a response towards my own op.

George Gervin's Afro
12-09-2009, 12:13 PM
How can I ignore my own initial post dumbfuck? The fact is I posted a video with a outline of what he was talking about. It was an opinion about what kind of personn obama keeps around him. Then the trolls showed up. I don't have to put a response towards my own op.

lighten up Francis

Beck's opinion only matters to people like you so stop acting surprised when people mock you when he is used a source.

Cry Havoc
12-09-2009, 12:29 PM

Continue to show off how classy you are, snc. It really showcases why you should be listened to as a voice of reason.

And you still haven't commented on the video you posted. :lol This is great.

George Gervin's Afro
12-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Continue to show off how classy you are, snc. It really showcases why you should be listened to as a voice of reason.

he did comment....sort of..

2:30- Explains a convicted felon at white house dinner.

3:30- Explains who Robert Creemer is and shows a clip of his wife (Dem from IL) and explains his liberal leadership positions and why he went to prison.

4:50- Talks about his book he wrote in prison.

5:40- Starts explaining Creemer's 10 point plan.

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 12:40 PM

Two pages now and I am the only one who posted something about the OP. :lol
SnC - rule1. is to not comment on a op I started after one post pertaining toward that topic is created. The op should stand on it's own. An OP I created should be interpreted by someone else before I include mine. Blocked posters and trolls do not count.
rule2.
rule3. profits

Cry Havoc
12-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Two pages now and I am the only one who posted something about the OP. :lol
SnC - rule1. is to not comment on a op I started after one post pertaining toward that topic is created. The op should stand on it's own. An OP I created should be interpreted by someone else before I include mine. Blocked posters and trolls do not count.
rule2.
rule3. profits

You forgot rule2. Whine and swear at people and call them idiots to provoke rational discourse and thoughtful discussion of the topic.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Shoot, is Cry Havoc pretending he's all about elevating the dialogue here?

THat's funny how Sabar mentions that he hates posts with no initial comments. WHat do you want?

After a video or article that goes into the subject matter do you want us to add, "Heh heh! Right on Bro! +1!!!!!"?

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 01:01 PM
So now it's a thread about me. Well, it was bound to happen since you refused to comment on the video you posted.

No surprise since you always make the thread about yourself.

It's the "me me me" divaesque schtick that gets kudos from the "nuanced" crowd around here.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 01:04 PM

WHat a weak premise.

It's as if you've never been in a classroom where the teacher has showed a documentary with out adding input, and then ask the students to discuss the material.

C'mon you're now just arguing Sabar's weak premise that one must comment on a video so that there can be legit discussion.

Me and you both know you don't believe that. It's idiotic.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 01:41 PM
No surprise since you always make the thread about yourself.

It's the "me me me" divaesque schtick that gets kudos from the "nuanced" crowd around here.Actually, I made it about the video and the fact no one has commented on it.

Including you, of course.

I noticed you completely ran away from the thread where you expressed your belief that federal courts are "reserved" only for American citizens. I was actually discussing the thread subject. Why don't you want to discuss that anymore?

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Actually, I made it about the video and the fact no one has commented on it.

I noticed you completely ran away from the thread where you expressed your belief that federal courts are "reserved" only for American citizens. I was actually discussing the thread subject. Why don't you want to discuss that anymore?
You didn't comment once on the video, Barry.
:lol actually

Cry Havoc
12-09-2009, 02:03 PM
lots of blah

In case you haven't noticed, I've long since stopped responding to your tired, humorless schtick.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:04 PM
You didn't comment once on the video, Barry.
:lol actuallyNeither did you.

Not once.

That was my comment on the video -- that you didn't comment on it, so why should anyone else?

You still haven't commented on the video.

Not once.

One full day later.

Actually.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:05 PM
In case you haven't noticed, I've long since stopped responding to your tired, humorless schtick.

Progress!

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 02:06 PM
This has been discussed already chumpdumper.
lol @ actually

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Progress!

I have a goal in life now.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Actually, I made it about the video and the fact no one has commented on it.

You know for you trying to paint me as a stalker, you make it seem like i avoid confrontation with you.:lmao

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:08 PM
This has been discussed already chumpdumper.
lol @ actuallyRight.

Your lack of comment on your own subject has been discussed.

The funny thing is, you still refuse to comment on it. You would rather complain about people pointing out the fact that you still haven't commented on the video than actually comment on the video.

lol @ you.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Right.

Your lack of comment on your own subject has been discussed.

The funny thing is, you still refuse to comment on it. You would rather complain about people pointing out the fact that you still haven't commented on the video than actually comment on the video.

lol @ you.

I guess because the thread is asking for your input, or lack thereof.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:11 PM
You know for you trying to paint me as a stalker, you make it seem like i avoid confrontation with you.:lmaoYou certainly are avoiding that real discussion of federal trials for terrorists like the plague.

Why is that?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I guess because the thread is asking for your input, or lack thereof.Is it? The thread has repeatedly asked for your input, and you refuse to do anything except complain about being asked.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:23 PM
You certainly are avoiding that real discussion of federal trials for terrorists like the plague.

Why is that?

Link?

Show me what i avoided. Nobody started arguing with me.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Is it? The thread has repeatedly asked for your input, and you refuse to do anything except complain about being asked.

I'm not S&C.

So you don't want to provide input about a felon who laid out plans to deceive the public about bringing in nationalized healthcare?

Ignignokt
WHy are you running away from this question Chump?

ChumpDumper
I'm not S&C.

So you don't want to provide input about a felon who laid out plans to deceive the public about bringing in nationalized healthcare?No one else has.

You haven't.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Link?

Show me what i avoided. Nobody started arguing with me.http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3900067&postcount=18

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:31 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3900067&postcount=18

OMG!:lol

You posted that challenge two days later, and it was you challenging my assertion.

Did you expect me to wait 2 whole days for a response from you to a post i didn't intend towards you?

SO you post 2 days later, i don't keep up. ANd you claim i'm running away. Then.. you don't bother to post the entire thread, but just your post that qouted mine so that you could seem like you accomplished something. What a dishonest lying piece of excrement you are.

You have no shame.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:37 PM

You posted that challenge two days later, and it was you challenging my assertion.

Did you expect me to wait 2 whole days for a response from you to a post i didn't intend towards you?

SO you post 2 days later, i don't keep up. ANd you claim i'm running away. Then.. you don't bother to post the entire thread, but just your post that qouted mine so that you could seem like you accomplished something. What a dishonest lying piece of excrement you are.

You have no shame.Sorry, I didn't know there was a time limit on these things. The thread was still on the first page.

Would you care to discuss that subject now, or is it to difficult for you to do anything but whine about me? It's right there -- let's discuss federal trials of terrorists.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Sorry, I didn't know there was a time limit on these things. The thread was still on the first page.

Would you care to discuss that subject now, or is it to difficult for you to do anything but whine about me? It's right there -- let's discuss federal trials of terrorists.

You claimed i was running away from you dipshit without any proof.

That's the subject here, i'm discussing that other topic now in the other thread.

We can discuss how much of a shameless sewer rat you are whose desperate to declare a win no matter how shitty the lie since you refuse to discuss the GB video.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:48 PM

You posted that challenge two days later, and it was you challenging my assertion.The bolded part is a lie. My post was less than 10 hours after yours.

Why did you lie about this?

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:54 PM
The bolded part is a lie. My post was less than 10 hours after yours.

Why did you lie about this?

Man you got me there, i suck at dates. But you wrote that post in the morning and peabody's post procedded it.

at 3:11 am.

You wanted me to wake up in the middle of my REM cycle to address your need. Classic.

False Victory for Chump!

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Man you got me there, i suck at dates. But you wrote that post in the morning and peabody's post procedded it.

at 3:11 am.

You wanted me to wake up in the middle of my REM cycle to address your need. Classic.

False Victory for Chump!So you lied.

OK.

Another failure for you.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:57 PM
At least we now know that chump has no job.

classic!

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
So you lied.

OK.

Another failure for you.

Nope.

Made a mistake.

Another victory snickerdoodle for you.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Chump has yet to address the original subject of this thread.

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm not S&C.

So you don't want to provide input about a felon who laid out plans to deceive the public about bringing in nationalized healthcare?

Thank you for someone finally commenting about the op. This guys from prison makes a ten point plan that the president of the us uses.

“We must create a national consensus that health care is a right, not a commodity; and that government must guarantee that right.”
“We must create a national consensus that the health care system is in crisis.”
“Our messaging program over the next two years should focus heavily on reducing the credibility of the health insurance industry and focusing on the failure of private health insurance.”
“We need to systematically forge relationships with large sectors of the business/employer community.”
“We need to convince political leaders that they owe their elections, at least in part, to the groundswell of support of [sic] universal health care, and that they face political peril if they fail to deliver on universal health care in 2009.”
“We need not agree in advance on the components of a plan, but we must foster a process that can ultimately yield consensus.”
“Over the next two years, we must design and organize a massive national field program.”
“We must focus especially on the mobilization of the labor movement and the faith community.”
“We must systematically leverage the connections and resources of a massive array of institutions and organizations of all types.”
“To be successful, we must put in place commitments for hundreds of millions of dollars to be used to finance paid communications and mobilization once the battle is joined.”
the Felon “To win we must not just generate understanding, but emotion—fear, revulsion, anger, disgust.”

How many white collar criminals are in bho's circle of influence. WHere is the hope and change?

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 03:02 PM
The fact that breitbart found this and not anyone from the media is perfectly logical seeing as how the msm doesn't even hide their partisanship.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Chump has yet to address the original subject of this thread.You haven't either.

All that has been proved is this guy was at a White House dinner. If Beck thinks convicted felons are excluded from White House functions, he's very wrong.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 03:21 PM
http://www.economist.com/images/mt_blog/democracyinamerica/colsosndd.jpg
Convicted felon receives medal in White House.
Board Republicans outraged.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.economist.com/images/mt_blog/democracyinamerica/colsosndd.jpg
Convicted felon receives medal in White House.
Board Republicans outraged.

How is awarding a Convicted felon for starting an outreach program in prison the same as having a convicted felon having influence in shaping policy.

Take that weak stuff back to Media Matters where you pulled it from.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 03:38 PM
You haven't either.

All that has been proved is this guy was at a White House dinner. If Beck thinks convicted felons are excluded from White House functions, he's very wrong.

You didn't watch the video, and you only read the media matters talking point.

That wasn't Beck's point in the video.

You suck, but why so hard?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Nah, I knew about Colson from his Born Again days.

All that has been proved is that Creamer was at the White House, which is where Colson was. as far as that is concerned, Beck was wrong -- as he was wrong when he said Van Jones was a convicted felon.

Regardless, I'm quite sure other felons have shaped policy in the past for both parties. Do you want to pass a law prohibiting it?

Take that weak phony outrage back to Glenn Beck where you pulled it from.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 03:43 PM
You didn't watch the video, and you only read the media matters talking point.

That wasn't Beck's point in the video.

You suck, but why so hard?I said if. I won't see his video, because he lies about as often as you do.

Which is a lot.

Why do you suck so hard at understanding anything?

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Nah, .

So you didn't watch the video, and instead got a synopsis from a partisan website.

And about fake outrage, tax evasion(geithner), and felons (Creemer) influencing policy decisions is an issue.

Fake outrage.. ha ha. I guess employers are "outraged" too when they are hesitant in hiring criminals.

Like i said, take your talking points and your troll job to Media Matters.

Thanx for not watching the video.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 03:49 PM
So you didn't watch the video, and instead got a synopsis from a partisan website.Glenn Beck's video is also partisan, so what is the difference?

And about fake outrage, tax evasion, and felons influencing policy decisions is an issue.Is it? Do you want a law passed?

Are you going to write your representative and senator?

Fake outrage.. ha ha. I guess employers are "outraged" too when they are hesitant in hiring criminals.Yeah, fake because you aren't really outraged.

Like i said, take your talking points and your troll job to Media Matters.

Thanx for not watching the video.Your welcome. Like i said, take your talking points and lies and fake outrage back to Glenn Beck.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Glenn Beck's video is also partisan, so what is the difference?

The difference is that Glenn Beck has an argument, weak or strong. Media Matters just has a superficial red herring that is pretty weak.

You also had ample time to give your own oppinion on the subject matter, but instead waited out until Media Matters did the talking for you.

Glenn Beck point is that the Administration has a streak of being around shady people with criminal pasts, and that we should be cautious about their intentions.

You have yet to address that point, but instead brought a "well Bush... ".

THanks for proving the Op's description about you.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Plus this is typical Chump tactics.

Because someone doesn't feel comfortable with a convicted felon influencing policy or a tax evader being in charge of monetary policy. That means that their solution is that we must have a law passed against it.

Also, being against something must mean we are outraged.

It's a wasted endeavour arguing with this idiot known as CHumpadumpadummper.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 03:59 PM
The difference is that Glenn Beck has an argument, weak or strong. Media Matters just has a superficial red herring that is pretty weak. So both have arguments that are weak.

Nice.

You also had ample time to give your own oppinion on the subject matter, but instead waited out until Media Matters did the talking for you.Actually, I have made my opinion on Glenn Beck known, as well as my opinion on this issue overall, if you are too dumb to pick up on it, that's your problem.

Glenn Beck point is that the Administration has a streak of being around shady people with criminal pasts, and that we should be cautious about their intentions.What do you think their intentions are.

Spell it out.

Give us all your learned opinioin.

You have yet to address that point, but instead brought a "well Bush... ".

THanks for proving the Op's description about you.As I said, my opinion has already been recorded.

As has your inability to understand that it's there.

Thank you for that.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I would just put all my money in gold.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Plus this is typical Chump tactics.

Because someone doesn't feel comfortable with a convicted felon influencing policy or a tax evader being in charge of monetary policy. That means that their solution is that we must have a law passed against it.

Also, being against something must mean we are outraged.

It's a wasted endeavour arguing with this idiot known as CHumpadumpadummper.So you aren't really outraged to the point of doing anything beyond posting a few messages on the internets.

Wow, you are a cauldron of outrage!

You'll do nothing about this whatsoever.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-09-2009, 04:02 PM
ohhhh what a dey...

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 04:04 PM
So you aren't really outraged to the point of doing anything beyond posting a few messages on the internets.

Wow, you are a cauldron of outrage!

You'll do nothing about this whatsoever.

So what did you do when you were outraged about Dick cheney sending us to war?

Did you pass a law against dick cheney being vice president, or did you just piss if off on the internets... I think history pwns you on that one.

Again, when did i say i was outraged?

Don't put words in people's mouth, i know you have no shame, but atleast for once try to hold back on your instincts.

Ignignokt
12-09-2009, 04:05 PM
When Chumpdumper was outraged about Cheney, he purchased a bob woodward book, stalked yoni, and passive aggressively bitched on the series of tubes.

That's quite an example there.

Heath Ledger
12-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Wow look at Spurstalk's #1 troll calling someone else a troll. Miami just shoot yourself please.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 06:34 PM
When Chumpdumper was outraged about Cheney, he purchased a bob woodward book, stalked yoni, and passive aggressively bitched on the series of tubes.

That's quite an example there.How do you know that's all I did?

Are you going to do any more than you have here?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
So what did you do when you were outraged about Dick cheney sending us to war?

Did you pass a law against dick cheney being vice president, or did you just piss if off on the internets... I think history pwns you on that one.

Again, when did i say i was outraged?

Don't put words in people's mouth, i know you have no shame, but atleast for once try to hold back on your instincts.So what are your feelings here?

Tell us exactly what your feelings are and what you are going to do about it.

Use your words. Not Glenn Beck's.

mookie2001
12-09-2009, 06:50 PM
uhh ohh now you might have flipped ol chump if he lastwords you more than 10 times in the same thread

Spursmania
12-09-2009, 07:05 PM
What a surprise. Another thread with no discussion, just insults.:rolleyes

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 07:08 PM

+1. It's ridiculous how these trolls do this to the topics they dislike. I might be wrong but don't know that conservatives doing this kind of thing stuff.

clambake
12-09-2009, 07:30 PM
+1. It's ridiculous how these trolls do this to the topics they dislike. I might be wrong but don't know that conservatives doing this kind of thing stuff.

see what happens when you overdose on glen?

mookie2001
12-09-2009, 07:41 PM
jerk

Cry Havoc
12-09-2009, 10:40 PM

Are you seriously agreeing with someone who just talked about how a thread was full of insults and attempted to shirk the blame onto others? Really?

spursncowboys
12-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Are you seriously agreeing with someone who just talked about how a thread was full of insults and attempted to shirk the blame onto others? Really?

Seriously cryhavoc, read my replies. All you trolls came in defending one another like middle school girls. Every post from you trolls was another attempt to keep it off the op. I put this video think there would be some legitimate discussion about what beck was saying and insinuating. None!!! Like I said, when you trolls don't have an argument, you do this nonsense. You aren't this shitty of one usually butyou came in here trolling none the less. Thanks alot asshole. Still no comment about the op, and how many post have you made here so far?

mookie2001
12-09-2009, 11:10 PM
dude if you had put in any time on this bitch you would know cry havoc and I and chumpdumper and I dont really like each other at all

we just all happen to not be neocons ROFL

Cant_Be_Faded
12-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Does anyone listen to Glenn Beck on the radio?

He uses some sort of vintage radio mike to make his voice sound really deep...like if you heard his voice only you'd think he was 6'3" 220 pounds with <10% body fat

but you look at him on tv and he has a piggy face, piggy nose, piggy ears, piggy cheeks

His radio show is funny though.

mookie2001
12-09-2009, 11:23 PM
i listened back almost 5 or 6 years ago.

I agree with the dude on a lot of key shit, our borders, our nations sovereignty, government tyranny, wasteful spending. but the dude is just the smuggest motherfucker ive ever heard

basically he blames everything on liberalism and the war on family, war on christmas, war on christanity. the guy has a hilariously irrational fear of a black planet, fear of a gay planet, fear of a muslim planet. this man is the most scared cunt in america and his crying "my fathers country" bullshit is just so contrived and transparent i cant believe people buy it.

but his chickenhawkness is just UNMATCHED in todays america, god this man is a chickenhawk beyond chicken or hawks.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2009, 04:05 AM
dude if you had put in any time on this bitch you would know cry havoc and I and chumpdumper and I dont really like each other at all

we just all happen to not be neocons ROFLI like both of you.

I'm just a jerk.