PDA

View Full Version : Video: Keith Brooking is PO'd

RealEstateDude
12-09-2009, 03:11 AM
DR1Do11oJ2k

This is where the boys rally and start to kick ass again...

Spursfan092120
12-09-2009, 03:15 AM
I love Keith Brooking..dude's a man's man.

Shank
12-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Too bad he was one of the ones that shit the bed Sunday against the Giants.

gaKNOW!blee
12-09-2009, 04:31 PM
DR1Do11oJ2k

This is where the boys rally and start to kick ass again...

I feel like I've heard this before.

Shank
12-09-2009, 04:39 PM
You have.

It's fake bravado and "pride" from a bunch of underachieving douches that need to thump their chest against the media to get ready for an opponent. I was torn on who I wanted to win the game this Sunday, but now I'm hoping the Chargers shit all over them and sink that team of assclowns down even further. They're ALL talk. Is there one team in this league that fears playing the Cowboys? Even the Redskins, after a loss, were talking shit about them.

RealEstateDude
12-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Every time a team plays the Cowboys it's said teams Super Bowl...

Whisky Dog
12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
I like Brooking, but if he's married to Wade ship his ass off with "Stumble Doofus" as well.

Spursfan092120
12-09-2009, 05:09 PM
You have.

It's fake bravado and "pride" from a bunch of underachieving douches that need to thump their chest against the media to get ready for an opponent. I was torn on who I wanted to win the game this Sunday, but now I'm hoping the Chargers shit all over them and sink that team of assclowns down even further. They're ALL talk. Is there one team in this league that fears playing the Cowboys? Even the Redskins, after a loss, were talking shit about them.
That's because the Redskins suck, and have no intelligence. Cowboys fans are used to everyone hating them, but the truth is, there is no reason to hate them. They're just a team..just like any other team. If you hate them because of the "America's Team" moniker, that's lame, because they didn't want it...they hated it. If it's because they've got a lot of talent and choke, why do you care? It's not like you had money on them...and if you did, it's your own damn fault. Get over it.

Spursfan092120
12-09-2009, 05:10 PM
I like Brooking, but if he's married to Wade ship his ass off with "Stumble Doofus" as well.
Just a guy standing up for his coach...what did you expect him to do, bash him?

Whisky Dog
12-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Just a guy standing up for his coach...what did you expect him to do, bash him?

No, I have no problem with Brooking just saying Wade needs to go and if Brooking is married to him professionally he needs to go too. If he wants to play for a real coach he can stay.

mexicanjunior
12-09-2009, 05:51 PM
He sounds like Wade...dodging questions and speaking only about how great his regular season record is.

That said, I appreciate his passion and he has been the best FA signing this team has had in a long time (along with Sensabaugh).

Spursfan092120
12-09-2009, 06:32 PM
No, I have no problem with Brooking just saying Wade needs to go and if Brooking is married to him professionally he needs to go too. If he wants to play for a real coach he can stay.
Do you know how unprofessional and bad it would be for the defensive leader to say the coach needs to go? You can forget about the players rallying around him if that's the case. It's just not an intelligent move when you're in first place in your division to start bashing your coach.

gaKNOW!blee
12-09-2009, 06:55 PM

That's just absolutely not true anymore.

LakerHater
12-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Yeah, maybe in the '90s

Whisky Dog
12-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Do you know how unprofessional and bad it would be for the defensive leader to say the coach needs to go? You can forget about the players rallying around him if that's the case. It's just not an intelligent move when you're in first place in your division to start bashing your coach.

Dude, I'm not saying Brooking should say Wade needs to go. How the he'll did u deduce that from what I wrote?

DBryant88
12-10-2009, 08:30 AM
He sounds like Wade...dodging questions and speaking only about how great his regular season record is.

That said, I appreciate his passion and he has been the best FA signing this team has had in a long time (along with Sensabaugh).

Keith Brooking>Zach Thomas

symple19
12-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Put this ridiculous crap in your stupid cowboy thread. Keith Brooking is lame, much like the team he plays for

peewee's lovechild
12-10-2009, 11:56 AM
I love Keith Brooking..dude's a man's man.

Thats, that's a little gay.

Spursfan092120
12-10-2009, 04:00 PM

Dude, I'm not saying Brooking should say Wade needs to go. How the he'll did u deduce that from what I wrote?

I get it...the way you worded it sounded like you were saying you have no problem with Brooking saying Wade needed to go...my bad, man.

Spursfan092120
12-10-2009, 04:01 PM
That's only gay if you take it that way.

Whisky Dog
12-10-2009, 04:16 PM
I get it...the way you worded it sounded like you were saying you have no problem with Brooking saying Wade needed to go...my bad, man.

Oh I see, my mistake I didn't put the comma in.

symple19
12-10-2009, 04:18 PM

The unbridled shlobbing of any and all things cowboy by spursfan09whateverthefuck is always gay. What else is new?

redskinfan
12-10-2009, 05:23 PM
The unbridled shlobbing of any and all things cowboy by spursfan09whateverthefuck is always gay. What else is new?

lol spursfan09!!

Spursfan092120
12-10-2009, 05:52 PM

lol spursfan09!!
lol..you guys are hilarious and ignorant at the same time. When my team does shitty, I'm the first one to call them out. Like this decision to have Romo take over as holder again..that's fucking stupid. Or our horrible fucking defense against the G-Men...made me sick. Sure I'm proud of them when they win, but who isn't proud of their team when they play well. I believe someone started a thread saying someone on the 49ers was the best LB in the league when the season first started...that's not slobbin? and redskinfan...seriously...are you actually talking? Your offensive play caller doesn't even understand what fucking plays he's calling. And that's not an insult..it's fact. Me saying I like Keith Brooking is not slobbing...it's a fact. Dude's been one of our best players on defense this year, and our defensive leader. This after Atlanta let him go because "It's a young man's game, and you're just not gonna cut it anymore." He's shoving it in their faces. THAT'S why I said what I said...

Spursfan092120
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Oh I see, my mistake I didn't put the comma in.
yeah..just a miscommunication..I understand what you're saying now. :toast