PDA

View Full Version : Cuban gets owned on WWE

SinBAD
12-08-2009, 11:58 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-WWE-wrestler-slams-Mark-Cuban-through-tab;_ylt=AkFSuPzd7F7yFwhpepkg31.8vLYF?urn=nba,2073 47

badfish22
12-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Wow a new thread!

Fpoonsie
12-09-2009, 12:00 AM
Wow a new thread!

:lol

BRHornet45
12-09-2009, 01:26 AM
son I already dropped this shit like it was hot yesterday. god bless

gmartin02
12-09-2009, 01:46 AM
The Celtic Warrior's haircut kind of reminds me of Birdman's.

I think this is the first minute of wrestling I have seen since Andre the Giant in the 1970s

Bukefal
12-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Owned? It's staged, wrestling is fake and probably the most stupid form of entertainment. I cant believe people actually like it.

Culburn369
12-09-2009, 06:48 AM
Owned? It's staged, wrestling is fake and probably the most stupid form of entertainment. I cant believe people actually like it.

Sure. The referees get their directives from corporate, control the action, decide the outcome....ruh, roh.

tee, hee.

pauls931
12-09-2009, 09:31 AM

Bullshit!!!! When I find out where you live I'm going to Pile Drive you, figure four you for an hour, DDT you 10 times, and finish you off with a sleeper hold. And there won't be a scratch or bruise on either of us you MOFO!!!!

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Bullshit!!!! When I find out where you live I'm going to Pile Drive you, figure four you for an hour, DDT you 10 times, and finish you off with a sleeper hold. And there won't be a scratch or bruise on either of us you MOFO!!!!
Where are the Tables, Ladders and Chairs?

pauls931
12-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Where are the Tables, Ladders and Chairs?

I'm assuming he lives in an empty apartment. I suppose I can put a couple folding chairs in the trunk of my car.

Native American
12-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Heat between men can represent either love or hate. Be cautious of the pale man with fire hair. His rage can grow uncontrollable like a wild fire. His force can overwhelm a weak man and send him diving into a toxic insanity. And when I say "weak man" I mean a queer like Mark Cuban. And when I say "into a toxic insanity" I mean "into his homo-erotic fantasies."

Bukefal
12-09-2009, 12:13 PM

I have no idea what you just said.

Anyway, this wrestling still sucks :lol

Why don't you all go watch real wrestling? --> Greco-Roman wrestling!!

American wrestling is fake. Why would you watch a so called sport, that you know has been staged, and that you know its all about drama and fake moves and fake pains and shit. This is something I just do not get. It makes no sense.

WWE, it's just so stupid. How it is done, how it is presented, how it is staged, the people who participate in the so called fights or feuds. And even more the people who actually watch this shit.

If you are a 5 year old kid watching this, ok, I understand, seeing some fucked up morons, dumber than the average donkey in Greece, being dressed up in spidermen, supermen hero costumes taking on eachother with fake moves and drama, could be interesting. But as an adult? :nope

Muser
12-09-2009, 12:19 PM
I have no idea what you just said.

Anyway, this wrestling still sucks :lol

Why don't you all go watch real wrestling? --> Greco-Roman wrestling!!

American wrestling is fake. Why would you watch a so called sport, that you know has been staged, and that you know its all about drama and fake moves and fake pains and shit. This is something I just do not get. It makes no sense.

WWE, it's just so stupid. How it is done, how it is presented, how it is staged, the people who participate in the so called fights or feuds. And even more the people who actually watch this shit.

If you are a 5 year old kid watching this, ok, I understand, seeing some fucked up morons, dumber than the average donkey in Greece, being dressed up in spidermen, supermen hero costumes taking on eachother with fake moves and drama, could be interesting. But as an adult? :nope

Damn, let's get rid of everything fake in the world. Bye bye T.V. and film.

Culburn369
12-09-2009, 12:25 PM

& Al's Marc Gasol evangelism. :lol

Bukefal
12-09-2009, 01:01 PM

yeah, I know, Ive heard this argument before, that "tv and movies are also fake". True, they are also fake, but you cant compare that to this drama wrestling. Besides, tv isnt seen as a sport.

But in some way I think the same about TV and movies, I cant stand these fake action hero or action movies.

But well, its about personal taste.

Enjoy WWE :)

Culburn369
12-09-2009, 01:18 PM
That's the draw (it's fake). Americans would have it no other way.

Girasuck
12-09-2009, 04:38 PM

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!

I challenge you to take 20 back drops and see if you still feel this way. You wouldn't make it through 15 minutes of a professional wrestling camp. You're completely talking out your ass.

Bukefal
12-09-2009, 05:15 PM
BULL FUCKING SHIT!!

I challenge you to take 20 back drops and see if you still feel this way. You wouldn't make it through 15 minutes of a professional wrestling camp. You're completely talking out your ass.

Ok friend, enjoy the fake sport, im not saying you shouldnt. Its you who they are kidding, not me :toast

If you like the WWE, fine, but it is fake.

ginobili's bald spot
12-09-2009, 05:38 PM
BULL FUCKING SHIT!!

So because you can get hurt means it's not fake? That makes no sense.

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 06:16 PM
The person who said it was fake said that those guys go out of the match all ok when those guys are acting for you. Injuries do happen and real pain is felt. Those wrestlers hurt themselves in the process to entertain the spectators. Granted it might be fake, but they work thier asses out to entertain their fans.

ginobili's bald spot
12-09-2009, 06:48 PM
The person who said it was fake said that those guys go out of the match all ok when those guys are acting for you. Injuries do happen and real pain is felt. Those wrestlers hurt themselves in the process to entertain the spectators. Granted it might be fake, but they work thier asses out to entertain their fans.

They definitely work their asses off. I would never deny that. I'm just saying fake is fake.

crc21209
12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Who cares about this guy? :lol

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
They definitely work their asses off. I would never deny that. I'm just saying fake is fake.
The results are doctored but the action is definitely not fake. And the drama can be quite humorous at times.

ginobili's bald spot
12-09-2009, 06:56 PM
The results are doctored but the action is definitely not fake. And the drama can be quite humorous at times.

It is not a real fight. It is a dramatic portrayal of a fight. That is the definition of fake. Quit trying to act like fake is some kind of abstract concept.

Girasuck
12-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Ok friend, enjoy the fake sport, im not saying you shouldnt. Its you who they are kidding, not me :toast

If you like the WWE, fine, but it is fake.

Listen...I spent 2 weeks in a professional wrestling camp so I know what I'm saying. Yes I know it's scripted. Yes I know the moves in the ring are premeditated. Yes I know the outcome is known before hand. I'm not an idiot. But you can't sit here and tell me that everything about professional wrestling is fake. These guys put their bodies through hell 240-250 days a year. They are freak athletes. The bumps and bruises are real. I know all about it. I couldn't make it through the 3rd week of wrestling camp. I quit because my body couldn't take another bump. There's absolutely nothing fake about that.

Girasuck
12-09-2009, 07:19 PM

I didn't say that at all. I responded to the comment about "fake pains" because it's simply not true. Yes there are times when it's scripted to fake an injury to play up the match, but by no means are there "fake pains". It's by far the most difficult thing I've ever attempted and my body has never been the same since.

Chieflion
12-09-2009, 07:21 PM
It is not a real fight. It is a dramatic portrayal of a fight. That is the definition of fake. Quit trying to act like fake is some kind of abstract concept.
No one is saying that it is not a real fight when you know who is going to win but the contact is real.

Culburn369
12-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Listen...I spent 2 weeks in a professional wrestling camp so I know what I'm saying. Yes I know it's scripted. Yes I know the moves in the ring are premeditated. Yes I know the outcome is known before hand. I'm not an idiot. But you can't sit here and tell me that everything about professional wrestling is fake. These guys put their bodies through hell 240-250 days a year. They are freak athletes. The bumps and bruises are real. I know all about it. I couldn't make it through the 3rd week of wrestling camp. I quit because my body couldn't take another bump. There's absolutely nothing fake about that.

Good stuff, Gira. Anybody remember when "Sid Justice" broke his ankle in the ring? It was just hangin' there in his shiny leather boot.

Or, when Owen Hart got bored, pulled the wrong dohickey and augered in from a 100 feet.

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2009, 07:33 PM
The word "fake" is false..most of the action is "real", the results are planned..I hate the word "fake" when it comes to this type of shit..

A lot of the stuff that happens is really annoying though, even if you ignore the stupid skits..

I hate when there's a "hot tag", which is when one guy tags his fresh partner in and he gets his Super Mario boost where he can hurt everybody without being touched..

I hate when somebody goes up top and his opponent just stands there and lets him jump on him..

I hate when they have horrible finishing moves like Hogan's leg drop..

Culburn369
12-09-2009, 07:49 PM
I hate when they have horrible finishing moves like Hogan's leg drop..

Amen to that Har.

I always liked the figure 4 leg lock as a finisher. I tried to get the old lady to let me apply it on her, but, she won't do it to this very day.

sabar
12-09-2009, 11:30 PM

You miss the point pal. It isn't supposed to be a sport. It is entertainment. You know, like movies, books, TV, video games, and just about everything that people consider fun.

Its essentially a manly soap opera. How is it any different from some live action TV show with a plot that is scripted?