PDA

View Full Version : jgw....o' where have you gone?

redraiderinfiji
12-09-2009, 01:31 AM
After that last usc loss, its clear that you are taking your usual "break"....or are hiding in disgrace. Dont run away know....ya hear!

mookie2001
12-09-2009, 01:34 AM
its western montana semi pro club division I rugby union playoff season

IronMexican
12-09-2009, 01:35 AM
He's from Montana?

mookie2001
12-09-2009, 01:39 AM
not sure
thats where he lived though, at least a couple of years ago

hes a so-cal, montana, texas guy

CubanSucks
12-09-2009, 03:21 AM
I see IronMexican is fist pumping like champs!

redraiderinfiji
12-09-2009, 07:34 AM
its western montana semi pro club division I rugby union playoff season

What's the odds? A SC loss and a competition at the same time......I dunno.
One thing I know for sure.....he will be talking about next year VERY SOON!

And he will preach an Alabama win!

IronMexican
12-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I see IronMexican is fist pumping like champs!

That shows the shit! Am I right?

And I really really really don't understand how jgw can be a fan of two teams that are nowhere near each other.

redraiderinfiji
12-10-2009, 01:25 AM
ask him sometime......he always has a "jgw explanation"

mookie2001
12-10-2009, 01:27 AM
he graduated from a&m and USC, thats the explanation he has always given

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2009, 02:46 AM
or on vacation back in texas.

johngateswhiteley
01-25-2010, 02:49 AM
Just a note...since I've said it before. t.u. was better than A&M in 2006 & 2007 but lost. And tonight, it looked as though the Vikings are better than New Orleans, but my Saints won! Same as 2005...

MajorMike
01-25-2010, 10:06 AM
2 Words

Band
Wagon

johngateswhiteley
01-25-2010, 03:25 PM
2 Words

Band
Wagon

Ha. Saints have been my team for years. You don't pay attention to my nfl posts.

redraiderinfiji
01-25-2010, 09:39 PM
jgw = the epitome of a sports bandwagon

but he will openly lie and tell you "I have been a fan my whole life"

johngateswhiteley
01-25-2010, 09:55 PM
but he will openly lie and tell you "I have been a fan my whole life"

no, i was an oiler fan growing up until they left. then i started cheering for the saints a few years later...my friends know this.

johngateswhiteley
01-25-2010, 11:17 PM
you son of a bitch.

the texans need love too

Haha. Yeah, I just couldn't warm up to them and I was already a fan of the aints.

Bro! I haven't given you your Sig yet...?

johngateswhiteley
01-26-2010, 02:56 AM
i'm waiting

Any ideas?

Blake
01-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Ha. Saints Vikes Cowboys Eagles Giants Cardinals Redksins Chiefs Chargers Dolphins Jets Colts Pats Raiders 49ers Seahawks Ravens Texans Oilers Titans have been my team for years. You don't pay attention to my nfl posts.

johngateswhiteley
01-26-2010, 05:25 PM
incorrect.

redraiderinfiji
01-26-2010, 07:04 PM
no, i was an oiler fan growing up until they left. then i started cheering for the saints a few years later...my friends know this.

You have said, and I quote...."I have always been a Cowboys fan"

I remember thse words spewing from your mouth.

redraiderinfiji
01-26-2010, 07:05 PM
but you tend to refuse to remember your inaccuracies

johngateswhiteley
01-26-2010, 07:45 PM
You have said, and I quote...."I have always been a Cowboys fan"

I remember thse words spewing from your mouth.

i remember what you are talking about, but thats not what i said. i pulled for the cowboys cause they were from texas, in 1993 and 1994. but i've never been a fan and my situational cheering (if you can call it that, they were never my team) turned to dislike and then extreme dislike later in the 90s.

i'm sure you recall that. anyway, why are you always calling me a bandwagon fan when i've rooted for the same teams my entire sports life? except for the Saints (when oilers left) and USC (when i went to school in california)? both, understandable.

redraiderinfiji
01-26-2010, 11:11 PM
jgw.....

You crack me up. If there is one thing that I admire about you, its your unbelieveable, maybe irrational, consistent stance on things. You never budge. Its definitely you Johhny Rocket. You hate to be proven wrong, and when you are, people make sure that they throw in your face (I am talking about your sports knowledge). Its just fun to talk sports with a guy like you. Not only are you as stubborn as a brick, but you are one of the most fun, yet extremely irritating fans that I have ever known.

Its because of people like you that I participate in this sports forum. I just cant resist but reply to nearly 99% of your comments.

When it comes to the bandwagon issue, this has been your trait since you left college. Ever since then, more and more teams where coming around with jgw support. I know you love the ags, and thats actually where your sports heart will always be, but your ags have been so bad for so long that I can understand why your needed a no.2 team. For the last ten years, you could not argue with any longhorn or raider fans because the ags were getting spanked. Well, seems like the ags might make a turnaround and get out of the gutter. Its good for the ags, but I have enjoyed the domination of the past decade. The loss to the ags at home this year made all raider fans wake up and respect the fact that we cant run over the ags at will anymore.

JGW....a character that you gotta love and hate at the same time!

to21
01-27-2010, 01:49 PM
lol

johngateswhiteley
01-27-2010, 02:19 PM
jgw.....

You crack me up. If there is one thing that I admire about you, its your unbelieveable, maybe irrational, consistent stance on things. You never budge. Its definitely you Johhny Rocket. You hate to be proven wrong, and when you are, people make sure that they throw in your face (I am talking about your sports knowledge). Its just fun to talk sports with a guy like you. Not only are you as stubborn as a brick, but you are one of the most fun, yet extremely irritating fans that I have ever known.

Its because of people like you that I participate in this sports forum. I just cant resist but reply to nearly 99% of your comments.

When it comes to the bandwagon issue, this has been your trait since you left college. Ever since then, more and more teams where coming around with jgw support. I know you love the ags, and thats actually where your sports heart will always be, but your ags have been so bad for so long that I can understand why your needed a no.2 team. For the last ten years, you could not argue with any longhorn or raider fans because the ags were getting spanked. Well, seems like the ags might make a turnaround and get out of the gutter. Its good for the ags, but I have enjoyed the domination of the past decade. The loss to the ags at home this year made all raider fans wake up and respect the fact that we cant run over the ags at will anymore.

JGW....a character that you gotta love and hate at the same time!

pfft...that was interesting. but by definition i cannot be a bandwagon fan...though, i thought some of your post was kinda funny.

redraiderinfiji
01-27-2010, 07:06 PM
but you and I both know that the first paragaph is pretty good. Sums you up nicely. You should post it in your signature.

johngateswhiteley
01-27-2010, 07:45 PM
but you and I both know that the first paragaph is pretty good. Sums you up nicely. You should post it in your signature.

haha. well, yes and no. i don't like to be wrong (who does), but more than anything i don't like to be misrepresented or misunderstood. people are far too quick to assume and jump to conclusions...put words in my mouth kinda thing, etc.

but...you know that i always stick with my teams. above anything else.

redraiderinfiji
01-27-2010, 08:52 PM
The other day I was just thinking about the time at the sushi restaurant when Beck got DECKED....damn that was some funny shit. Beck, what a dork. Oh and that was the night we met "landfill" for the first time. He almost got DECKED too.

rofl

johngateswhiteley
01-27-2010, 10:14 PM
The other day I was just thinking about the time at the sushi restaurant when Beck got DECKED....damn that was some funny shit. Beck, what a dork. Oh and that was the night we met "landfill" for the first time. He almost got DECKED too.

rofl

I didn't mean to break his nose with that table...but, he was being foolish. I think parker coined that dude landfill...it was good stuff.